First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-01 07:52:01  
Siren.Akson said: »
Yeah seriously. I would LOVE to know how the whole Universe works and how it came to be. Untested hypothesis and theories thrown in my face as facts aiming to belittle me. Questioning my IQ w/ jokes of 2nd grade level understanding.
Do not help me.
You outright dismissed(with wrong assumptions)people who very patiently tried to explain things to you. Nothing will help you until you fix yourself first. You say that you are humble in your ignorance, but that is not how you act, you just call everything bs with no basis.

We never even left planet Earth yet....
Lol...I mean, if you mean us here in this thread sure.
[+]
Guide Maker
By Seha 2016-11-01 07:53:04  
Which could get your *** sued....
I am sure Nikola Tesla is not going to sue anyone anytime soon. You'll have to trust me on that one.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
サーバ: Siren
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2016-11-01 07:54:40  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Yeah seriously. I would LOVE to know how the whole Universe works and how it came to be. Untested hypothesis and theories thrown in my face as facts aiming to belittle me. Questioning my IQ w/ jokes of 2nd grade level understanding.
Do not help me.
You outright dismissed(with wrong assumptions)people who very patiently tried to explain things to you. Nothing will help you until you fix yourself first. You say that you are humble in your ignorance, but that is not how you act, you just call everything bs with no basis.

We never even left planet Earth yet....
Lol...I mean, if you mean us here in this thread sure.
I only pointed out Hypothesis as being exactly such and I ment mankind never migrated beyond Earth.
Big *** deal we went to the Moon...
Seha said: »
I am sure Nikola Tesla is not going to sue anyone anytime soon. You'll have to trust me on that one.
You realize just how crazy ppl sound to me talking as if they were watching over someone whom they never met passing judgement upon them? As if they were God himself?
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-11-01 07:58:05  
Hantaro Nagaoka transmuted mercury into gold in 1924 as many before him have.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hantaro_Nagaoka
http://www.levity.com/alchemy/nelson2_7.html

Gold can also be made in nuclear reactors, but supposedly the time it takes for transmutation and yield is so minuscule that it is not worth the effort... highly inefficient.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_transmutation
By Jetackuu 2016-11-01 08:03:01  
Who told you what about Tesla. Is the bigger question. You never met the man. Never spoke w/ him. Yet you know him as well as you know God himself. Right? Maybe my 2nd Grade learning has kept me away from such insanity. You only know about Tesla wtf they tell you. So who the *** is they? Tesla was an inventor & a scientist. Anything beyond such claiming him as a "mad scientist" is called defamation of character. Which could get your *** sued....

Which god? There's so many. I never stated the man was a "mad scientist" I just said he has some crazy ideas that turned out to be false. Can't sue somebody over the truth dude.
By Ramyrez 2016-11-01 08:04:04  
Anna Ruthven said: »
The ***, man?

Was that you who deleted that? You poop.
By Ramyrez 2016-11-01 08:07:56  
Pretty sure Ak's just trolling now.
By Jetackuu 2016-11-01 08:09:24  
Ramyrez said: »
Pretty sure Ak's just trolling now.

I've been thinking that since the beginning.
By Ramyrez 2016-11-01 08:13:44  
I'm just mad AM killed my entire post rather than just the link.

It's a valid, SFW (if not for the stomach) link!
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-11-01 08:13:59  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Everything in our solar system is affected by the sun's gravity and orbits it. But some objects are so close to other objects (like our moon) that it's locked in earth's gravity as well.

