Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)
Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)
First Page 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60
By eliroo 2017-05-19 16:47:48  
I wonder, I have I actually ever said that Trump needs to be impeached?

He is already an Orange.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-05-19 16:48:00  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Sooooo. From the official White House account of Trumps meeting with Russian Ambassadors:

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job. I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off"

Sean Spicer did not dispute the account when questioned.

It just continues to dispel the notion that Comey was fired for any reason other than the Russian investigation and the lack of blind loyalty to Trump. Had nothing to do with the Clinton probe. Just a cover story that nobody believed from the start.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-19 16:49:53  
eliroo said: »
I wonder, I have I actually ever said that Trump needs to be impeached?

He is already an Orange.
With your blind mistrust of any/everything Trump, I'm surprised you haven't gone that far yet.

Pretty soon you will though. You just haven't passed the point of the Drumpt meme yet.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-05-19 16:49:54  
My question in regards to this: Why would he tell the Russian ambassadors that him firing Comey relieved pressure from Russia?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-19 16:50:54  
My question in regards to this: Why would he tell the Russian ambassadors that him firing Comey relieved pressure from Russia?
Probably the same reason Obama said that him getting elected would take pressure off of dealing with the Russians for his second term.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-05-19 16:52:55  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
With your blind mistrust of any/everything Trump, I'm surprised you haven't gone that far yet.

Pretty soon you will though. You just haven't passed the point of the Drumpt meme yet.

I'm actually a"Trust first" kind of guy. I lean more towards distrusting Trump because there is a lot of "scandal" around him. Very similar to Hillary. Also the consistent "Golf breaks" are pretty annoying. Especially when he bitched at Obama for golfing. Makes him seem hypocritical. He often does.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-19 16:58:39  
Probably the same reason Obama said that him getting elected would take pressure off of dealing with the Russians for his second term.

Well considering he didn't actually say that you know.

They took two separate statements and then edited them together to make the appearance that they were connected. It's like how NBC took the recording of Zimmerman's 911 call and edited them to make him appear racist. People on the left still claim he's racist even after the truth behind the edited recordings and his own pro-diversity activism work came out.

Once people have an idea in their mind about things, it's practically impossible to dislodge it. The liberal media is trying to capitalize this by putting out *** and lies with the intention of gaining control of the narrative. It's so pathetically transparent that people would have to be incredibly stupid to fall for it, and of course they do.

The liberal media (any of them since they just copy paste from each other) could put out a story about an unnamed anonymous source leaking a memo that shows Trump is a robot from the future sent back to enslave the world, and the liberals would immediately, without question, believe it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-19 16:59:29  

That's pretty much exactly how I reacted. There's stretching to make a point, then a step above that there's whatever that argument was.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-19 17:02:30  
I lean more towards distrusting Trump because there is a lot of "scandal" around him.
That's a poor way to distrust Trump.

I generally distrust people based by their actions, not by what others say about him.

So far, all anyone has to say about Trump during this presidency is rumor and "anonymous leaks" that aren't substantiated in any way (and are highly illegal to begin with).

It's like me saying I distrust you because of what Vic said about you.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-19 17:05:11  
I lean more towards distrusting Trump because there is a lot of "scandal" around him.
That's a poor way to distrust Trump.

I generally distrust people based by their actions, not by what others say about him.

So far, all anyone has to say about Trump during this presidency is rumor and "anonymous leaks" that aren't substantiated in any way (and are highly illegal to begin with).

He's not a Democrat, that's the only reason they need to hate and distrust him. The fact that he beat Her Majesty, the pride of the Democrat cause, just adds huge volumes of fuel to that fire.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-05-19 17:16:18  
Viciouss said: »
Sooooo. From the official White House account of Trumps meeting with Russian Ambassadors:

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job. I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off"

It just continues to dispel the notion that Comey was fired for any reason other than the Russian investigation and the lack of blind loyalty to Trump. Had nothing to do with the Clinton probe. Just a cover story that nobody believed from the start.

This gem of a headline from everyone's favorite whipping boy of a news service:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/donald-trump-white-house-lawyers-research-impeachment/
By eliroo 2017-05-19 17:22:05  

What? I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

I literally gave you an example of something he has certainly done and an example of something he certainly said. Unless you are going to deny that he isn't going to golf every other week or that he didn't ***on Obama for golfing "alot".

