Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 178 179 180 ... 216 217 218
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-23 21:39:01  
fonewear said: »
It's a simple choice do you want more of the same from Hillary or something different with Trump.
Its how different it will be under Trump that's scary.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-23 21:44:31  
Ninja edit:

Paged, scary with teeth

Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-07-23 21:49:21  
Gonna eat a urinal cake instead of this pizza because it's something different.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-23 23:10:26  
How scary is Trump?

My roommate, who hasn't been a registered voter in 2 - 3 decades, just registered.

She is my age but her politics have always been opposed to whoever she was talking to.

You be liberal she will argue conservative. You be conservative she will argue liberal. But vote? Never.

She will vote against Trump this year.
By Juggernautx 2016-07-23 23:13:17  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
It's a simple choice do you want more of the same from Hillary or something different with Trump.
Its how different it will be under Trump that's scary.

I suppose everyone has a different view of what's scary to them. I'd think giving $150 Billion US tax dollars to Iran would be something that would scare most. I forget what exactly it is we got in return
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-23 23:19:47  
We didn't give them one cent of our tax dollars.

We merely gave them their own money which we had sequestered.

Indeed our banks kept the interest on their money and returned only their principal.

We are talking over 4 decades of interest....
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-24 04:58:44  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

What we currently have is not pizza. What we currently have makes a urinal cake look refreshing by comparison.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-24 09:18:59  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
What we currently have is not pizza. What we currently have makes a urinal cake look refreshing by comparison.
Red urinal cake or blue urinal cake? Take your pick. Both are made by the same people.
[+]
By Juggernautx 2016-07-24 10:21:47  
We didn't give them one cent of our tax dollars.

We merely gave them their own money which we had sequestered.

Indeed our banks kept the interest on their money and returned only their principal.

We are talking over 4 decades of interest....

It's more complicated than that, which is why people are not happy about it. It's madness allowing a country such as Iran to keep any Uranium enriching Centrifuges under the promise of "we'll be good" essentially. It's a bad deal for everyone. I do not have such trust, in a nation that is a nest for terrorism

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Red urinal cake or blue urinal cake? Take your pick. Both are made by the same people.

Morpheus says stay away from Crooked Hillary's urinals & stick to red/blue pills:

I think we can all agree waffles, burgers, and pizza are much more palette friendly metaphors
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-24 11:00:24  

Momma don't let your babies grow up to be democrats!...

Dont let 'em post on forums and eat urinal cakes so much...make them be doctors and lawyers and such!
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-24 11:04:54  
If I recall Obama promised Hope and Change but he offered more of the same.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-24 11:31:50  
Hillary promises to do all the same good things and stuff that obama did...and none of the things people didn't like.

plus she is slightly less evil than trump as indicated by the Evilomitron scanner which cleatly indicated she is only 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% evil

wall street likes her best vote hillary for prisin 16!
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-24 11:44:12  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Hillary promises to do all the same good things and stuff that obama did...and none of the things people didn't like....
So if Obama promised hope and change but sneakily delivered the some old ***, and Hillary promises the same old ***will she sneakily deliver hope and change?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-24 12:14:55  
Hillary promises to do all the same good things and stuff that obama did...and none of the things people didn't like....
So if Obama promised hope and change but sneakily delivered the some old ***, and Hillary promises the same old ***will she sneakily deliver hope and change?

What if the evil is just a ruse to get elected, because we're too dumb to elect someone that isn't evil?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-24 13:34:22  
Wasserman will be quarantined from the DNC and will replaced by Fudge of Ohio. This was decided last night.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-24 14:04:50  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Wasserman will be quarantined from the DNC and will replaced by Fudge of Ohio. This was decided last night.

YEAH! Let's pretend it was a conspiracy of one and throw that *** wasserman under the bus!!!!

linky

Hillary can do no wrong!!! so squeaky clean she must be made of magic and fairy princess blood.
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-24 14:32:14  
Fudge

??
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-24 23:39:37  

YEAH! Let's pretend it was a conspiracy of one and throw that *** wasserman under the bus!!!!

linky

Hillary can do no wrong!!! so squeaky clean she must be made of magic and fairy princess blood.

We should bleed her and bottle it up then sell it in Russia or the Middle East for billions.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-07-25 01:11:01  
Hillary already gave Wasserman a job in her Campaign. They just flaunt their corruption because they know that no Democrat gives a crap and the media will blow it off. The media spent more time talking about two sentences in Melania Trump's speech over three days than they will discussing the foul corruption and collusion with the press unearthed in these emails.

Emails show the DNC feeds CNN questions to ask them before interviews.

Emails show the DNC pays interns to start fake Anti-trump protests.

Emails show the DNC posted fake job advertisements from Trump businesses to make him sound sexist.

Emails show that Politico writers send articles to the DNC for approval before sending them to their editor.
[+]
By Ruaumoko 2016-07-25 01:49:52  
Sunlight is the strongest disinfectant.

Cannot comprehend how someone could vote for Clinton in good conscience. Look, I'm a right winger but even I have to feel for Sanders here. What has happened to Sanders is nothing short of criminal.

Say what you will of Donald Trump but the searing fact here is that he was nominated through a democratic process, Clinton was not.

Will this result in angry Sanders supporters joining up with Trump? I think it certainly will result in the Independents doing so.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-25 02:24:50  
After all this talk of how "chaotic" and "divided" the Republican convention was, we get to lead off the Democrat version with corruption from its chair and a very hefty wedge issue to for the Sanders supporters to dwell on.

/slowclap
By Ruaumoko 2016-07-25 03:23:11  
If you ask me today was the day the Democrats lost this election. They won't be able to shake this off.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-26 09:40:26  
Ruaumoko said: »
If you ask me today was the day the Democrats lost this election. They won't be able to shake this off.

