Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 117 118 119
 Asura.Ccl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-27 05:57:42  
Someone with an israel flag(clubark) saying:

Clubark said: »
Bismarck.Dubai said: »
After the 36000 some acres,Israel gave to the palastines and not to mention mostly the West bank. Palestine parasites still want all of Israel.

*Still want all of Palestine "back".
It's not happening. Face it. A covenant is a covenant. There will be an intervention naturally and supernaturally. I'm done with this debate.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 05:59:39  
Ragnarok.Afania said: »
Jetackuu said: »
One side is a terrorist organization, regardless of what countries don't want to label it as such, and yes it's justified to unilaterally kill terrorists in a combat zone, and that area is a combat zone, as the people themselves have made it as such.

Kill terrorists yes, kill children and babies no. Nobody would say a thing if they aren't killing children and babies.

They're the families of the terrorists, the same ***happens in Afghanistan, when they live with them, that's what happens.

I don't have the same level of empathy as you do.

According to US law, families of terrorists doesn't make them terrorists. It doesn't matter if they're family of terrorists or live with them, they don't qualify as terrorists if they're babies that can't even walk. This is just definition issue and the lv of empathy you have is irrelevant.
It's actually quite relevant, as the difference is that these families and societies exist to breed these terrorists.

The level of empathy is what's at discussion here, it doesn't bother me that there are people in the world dying, even if they're innocent.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2014-07-27 05:59:43  
According to US law, families of terrorists doesn't make them terrorists. It doesn't matter if they're family of terrorists or live with them, they don't qualify as terrorists if they're babies that can't even walk.
But why, if it's Israel that's bombing then it's collateral damage. But if Hamas went by the same logic (what can Hamas attack really, lol), it's OMG THEY'RE KILLING OUR INNOCENT FAMILIES.

There shouldn't be a double-standard. Innocent bystanders are innocent bystanders (especially children, they're children for God's sake). We want to prevent this from happening. What do we do? We have to understand why it's happening in the first place.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 05:59:55  
Asura.Ccl said: »
Someone with an israel flag(clubark) saying:

Bismarck.Dubai said: »
After the 36000 some acres,Israel gave to the palastines and not to mention mostly the West bank. Palestine parasites still want all of Israel.

*Still want all of Palestine "back".
It's not happening. Face it. A covenant is a covenant. There will be an intervention naturally and supernaturally. I'm done with this debate.
Well at least we can all agree, this guy is batshit nuts.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 06:00:53  
Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
According to US law, families of terrorists doesn't make them terrorists. It doesn't matter if they're family of terrorists or live with them, they don't qualify as terrorists if they're babies that can't even walk.
But why, if it's Israel that's bombing then it's collateral damage. But if Hamas went by the same logic (what can Hamas attack really, lol), it's OMG THEY'RE KILLING OUR INNOCENT FAMILIES.

There shouldn't be a double-standard. Innocent bystanders are innocent bystanders (especially children, they're children for God's sake). We want to prevent this from happening. What do we do? We have to understand why it's happening in the first place.

It's not a double standard, the one is a legitimate standing army, the other is a terrorist organization hell bent on killing as many as possible, regardless of who.

The one group will continue to keep killing, and their end game is the eradication of the Jews. There's no rationalizing with that group. To declare they're the same as a country defending itself is just nuts.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-27 06:00:55  
I hope we can still become friend after this thread Jetackuu D:
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2014-07-27 06:01:05  
Well at least we can all agree, this guy is batshit nuts.
Yeah, I know who his vote went to.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-27 06:02:58  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
We had one from each side.

Guy who claims if you don't believe Quran's prophecies you're shockingly ignorant!

Guy who claims Israel has divine power on its side!

You being shockingly ignorant will last forever; I can totally use that argument against you in every thread now!
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-27 06:03:33  
these families and societies exist to breed these terrorists
I don't wanna misunderstand cause it seems you're talking about palestinians in general. Who are you referring to?
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 06:05:54  
these families and societies exist to breed these terrorists
I don't wanna misunderstand cause it seems you're talking about palestinians in general. Who are you referring to?

The people of Gaza, there's no such thing as Palestinians...

Edit: the same can be said about a lot of the people in Afghanistan, in the settlements that breed the terrorists.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-27 06:06:04  
It's not a double standard, the one is a legitimate standing army, the other is a terrorist organization hell bent on killing as many as possible, regardless of who.

You know what were French resistant that didn't surrender like ou weak army did were called in WWII? Terrorist.