Furthermore that very argument is the same ***I called Ravael out on that you guys are currently circle-jerking over. Can you not wear your political bias on your sleeves? How about we evaluate people individually and not based on their party. It seems that anytime any republican is insulted you, rav, naus and saev jump in to defend them without due reason. Same goes for Vic/CJ/Pleebo on the democratic side.

Quote:
He's not a Democrat, that's the only reason they need to hate and distrust him.

I really don't trust most democrats either. But its ok, keeping thinking I have some political bias in this. We will forget about the months of me defending Trump because I felt the left media was often misquoting him.
By Viciouss 2017-05-19 17:24:19  

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/donald-trump-white-house-lawyers-research-impeachment/

According to nausi, he can be impeached for picking his nose on camera.
By eliroo 2017-05-19 17:24:20  
There is zero consistency between what you guys say of one party between the other. You don't actually believe the ***you are saying. You are basically just saying it to defend your political party. Just like the media you all seem to despise.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-05-19 17:24:24  
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article151565947.html

DoJ is investigating potential cover ups.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jared-kushner-russia-investigation-trump-song-in-law-probe-person-interest-a7745916.html

Fans of Steve Bannon will be happy to hear...
By fonewear 2017-05-19 17:25:56  
A CNN article please I already laughed enough today.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-19 17:26:41  
There is zero consistency between what you guys say of one party between the other. You don't actually believe the ***you are saying. You are basically just saying it to defend your political party. Just like the media you all seem to despise.

The real question is do you believe the ***you say !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-19 17:27:59  
Also who are you to tell me what to believe damn it ! This is America.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-05-19 17:28:45  

According to nausi, he can be impeached for picking his nose on camera.

Well the article states White House counsel doesn't believe it's anytime soon. They believe they support of the Republican majority in the legislature. However they're not ruling out the possibility that Trump loses their support. With leaks coming from Utahs McMullen which has Paul Ryan concerned about the future of the GoPs credibility to their base and Trump not keeping his stories straight; it could happen sooner than later.
By fonewear 2017-05-19 17:29:37  
I'm still not convinced that all these users are just Donny and he has like 50 computer monitors in front of him.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-05-19 17:29:59  
Honestly fone, you weren't party of that "you guys". I'm not sure if you are just always trolling or not. Also half the time I have no idea what you are talking about.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-05-19 17:30:46  
*they believe they still have the support of the Republican majority in Legislature.
By fonewear 2017-05-19 17:30:53  
Honestly fone, you weren't party of that "you guys". I'm not sure if you are just always trolling or not. Also half the time I have no idea what you are talking about.

Only half I don't know what I'm talking about all the time.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-19 17:31:35  
I switch between being liberal and conservative depending on my mood. Basically like John Kerry or John McCain.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-05-19 17:33:38  
fonewear said: »

But do you say the ***you believe?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-19 17:34:10  
I literally gave you an example of something he has certainly done and an example of something he certainly said. Unless you are going to deny that he isn't going to golf every other week or that he didn't ***on Obama for golfing "alot".
Look, I don't trust Trump around woman because of the whole "Grab them by the pussy" comment. But to be honest, that's supposed to be a private conversation that was recorded and used against Trump for reasons other than the comment was supposed to infer.

However, Trump has done nothing to warrant mistrust over how he is handling the job of being the PotUS. Sure, he's not articulate nor is he good with accusations. Hell, the way he handled firing Comey shows he isn't great at HR either, so I wouldn't trust him to run a HR department.

But he hasn't done anything to place mistrust over running this country. Clinton already has shown that she wouldn't give a ***about anyone if she was elected. 4 Ambassadors who were under her direct supervision proved that.

I think you attack Trump because he is the biggest kid in the schoolyard.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-19 17:34:25  
Also Anthony Weiner is facing 10 years in prison for sending *** pics to some 15 year old girl...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/05/19/anthony-weiner-disgraced-former-congressman-expected-to-plead-guilty-today-in-sexting-case-involving-minor/?utm_term=.4e2a20188ee1
By fonewear 2017-05-19 17:34:43  
fonewear said: »

But do you say the ***you believe?

Sometimes by accident. Sorta like Trump !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-19 17:35:21  
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-19 17:35:35  
You see Trump is a Gemini. I am as well. We have a split personality. Conflicting ideas and opinions about just about everything.
First Page 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60