So it orbits tiny circles around us while orbiting the sun.
There absolutely no such thing as a "gravitational lock" that keeps the Moon always facing the same direction towards the Earth. There is absolutely no evidence suggesting "Gravity" can nor will "lock" anything in place like such. The only thing even capable of such is Magnetics. So calling or labeling it as something else doesnt make any sense whatsoever. We live in a Electromagnetic reality. (The Earth's Geomagnetic Field w/in The Sun's Heliosphere) To suggest anything is Governed by the Laws of Gravity in Outer Space is a "belief" or hypothesis. Which doesnt even make sense since "Gravity" itself does not show "locking" abilities.
By Jetackuu 2016-11-01 08:16:56  
I need more caffeine for this.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-11-01 08:17:16  

What was it? PM, yo.
By Ramyrez 2016-11-01 08:17:19  
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-11-01 08:18:53  
Jetackuu said: »

What was it? PM, yo.

I implied that anyone not on Russian designer drugs would realize how Akson is utterly failing to understand...well, anything about anything, frankly.

And I provided a link to the results of using the Russian designer drug I referenced.

Just Google/YouTube Krokodil.

edit: I maintain zero responsibility for any meals forcefully expelled from your stomach following said search.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-11-01 08:22:18  
Who told you what about Tesla. Is the bigger question. You never met the man. Never spoke w/ him. Yet you know him as well as you know God himself. Right? Maybe my 2nd Grade learning has kept me away from such insanity. You only know about Tesla wtf they tell you. So who the *** is they? Tesla was an inventor & a scientist. Anything beyond such claiming him as a "mad scientist" is called defamation of character. Which could get your *** sued....

Which god? There's so many. I never stated the man was a "mad scientist" I just said he has some crazy ideas that turned out to be false. Can't sue somebody over the truth dude.
Also quoting Tesla would hold more weight if he wasn't kind of also a crackpot
Tesla was brilliant, without question, but he was also a lunatic after a fashion.
I forget whom said what sometimes and treat you all like a 8 headed monster attacking me.

Only "A lunatic crackpot" thinks they're capable of judging a man they never met before.
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
You realize just how crazy ppl sound to me talking as if they were watching over someone whom they never met passing judgement upon them? As if they were God himself?
By Jetackuu 2016-11-01 08:23:12  
Krokodil

That's pretty gross.
By Jetackuu 2016-11-01 08:23:56  
attacking me.
Nobody is attacking you, they're attacking your inane ideas that you presented here of your own volition.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-11-01 08:28:24  
attacking me.
Nobody is attacking you, they're attacking your inane ideas that you presented here of your own volition.
Name a few...

..cuz Im not really sure how Gravity = Magnetics explaining the Moon's lock to Earth. It does not.
By Ramyrez 2016-11-01 08:29:30  
Only "A lunatic crackpot" thinks they're capable of judging a man they never met before.

Have you never heard of a biography?

Let's back up.

Do you know what a "book" is, or is the entirety of your knowledge base composed of YouTube videos made by hacks lacking academic credentials relevant to the topic they're discussing?

There are countless resources out there that detail the intricacies of Nikola Tesla's personal life.

Hell, some of these resources are available in comic form and relay information better than your shitty videos.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-11-01 08:31:27  

Have you never heard of a biography?

Let's back up.

Do you know what a "book" is, or is the entirety of your knowledge base composed of YouTube videos made by hacks lacking academic credentials relevant to the topic they're discussing?

There are countless resources out there that detail the intricacies of Nikolai Tesla's personal life.

Hell, some of these resources are available in comic form and relay information better than your shitty videos.
Alright Einstein why dont you go quote some of your Divine informational Facts about Tesla then for me rq.
By Jetackuu 2016-11-01 08:33:20  
Gravity = Magnetics

Literally nobody else said such a ridiculous thing.
By Ramyrez 2016-11-01 08:35:51  
Alright Einstein why dont you go quote some of your Divine informational Facts about Tesla then for me rq.

You mean, as opposed to the ones I already have?

You're seriously on some next-level trolling right now or you really need to be tazed. I'm not really sure which. Maybe both?

You've already mocked and derided the facts I've given you because they weren't presented in YouTube video format, why would I recite more for you?

Find a book and read it. Any book, really. Not just on Tesla. In fact, that's probably a bit beyond you yet.

