Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)
Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 58 59 60
By fonewear 2017-05-09 17:01:25  
Now who's going to run the FBI wait I got it:
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-05-09 17:09:00  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Trump just fired Comey.

Thanks for handing me the election, you're fired!
By fonewear 2017-05-09 17:09:55  
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-09 17:14:03  
Viciouss said: »
Trump just fired Comey.

Wait, I thought it was Russia that handed Trump the election.

Or was it Wikileaks?

Or Bernie?

Or misogyny?

Or racism?

Or deporables?

Or any of the 100 excuses that liberals/democrats come up with that deflects from the fact that their Chosen One™ ran the most flawed campaign against the 2nd most unpopular and untrustworthy presidential candidate (2nd most, since the first one was The Chosen One™ herself) in the history of elections.

Since, you know, you are still having Trump Derangement Syndrome. The only known cure is to get over yourself.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-05-09 17:17:56  
Trump just fired Comey.

The actual letter. That 2nd paragraph though...
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-09 17:21:17  
Trump just fired Comey.

The actual letter. That 2nd paragraph though...
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-09 17:28:26  
I heard Comey is going to apply to be on the Apprentice. Might get a real job then !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-09 17:30:15  
Don't worry about Trump if this President thing doesn't work out:
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-09 17:37:56  
I find it very weird how Comey went from being a paragon of greatness to a guy who leaves people scratching their heads in confusion every time he speaks in public.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-09 17:40:02  
Comey should have said he was transgender could have bought himself more time !
By fonewear 2017-05-09 17:44:00  
Pretty sure Comey said this:
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-09 17:44:29  
fonewear said: »
Comey should have said he was transgender could have bought himself more time !

Indeed. This was too sudden, though. Wanda Sykes wasn't even given enough time to prepare a statement on how firing Comey makes Trump a racist.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-09 17:45:24  
One thing is for sure no matter who the new FBI director is he/she has ties to Russia !
By fonewear 2017-05-09 17:46:03  
Maybe James Comey was working for Russia all along *puts on tinfoil hat*
[+]
By eliroo 2017-05-09 17:49:54  
Trump just fired Comey.

While he was conveniently investigating Trump's ties to Russia.
By fonewear 2017-05-09 17:58:42  
eliroo said: »
Trump just fired Comey.

Yep Trump is a Russian. You should have warned us !
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-09 18:23:55  
Trump just fired Comey.

If Trump had fired Comey at any point during the next ~4 years, it would have been while he was "conveniently investigating Trump's ties to Russia". That doesn't give Comey an automatic pass for being a bozo in the meantime.

On a similar note, there's nothing that Comey knows about Trump that isn't found somewhere else at the FBI. Firing him doesn't end whatever investigation is going on (real or imagined).

It sounds like Comey may have said that Trump himself was not being investigated, so this entire discussion might be moot anyway.
By Yatenkou 2017-05-09 18:49:38  
I'm laughing so *** hard right now I nearly choked on a gummy bear. Holy ***.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-05-09 18:55:54  
There's no reason to believe that the investigation would have gone on for four more years so it looks like ***to fire Comey while it's still happening and there's no spinning that. Anyone Trump appoints to replace him will be seen as friendly to his side. At least with Comey there was a general sense that everyone kinda hated him.
By Yatenkou 2017-05-09 18:58:24  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
There's no reason to believe that the investigation would have gone on for four more years so it looks like ***to fire Comey while it's still happening and there's no spinning that. Anyone Trump appoints to replace him will be seen as friendly to his side. At least with Comey there was a general sense that everyone kinda hated him.
I'm not sure it was so much investigating Trump, but maybe something to do with going after Hillary. Comey DID recently clear Huma Abedin did he not?
By Viciouss 2017-05-09 18:58:28  
Yeah it looks like a special prosecuter to investigate Team Trump is going to be unavoidable now.
By eliroo 2017-05-09 18:59:11  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Trump just fired Comey.

If Trump had fired Comey at any point during the next ~4 years, it would have been while he was "conveniently investigating Trump's ties to Russia". That doesn't give Comey an automatic pass for being a bozo in the meantime.

On a similar note, there's nothing that Comey knows about Trump that isn't found somewhere else at the FBI. Firing him doesn't end whatever investigation is going on (real or imagined).

It sounds like Comey may have said that Trump himself was not being investigated, so this entire discussion might be moot anyway.

Do you actually believe the ***you are saying?
By Yatenkou 2017-05-09 19:03:57  
I mean how many times has Comey come before Congressional committees and said there was no evidence? Hell even Feinstein was on CNN admitted there was no evidence. Now, I'm not saying there are ties or not, but at this point it's becoming a ***show and a waste of breath.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-05-09 19:05:35  
Yatenkou said: »
I mean how many times has Comey come before Congressional committees and said there was no evidence? Hell even Feinstein was on CNN admitted there was no evidence. Now, I'm not saying there are ties or not, but at this point it's becoming a ***show and a waste of breath.

Never?
By eliroo 2017-05-09 19:10:40  
How many times has a president fired an FBI direction, while the director was investigating the president?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-09 19:13:45  
Trump just fired Comey.

You could, you know, actually string a rebuttal together. All you did previously was make a half-hearted attempt at a conspiracy theory.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-09 19:20:41  
Trump just fired Comey.

What kind of ***the good store bought ***or the standard run of the mill *** ?
By eliroo 2017-05-09 19:24:17  
Trump just fired Comey.

You could, you know, actually string a rebuttal together. All you did previously was make a half-hearted attempt at a conspiracy theory.

Since when is stating the obvious making a conspiracy theory.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-05-09 19:26:03  
the real question is:

Would Nixon be proud? Or would he be saddened that nobody learned from his mistakes?
By fonewear 2017-05-09 19:26:04  
See the thing is this is all a conspiracy theory...to cover up the other conspiracies...etc
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 58 59 60