They have 47,000,000 journalists and investigators pouring over every single second of donald trumps life looking for possible times he may have sharted....

a crack team of ninjas are hiding in the trump tower dumpster right now.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-26 10:12:43  
Cannot comprehend how someone could vote for Clinton in good conscience. Look, I'm a right winger but even I have to feel for Sanders here. What has happened to Sanders is nothing short of criminal.
Sanders was not a democrat until he decided to run. Realistically he never stood a chance of winning. He ran to raise issues and drag the party leftward. He succeeded admirably.

"What happened to Sanders" is called politics. Politics is never pretty. I am sure there are uglier examples of politics where you live. But Putin has no interest in whoever is your PM, so no Russian sunlight for you.

Quote:
Say what you will of Donald Trump but the searing fact here is that he was nominated through a democratic process, Clinton was not.
Our country is a democratic republic (in theory at least.) Our parties are not democracies. Someday they might become so, hopefully in my lifetime.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-26 10:21:03  

Which is why this whole election is a clusterfuck and a black mark on America, in my opinion.

A "legitimately" chosen absolute scumbag (who I still can't figure out how people support this jackass) and another scumsack who was basically anointed a decade ago and whose only real persuasive argument is "vote for me because if you don't someone equally dirty but who doesn't agree with you politically will win."

I'm not going to say we've reached the "pinnacle" of "choosing the lesser of two evils" because gods know the American public on both sides of the political spectrum will always find new ways to let you down with their collective idiocy, but we've reached a new height, at least.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-27 20:16:45  
Hotel fights back after Donald Trump threatens to not pay

Quote:
(CNN)A Virginia hotel is fighting back against Donald Trump after the GOP presidential nominee criticized the air conditioning -- or lack thereof -- at a Monday event there.
"If we are in a ballroom, it's not supposed to be so hot that everybody in the audience is using a fan," Trump said during the campaign event at the Hotel Roanoke and Conference Center.

And he threatened to not pay his bill for the room -- a frequent move by Trump's companies when he says he receives inadequate service.

"You ought to try turning on the air conditioning or we are not going to get you paid," Trump said. "I pay my bills so fast with somebody good. With somebody average, I pay them OK. With somebody great, a lot of times I give them bonuses ... This is ridiculous."
Attendees at the event appeared warm and uncomfortable, and laughed when Trump commented on the lack of air conditioning.

On Tuesday, the hotel pushed back, saying it had operated the air conditioning fully and pointing to the number of people in the room as the issue.

"The Hotel Roanoke and Conference Center is committed to providing exceptional service and accommodation for all guests and members of the community," hotel spokesman Michael Quonce said in a statement. "The hotel's HVAC system was on and working properly through the event. We made every effort to create a comfortable environment for all of our guests given soaring temperatures and a ballroom filled with hundreds of attendees."

The Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Separate investigations have found that Trump has a pattern of not paying or underpaying contractors and individuals he has worked with, alleging that the work was substandard.

Reports published by USA Today and The Wall Street Journal in June found Trump's companies were facing hundreds of claims that Trump has stiffed people he contracted with for decades.

Both reports analyzed court records and interviewed the people behind the claims, and found that the average working American that Trump has geared his campaign toward are some of the same people his business hasn't paid.

Often, the issue is settled out of court for less than the sum owed under the weight of costly legal proceedings.

Trump maintains that he pays for adequate service and even pays extra when work is performed exceptionally well.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-27 20:28:04  
Fact check: Trump’s presser on Clinton emails, Putin and more
USA today.

WAY too long and involved for a copypasta.

Read it your own fricking self.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-27 21:19:26  
There better not be a pay wall or I'm gonna smash that inbox.
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-27 21:21:31  
Yo chanti about the cnn news article about stiffing contractors.
Take this for example.

You go to a restaurant.
You look at the menu ( different contractors)
You then pick the one you think is good.
Your food comes out and you try it out and realize it is ***utter garbage.( the job was not done to your satisfaction )
You better believe you as a customer paying for a service can get your money back, or not pay for it at all, or look for something better with similar value ( different contractor)

Its the same in the Contractor world like it is in the Consumable food world.

This is not New news, and is very very very extremely common around the world Billions of people do this every day they the Clinton News network tries to single out Trump and make like this is a new thing and that hardly anyone does this.

No person in there right mind would pay for a job half *** done or not up to your standards.

Wait i take that back

Obamacare , Clinton not taking the phone call at 3 in the morning because her sleep is more valuable as a Queen then 4 American citizens being murdered ( benghazi) and We the people pay her Salary each year, unbelievable.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-27 21:25:25  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Yo chanti about the cnn news article about stiffing contractors.
Take this for example.

You go to a restaurant.
You look at the menu ( different contractors)
You then pick the one you think is good.
Your food comes out and you try it out and realize it is ***utter garbage.( the job was not done to your satisfaction )
You better believe you as a customer paying for a service can get your money back, or not pay for it at all, or look for something better with similar value ( different contractor)

Its the same in the Contractor world like it is in the Consumable food world.

This is not New news, and is very very very extremely common around the world Billions of people do this every day they the Clinton News network tries to single out Trump and make like this is a new thing and that hardly anyone does this.

No person in there right mind would pay for a job half *** done or not up to your standards.

Wait i take that back

Obamacare , Clinton not taking the phone call at 3 in the morning because her sleep is more valuable as a Queen then 4 American citizens being murdered ( benghazi) and We the people pay her Salary each year, unbelievable.

Yeah but what about when the patron is a douche bag who feigns dissatisfaction in order to welch on the service and tab?

Cause you know it's not like a savvy New Yorker businessman hasn't tried that before.
First Page 2 3 ... 178 179 180 ... 216 217 218