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish would due for you at this point.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-11-01 08:36:19  
Gravity = Magnetics

Literally nobody else said such a ridiculous thing.
Literally I just got done quoting such.
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Everything in our solar system is affected by the sun's gravity and orbits it. But some objects are so close to other objects (like our moon) that it's locked in earth's gravity as well.

So it orbits tiny circles around us while orbiting the sun.
There absolutely no such thing as a "gravitational lock" that keeps the Moon always facing the same direction towards the Earth. There is absolutely no evidence suggesting "Gravity" can nor will "lock" anything in place like such. The only thing even capable of such is Magnetics. So calling or labeling it as something else doesnt make any sense whatsoever. We live in a Electromagnetic reality. (The Earth's Geomagnetic Field w/in The Sun's Heliosphere) To suggest anything is Governed by the Laws of Gravity in Outer Space is a "belief" or hypothesis. Which doesnt even make sense since "Gravity" itself does not show "locking" abilities.
If I misunderstood. My fault.
By Jetackuu 2016-11-01 08:38:49  

You did, horrendously. Especially since Josi mentioned nothing of magnetism.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-11-01 08:40:52  

You mean, as opposed to the ones I already have?

You're seriously on some next-level trolling right now or you really need to be tazed. I'm not really sure which. Maybe both?

You've already mocked and derided the facts I've given you because they weren't presented in YouTube video format, why would I recite more for you?

Find a book and read it. Any book, really. Not just on Tesla. In fact, that's probably a bit beyond you yet.

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish would due for you at this point.
Einstein speaks w/ insults. Repeatedly. Claiming to have posted quotes of links that I might examine further while not ever really doing such. Genius.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-11-01 08:42:49  

You did, horrendously. Especially since Josi mentioned nothing of magnetism.
Yeah my fault. I realized I might be misunderstanding but in my mind vividly was a scientific report claiming the Moon is not locked facing the Earth due to magnetics. So mixed them both together wrongly. My mistake.

I have a Question though....
If Gravity itself is what keeps our Universe in form.

Why does the Milky Way appear 2D and not 3D.

Wouldnt the idea of Gravity pulling inward from all 3D directions make such visual images impossible if such were the case?

Everything just happens to be 2D like our Solar System. Nothing orbits criss cross.
Gravity should allow such to occur yet it does not?
By Jetackuu 2016-11-01 08:51:48  
Quote:
Attentive observers on Earth might notice that the moon essentially keeps the same side facing our planet as it passes through its orbit. This may lead to the question, does the moon rotate? The answer is yes, though it may seem contrary to what our eyes observe.
The 'dark' side of the moon

The moon orbits the Earth once every 27.322 days. It also takes approximately 27 days for the moon to rotate once on its axis. As a result, the moon does not seem to be spinning but appears to observers from Earth to be keeping almost perfectly still. Scientists call this sychronous rotation.

The side of the moon that perpetually faces Earth is known as the near side. The opposite or "back" side is the far side. Sometimes the far side is called the dark side of the moon, but this is inaccurate. When the moon is between the Earth and the sun, during the new moon phase, the back side of the moon is bathed in daylight.

The orbit and the rotation aren't perfectly matched, however. The moon travels around the Earth in an elliptical orbit, a slightly stretched-out circle. When the moon is closest to Earth, its rotation is slower than its journey through space, allowing observers to see an additional 8 degrees on the eastern side. When the moon is farthest, the rotation is faster, so an additional 8 degrees are visible on the western side. [The Moon: 10 Surprising Lunar Facts]

If you could journey around to the far side of the moon as the Apollo 8 astronauts once did, you would see a very different surface from the one you are accostomed to viewing. While the near side of the moon is smoothed by maria — large dark plains created by solidified lava flows — and light lunar highlands, the far side is heavily cratered.