Sadly the winner will dictate the story, and whoever lose will be called terrorist in the next centuries.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-27 06:08:02  
So you think there are no civilians? Are you that racist?
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 06:08:27  

You know what were French resistant that didn't surrender like ou weak army did were called in WWII? Terrorist.

Sadly the winner will dictate the story, and whoever lose will be called terrorist in the next centuries.

Technically the founding fathers of the United States were terrorists, they used guerrilla tactics, and everything. I'll be the first to say that one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

However the issue here is that they're religiously motivated terrorists, there's no reasoning with them.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 06:09:08  
So you think there are no civilians? Are you that racist?
I'm not racist at all, and there's always civilians, and those civilians breed and raise the fighters and their ideology.

edit: to clarify before I'm asked: no it doesn't bother me that they die.
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-27 06:09:54  
One side is a terrorist organization, regardless of what countries don't want to label it as such, and yes it's justified to unilaterally kill terrorists in a combat zone, and that area is a combat zone, as the people themselves have made it as such.

Kill terrorists yes, kill children and babies no. Nobody would say a thing if they aren't killing children and babies.

They're the families of the terrorists, the same ***happens in Afghanistan, when they live with them, that's what happens.

I don't have the same level of empathy as you do.

According to US law, families of terrorists doesn't make them terrorists. It doesn't matter if they're family of terrorists or live with them, they don't qualify as terrorists if they're babies that can't even walk. This is just definition issue and the lv of empathy you have is irrelevant.
It's actually quite relevant, as the difference is that these families and societies exist to breed these terrorists.

The level of empathy is what's at discussion here, it doesn't bother me that there are people in the world dying, even if they're innocent.

I'm talking about the law here and how human society work though. In general you can't really attack ppl unless you have a legit excuse.

Also, if ppl in the world are dying doesn't bother you, why are you bothered that terrorist exists? Yes they kill ppl, but it shouldn't bother you right?

I really don't understand the real reason why you want Israel to wipe them out. If you want them dead because terrorists is killing the innocent, it shouldn't bother you as you have no empathy toward the innocent. If you want them dead because they're against the law, by your logic their family shouldn't die.

You don't believe in world peace. By your logic it doesn't matter if terrorists are being wiped out or not, because world peace can't be accomplished no matter what.

You claimed "hatred" isn't the real reason that you want them to die, so I'm really confused here.

You want to kill terrorists and everyone in that region, but you don't believe in world peace, you don't have empathy, you don't care about law. Exactly what's the real reason why you want them to die? Troll???
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-27 06:10:20  

Technically the founding fathers of the United States were terrorists, they used guerrilla tactics, and everything. I'll be the first to say that one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

However the issue here is that they're religiously motivated terrorists, there's no reasoning with them.

Both side are religiously motivated.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 06:13:16  
You confuse the two: I don't care if people who raise and support dangerous ideology that breed people who want to do nothing but kill others die, or their future generations.

You're not talking about any laws or society, you're getting off on a tangent that's irrelevant to the discussion at hand, we're talking about a volatile zone of combat, not Idaho.

I don't believe in things that don't exist, nor can exist, sorry, I don't deal in fairy tails.

You confuse not caring if a terrorists' family dies with not caring about the law, but nice attempt.

I don't troll, but go on.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 06:13:55  

Both side are religiously motivated.
Yes, the one side is religiously motivated to live and mind their own business, and the other is religiously motivated to kill the other.

The two are not equal.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 06:14:47  
I'm going to bed now, you kids have fun.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-27 06:15:11  
Palestine will never drop it till they get Jerusalem back. Yes it's dumb to fight so much for one city but religion.

Imagine if tomorrow an islamic army invaded the Vatican, you think the christian world would let that go ever?
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-27 06:16:47  
You confuse the two: I don't care if people who raise and support dangerous ideology that breed people who want to do nothing but kill others die, or their future generations.

You're not talking about any laws or society, you're getting off on a tangent that's irrelevant to the discussion at hand, we're talking about a volatile zone of combat, not Idaho.

I don't believe in things that don't exist, nor can exist, sorry, I don't deal in fairy tails.

You confuse not caring if a terrorists' family dies with not caring about the law, but nice attempt.

I don't troll, but go on.

So I'm confused about everything, except Jetackuu wants people in Gaza dieeeeeee, for no real reason. Am I right? :D
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-27 06:19:39  
religiously motivated to kill the other.

This is not true at all; if that was true fighter that claim to follow islam would be dying at Israel border trying toget in right now; not dying agaisnt Syria government.

