Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 179 180 181 ... 216 217 218
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-27 21:28:44  
LG you don't understand.

Trump does this ALL THE FRICKING TIME. To get out of paying for things.

Can you fight someone who keeps lawyers on salary? Most can't. He wins.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-27 21:54:04  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
LG you don't understand.

Trump does this ALL THE FRICKING TIME. To get out of paying for things.

Can you fight someone who keeps lawyers on salary? Most can't. He wins.

Yes I do understand our Justice system is corrupt because We The People forgot how much power we hold in our court system.

Jurors and Grand Jurors are the supreme power in our checks and balances against the federal government and it's corruption it influences with federal laws and loopholes.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2016-07-27 21:54:11  
"What happened to Sanders" is called politics.

I'd call it a corrupted political party purposefully trying to lock out someone who would jeopardize their power hold. While not technically illegal, it's so far outside the spirit of our government that I'm not exactly sure what the point even is.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-27 22:03:42  
Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia said: »
"What happened to Sanders" is called politics.
I'd call it a corrupted political party purposefully trying to lock out someone who would jeopardize their power hold. While not technically illegal, it's so far outside the spirit of our government that I'm not exactly sure what the point even is.
THIS IS NOT NEW.

What is new is we can see it. Thank you Putin.

/walks off muttering 1968....
[+]
By Juggernautx 2016-07-27 22:35:06  
It's a shame the DNC isn't held in Chicago. It'd be entertaining to see if the people there would agree with the "all your feels are wrong, it's not as bad as you feels bro" propaganda from Comrade Obama's speech

/legacy of delusion
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-27 22:41:10  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

Yeah but what about when the patron is a douche bag who feigns dissatisfaction in order to welch on the service and tab?

Cause you know it's not like a savvy New Yorker businessman hasn't tried that before.

That is the Risk of Business things can go good your customer base is happy, or things can go to ***because they are not happy. I know the phrase is used alot and can sometimes bite you on the ***.

"the customer is always right"
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-27 22:45:47  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »

Yeah but what about when the patron is a douche bag who feigns dissatisfaction in order to welch on the service and tab?

Cause you know it's not like a savvy New Yorker businessman hasn't tried that before.

That is the Risk of Business things can go good your customer base is happy, or things can go to ***because they are not happy. I know the phrase is used alot and can sometimes bite you on the ***.

"the customer is always right"

That's got nothing to do with a happy customer who doesn't want to pay.

Your view ignores the fact that customers can be dishonest. Which is the point being made.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-27 22:55:34  
It does not ignore the Risk of Business I gave you one of a ton of examples. Billions of people do this. Clinton does this too Trump as well.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-27 23:27:35  
Thanks but you're not enlightening the majority of us here with respect to inherent risks. But continue to pontificate until you achieve catharsis.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-28 00:06:53  
Trump 2016 !!!!
 Phoenix.Xantavia
サーバ: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2016-07-28 02:21:48  
Yo chanti about the cnn news article about stiffing contractors.
Take this for example.

You go to a restaurant.
You look at the menu ( different contractors)
You then pick the one you think is good.
Your food comes out and you try it out and realize it is ***utter garbage.( the job was not done to your satisfaction )
You better believe you as a customer paying for a service can get your money back, or not pay for it at all, or look for something better with similar value ( different contractor)

Its the same in the Contractor world like it is in the Consumable food world.
There are two different situations with this. You get the food, take a bite or two, realize its ***, and proceed to not pay and give the food back. Then you have the people who eat the entire meal without saying a word, then claim there was a problem and walk out.

No reasonable person is going to blame the first guy. But Trump has a pattern of being the second guy.
 Asura.Iuno
サーバ: Asura
user: freyavp
By Asura.Iuno 2016-07-28 05:35:24  
Juggernautx said: »
It's a shame the DNC isn't held in Chicago. It'd be entertaining to see if the people there would agree with the "all your feels are wrong, it's not as bad as you feels bro" propaganda from Comrade Obama's speech

/legacy of delusion

lol you should see john oliver's take on republicans loving to create facts out of feelings.

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-28 05:37:22  
Phoenix.Xantavia said: »
Yo chanti about the cnn news article about stiffing contractors.
Take this for example.

You go to a restaurant.
You look at the menu ( different contractors)
You then pick the one you think is good.
Your food comes out and you try it out and realize it is ***utter garbage.( the job was not done to your satisfaction )
You better believe you as a customer paying for a service can get your money back, or not pay for it at all, or look for something better with similar value ( different contractor)

Its the same in the Contractor world like it is in the Consumable food world.
There are two different situations with this. You get the food, take a bite or two, realize its ***, and proceed to not pay and give the food back. Then you have the people who eat the entire meal without saying a word, then claim there was a problem and walk out.

No reasonable person is going to blame the first guy. But Trump has a pattern of being the second guy.

Ok let's take the analogy another direction.

We The People could be similarized as customers and the Democrat and Republican political parties are Contractors.

Are you happy with your service?

Do you agree with both of these parties that have done the following.

Restricted your Constitutional Rights with laws that keep chipping away at the Constitution itself. Awhile turning what use to be free into a Privilege you must Purchase.

Would you like to change or remove the 27th amendment that both parties created to have the ability for Congress to raise their salaries that you pay for with taxes.