[VIDEO: A Year of Lunar Phases and Wobbles]
A changing orbit

The rotational period of the moon wasn't always equal to its orbit around the planet. Just like the gravity of the moon affects ocean tides on the Earth, gravity from Earth affects the moon. But because the moon lacks an ocean, Earth pulls on its crust, creating a tidal bulge at the line that points toward Earth. [Infographic: Inside Earth's Moon]

Gravity from Earth pulls on the closest tidal bulge, trying to keep it aligned. This creates tidal friction that slows the moon's rotation. Over time, the rotation was slowed enough that the moon's orbit and rotation matched, and the same face became tidally locked, forever pointed toward Earth.

The moon is not the only satellite to suffer friction with its parent planet. Many other large moons in the solar system are tidally locked with their partner. Of the larger moons, only Saturn's moon Hyperion, which tumbles chaotically and interacts with other moons, is not tidally synchronized.

The situation is not limited to large planets. The dwarf planet Pluto is tidally locked to its moon Charon, which is almost as large as the former planet.

Earth (and other planets) do not escape completely unscathed. Just as the Earth exerts friction on the spin of the moon, the moon also exerts friction on the rotation of the Earth. As such, the length of day increases a few milliseconds every century.

http://www.space.com/24871-does-the-moon-rotate.html

Gravity, yo.
[+]
By Kodaijin 2016-11-01 09:01:14  
Here is the thing Akson, there are actually a bunch of pretty cool guys and gals on this board who are mostly willing to help walk people through difficult subjects. A few people started to actually give good starting points of research for you regarding how things work. None of us claim to be experts in the field but we were trying to point you in the right direction. You then took that and went off the rails. You quote stuff that shouldnt be quoted because it has no relevance or substance.... You say we are blindly following some sort of conspiracy theory and somehow worked God into the conversation (well your side of the conversation) and then you yourself blindly post, quote, and repeat stuff that has absolutely no evidence, no proven mathematical formula or even a basic understanding of the subject matter being discussed.

If you want answers you need to try a different approach.
For example: The moon rotates 1 time every 27 days. Because of this, from earth, it appears that the moon doesnt rotate since we are rotating as well. Gravity has not locked the moon to face the same way as you said. And as has been mentioned already the moon is slowing flying away from us. You are incorrectly arguing against something thats incorrect.

You posted on page 16 ( I think it was a quote but you didnt have the persons name in the quote so I wonder if you just typed into a box what you thought the person was trying to say) that the planets were flying through space before they were caught by the Suns gravity and then scoffed at such a ridiculous idea. The planets were formed from the same accretion disk as the sun. The sun was formed, and the planets were formed from the left overs. We are able to actually observe this type of activity occurring. its not just a theory. Its theory based on observation and proven tests.

You keep referencing holes in space. I assume youre talking about black holes which, yes are inappropriately named. We have actually observed the effects black holes have on their surroundings and have thus proven their existence. do we know absolutely everything about them? Not even close. But we know they exist because we can see that Stars which are significantly larger than our sun are being whipped around like grains of sand by something so extremely super massive and emits no light. It fits the definition of black holes perfectly.

Lastly, you keep mentioning Planet X/9 that you read about in some click bait article. Is it possible that there are more planets in our solar system. of course there is. Do you know how hard it is to even see Pluto using a telescope? Its basically a little flicker of a pixel on a computer screen to 99% of all the telescopes we have. To try and find a specific object that is orders of magnitude further from Earth than Pluto is extremely difficult. It may or may not exist and you should not believe everything you read on an internet click bait article.

1 more thing... magnetism isnt the same as gravity. Proof: get a magnet and put it in the palm of your hand. Now turn your hand upside down. What happened? The magnet fell to the ground. Why? because you are not made of metal nor are you Max Eisenhardt/Erik Lehnsherr. You are held to the Earth, along with everything else, by gravity. Though it would be kind of fun if the earth was a huge magnet and we were able to to go the south pole and be shot out into space and then float over to the north pole and be sucked back in. remember those childhood experiments? 1 side of the magnet attracts and the other side repels? Yeah, good thing Earth isnt like that.