You are biased and racist agaisnt muslim; and you use shocking word such as "You support terrorirsts" "You're anti-semitic" "religious zealot that want to kill other because of their religion" to have excuse to support it that is your real issue.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-27 06:23:18  
I agree with Machiavelli when he says that the history of countries is cyclical. More or less they all follow the same political and economic evolution, with slight differences due to local culture.

Israel is still going through the imperialism phase. Defense is but an excuse to actually expand..which is what they've done all along.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2014-07-27 06:24:19  
Palestine will never drop it till they get Jerusalem back. Yes it's dumb to fight so much for one city but religion.

Imagine if tomorrow an islamic army invaded the Vatican, you think the christian world would let that go ever?
Do Christians still want Constantinople back? I'm sure some Muslims want Al-Andalus back.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-07-27 06:30:30  

Apples to oranges. Jerusalem has traded hands and been disputed for ages. The Vatican doesn't have that kind of history, so taking it would be a completely different circumstance.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-27 06:31:41  
You are biased and racist agaisnt muslim;

Ccl finally said it :< After 3 pages of bait I'm still can't understand Jetackuu logic, except "if you don't bash Hamas you support terrorists", "Terrorists and their society/family must all dieeee" and "I don't wanna talk to you cuz you support terrorists" with 0 argument to defend for Israel's action, so disappointing :(
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 06:31:45  
/rolls over as I apparently can't sleep, even though I should have been out hours ago...

most wouldn't give a ***, but the Catholics may have an issue with it.

So I'm confused about everything, except Jetackuu wants people in Gaza dieeeeeee, for no real reason. Am I right? :D
Not at all, personally I wish they'd all stop fighting, but I'm not a delusional child.

This is not true at all; if that was true fighter that claim to follow islam would be dying at Israel border trying toget in right now; not dying agaisnt Syria government.

You are biased and racist agaisnt muslim; and you use shocking word such as "You support terrorirsts" "You're anti-semitic" "religious zealot that want to kill other because of their religion" to have excuse to support it that is your real issue.

I'm not bias against anyone, but one cannot be a racist against a follower of a religion... They're not a race.

I don't want to kill anyone, but I don't have an issue with a country defending itself against radicals that want to destroy it's people, and it's my opinion that they should deal with them as radicals should be dealt with, as there's only one real way to. (Either crush them, or their spirit with absolute force).

That's just history talking.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 06:34:18  
You are biased and racist agaisnt muslim;

Ccl finally said it :< After 3 pages of bait I'm still can't understand Jetackuu logic, except "if you don't bash Hamas you support terrorists", "Terrorists and their society/family must all dieeee" and "I don't wanna talk to you cuz you support terrorists" with 0 argument to defend for Israel's action, so disappointing :(

I've never said or insinuated 2/3 of those things, you only have me on the first one, and not even really on that, as that's not what I said. But if you are pro terrorist, then so be it, and being against Israel in this conflict, is being pro-terrorist.

I defended Israel's action well enough, they're protecting themselves and fighting back, personally I just wish they'd take it up a notch, otherwise the fighting will continue for too long.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-27 06:36:19  
/rolls over as I apparently can't sleep, even though I should have been out hours ago...

most wouldn't give a ***, but the Catholics may have an issue with it.

Not at all, personally I wish they'd all stop fighting, but I'm not a delusional child.

I'm not bias against anyone, but one cannot be a racist against a follower of a religion... They're not a race.

I don't want to kill anyone, but I don't have an issue with a country defending itself against radicals that want to destroy it's people, and it's my opinion that they should deal with them as radicals should be dealt with, as there's only one real way to. (Either crush them, or their spirit with absolute force).

That's just history talking.

I don't have an issue with Israel defending themselves. I'm not against Israel defending themselves at all. Although I think it's a tragedy that they exist and do such thing to those ppl, what's done is done, they can only move on from now and they have right to defend themselves.

However, half of the ppl here bashing Hamas does not live in Israel, that's what I'm confused about. Does it affect you if they don't die? Will they threaten your life if they don't die? Why do ppl want them die so much, when you don't even live in Israel. Personally I don't take side in this conflict, so it's quite shocking to see "Wipe them out" on first page.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-27 06:44:49  
I have a question for you Jet:

If Israel is right and the good side in this war; why did they feel the need to manipulate media and opinion's public and use false information to start this war?

http://mondoweiss.net/2014/07/killed-turning-onslaught.html
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 117 118 119