Would you like to remove the 16th amendment that claims both parties have a right to federally tax your hard earned pay checks limiting YOU from earning your total gross check " income tax "even though you pay enough taxes through your State. Would you feel bad if the IRS EMPLOYEES LAST THEIR JOBS ? Would you miss the federal reserve central bank that is making your money worthless while it inflates the prices of goods making them more expensive. Getting rid of this amendment would lower taxes across the 50 states by 35 to 40 %.

Do you still want the Welfare system that was created by both parties votes that is grossly being taken advantage of while honest working families struggle and don't qualify.

Do you like world wars or empirical thinking telling what other countries to do while sending your sons and daughters to die because both of these parties had numerous president's that did this.

Do you like being forced by government to buy health insurance through greedy insurance companies that are looking for a larger customer base to scam and rip off and if you don't you get a tax penalty. Because both parties voted for this.

Do you like having no privacy and all your private information being taken without your consent? Because both parties do they voted for the Patriot act which could be classified as the peeping Tom act.

I am sure you can think of other things you don't like either we all could add to the list.

Tell me are you a happy customer?
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 07:25:12  
Thanks but you're not enlightening the majority of us here with respect to inherent risks. But continue to pontificate until you achieve catharsis.
Trump 2016 !!!!

*** L. O. L.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-28 07:59:41  

As Trump would say in this instance "Buyer Beware, now stfu and eat what you're served"
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-28 09:04:54  
THIS IS NOT NEW.

also the dnc. which has been around promising hope and change since about 1828 successfully reaching astounding new heights of corruption that would make boss tweed blush.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 09:08:17  

As Trump would say in this instance "Buyer Beware, now stfu and eat what you're served"

Which is probably some ***taco salad.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-28 09:10:42  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
THIS IS NOT NEW.

also the dnc. which has been around promising hope and change since about 1828 successfully reaching astounding new heights of corruption that would make boss tweed blush.

Hope change and a pantsuit the trifecta is complete !
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-28 09:25:07  
fonewear said: »
Hope change and a pantsuit the trifecta is complete !

I have been trying to think of female politicians that people hate as much as hillary. Maybe Nancy Pelosi....Sarah Palin...no other names spring to mind

And then who would have been a better choice for the first female president...Babara Boxer? probably too old...but not as universally hated as hillary
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 09:26:20  
I have been trying to think of female politicians that people hate as much as hillary. Maybe Nancy Pelosi....Sarah Palin...no other names spring to mind

And then who would have been a better choice for the first female president...Babara Boxer? probably too old...but not as universally hated as hillary

I really don't like her, but if you're talking strictly about adhering to her party's platform and not being an incompetent buffoon, Condi Rice would have been okay in that regard.

I mean, I'd have voted her down faster than Nickelback tune on Pandora, but still.
By fonewear 2016-07-28 09:32:09  
Hillary acts so masculine it's hard for me to remember she is a woman half the time.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-28 09:34:18  
Ramyrez said: »
I really don't like her,

I'm talking about the deep, visceral kind of hatred that hillary brings to the table that is currently rallying every yahoo that never voted before.

They could have picked almost anyone else to run against trump and have been 15 points ahead by now.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-28 09:36:22  
Maybe the Democrats will learn something if Hillary loses. We need to get a candidate that doesn't make people throw stuff at the TV when she speaks !
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 09:41:22  
Ramyrez said: »
I really don't like her,

I'm talking about the deep, visceral kind of hatred that hillary brings to the table that is currently rallying every yahoo that never voted before.

They could have picked almost anyone else to run against trump and have been 15 points ahead by now.

Derp.

I sort of read your post wrong.

Yeah. Female politicians people hate more than Hillary are pretty *** rare. At least on a national level.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-28 09:41:36  
THIS IS NOT NEW.
This isn't corruption. This is farce. Its right up there with the CIA's exploding, Castro killing, cigars. None of their silly little schemes were actually put in place.

1968 wasn't corruption. It was politics as usual for the era. It was also about crushing hope and change.

Nothing could have made boss Tweed blush.

As a total aside does anyone else here think the DNC and Hillary would be better off today if they had had a reasonable debate scedule?
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 09:44:24  
As a total aside does anyone else here think the DNC and Hillary would be better off today if they had had a reasonable debate scedule?

I think if there had been anything reasonable about the primaries you would have seen, at the very least, a contested convention, if not an out-and-out Bernie nomination.

That could merely be my wishful thinking, though, and given how long back the Clinton anointment happened, it's really hard to say anyhow.
By fonewear 2016-07-28 09:45:00  
I've had enough debates I just want to vote already. Get this over with.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 09:45:35  
fonewear said: »
I've had enough debates I just want to vote already. Get this over with.

It would be nice to just tear the bandaid off and let the infection set in, it's true.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-28 09:50:14  

no. for the same reason she never gives press conferences. the more people see and hear her the more they hate her.

her best bet is to keep hiding in closed off "town hall" $5,000 a plate lunches and have Elizabeth warren do all the campaigning
[+]
 Diabolos.Prodigy
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Prodigy
By Diabolos.Prodigy 2016-07-28 09:53:29  

no. for the same reason she never gives press conferences. the more people see and hear her the more they hate her.

her best bet is to keep hiding in closed off "town hall" $5,000 a plate lunches and have Elizabeth warren do all the campaigning

This. We'll see how many debates she dodges. Gonna be interesting.
First Page 2 3 ... 179 180 181 ... 216 217 218