Anyway, keep denying basic scientific knowledge and understanding. Its working so well for you.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-11-01 09:04:19  
Kodaijin said: »
Here is the thing Akson, there are actually a bunch of pretty cool guys and gals on this board who are mostly willing to help walk people through difficult subjects. A few people started to actually give good starting points of research for you regarding how things work. None of us claim to be experts in the field but we were trying to point you in the right direction. You then took that and went off the rails. You quote stuff that shouldnt be quoted because it has no relevance or substance.... You say we are blindly following some sort of conspiracy theory and somehow worked God into the conversation (well your side of the conversation) and then you yourself blindly post, quote, and repeat stuff that has absolutely no evidence, no proven mathematical formula or even a basic understanding of the subject matter being discussed.

If you want answers you need to try a different approach.
For example: The moon rotates 1 time every 27 days. Because of this, from earth, it appears that the moon doesnt rotate since we are rotating as well. Gravity has not locked the moon to face the same way as you said. You are incorrectly arguing against something thats incorrect.

You posted on page 16 ( I think it was a quote but you didnt have the persons name in the quote so I wonder if you just typed into a box what you thought the person was trying to say) that the planets were flying through space before they were caught by the Suns gravity and then scoffed at such a ridiculous idea. When duh, it is a ridiculous idea. The planets were formed from the same accretion disk as the sun. The sun was formed, and the planets were formed from the left overs. We are able to actually observe this type of activity occurring. its not just a theory. Its theory based on observation and proven tests.

You keep referencing holes in space. I assume youre talking about black holes which, yes are inappropriately named. We have actually observed the effects black holes have on their surroundings and have thus proven their existence. do we know absolutely everything about them? Not even close. But we know they exist because we can see that Stars which are significantly larger than our sun are being whipped around like grains of sand by something so extremely super massive and emits no light. It fits the definition of black holes perfectly.

Lastly, you keep mentioning Planet X/9 that you read about in some click bait article. Is it possible that there are more planets in our solar system. of course there is. Do you know how hard it is to even see Pluto using a telescope? Its basically a little flicker of a pixel on a computer screen to 99% of all the telescopes we have. To try and find a specific object that is orders of magnitude further from Earth than Pluto is extremely difficult. It may or may not exist and you should not believe everything you read on an internet click bait article.

1 more thing... magnetism isnt the same as gravity. Proof: get a magnet and put it in the palm of your hand. Now turn your hand upside down. What happened? The magnet fell to the ground. Why? because you are not made of metal nor are you Max Eisenhardt/Erik Lehnsherr. You are held to the Earth, along with everything else, by gravity. Though it would be kind of fun if the earth was a huge magnet and we were able to to go the south pole and be shot out into space and then float over to the north pole and be sucked back in. remember those childhood experiments? 1 side of the magnet attracts and the other side repels? Yeah, good thing Earth isnt like that.

Anyway, keep denying basic scientific knowledge and understanding. Its working so well for you.
Answer the Question, Big Boss.
I have a Question though....
If Gravity itself is what keeps our Universe in form.

Why does the Milky Way appear 2D and not 3D.

Wouldnt the idea of Gravity pulling inward from all 3D directions make such visual images impossible if such were the case?

Everything just happens to be 2D like our Solar System. Nothing orbits criss cross.
Gravity should allow such to occur yet it does not?
Enlighten me.

Why do Planets not orbit Stars criss crossing one another?
By Ramyrez 2016-11-01 09:06:01  
Einstein speaks w/ insults. Repeatedly. Claiming to have posted quotes of links that I might examine further while not ever really doing such. Genius.

I said I gave you facts. I never provided links. It's not my job to organize the internet for you. Learn to work a search engine. It will serve you well in practically any field.

Amazon.com has millions of books for sale. Some of them even about Tesla.
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23