Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 117 118 119
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-07-27 04:51:41  
Asura.Ccl said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I'm actually quite sick of people defending horrible people just because they can identify other people as being more horrible. When terrorists fight each other, the group that kills less people is still a terrorist group.

I fully agree with that.

Then stop deflecting every criticism of Hamas.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 04:53:01  
Jetackuu said: »

People started the group because they're religious zealots hell bent on destroying a nation and it's people due to their batshit insane religious beliefs, Israel is not responsible for that, and that sir is why you're a terrorist supporter.

People started the group because they're religious zealots hell bent on Creating a nation on a land that doesn't belong to them and it's people due to their batshit insane religious beliefs(The chosen people and so on), Israel IS RESPONSIBLE for that, and that sir is why you're a terrorist supporter.*

For *** sake we had a religious zealot on this very thread saying: Palestinian are insect and Israel will get helped by SUPERNATUAL power

Did I mention the Likud charter that say all land belong to them due to Zionist value ?
So wrong, and wow...

Way to be historically inaccurate and racist.

The nation of Israel isn't a terrorist organization, but thanks for playing.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-07-27 04:59:23  

Hmm, it probably came off like I was calling them that. Really my point was that from the perspective of someone who views them as such, it's stupid to defend Hamas by saying, "But Israel is worse!"
[+]
By kidmavado 2014-07-27 05:06:16  
Am not one to toot any horn but the good book did speak of this happening in the future so... Any who I Don't think arguments against each other will solve the situation, only by sticking together and praying for both sides to come to an agreement will this nation against nation ends.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 05:06:48  

Hmm, it probably came off like I was calling them that. Really my point was that from the perspective of someone who views them as such, it's stupid to defend Hamas by saying, "But Israel is worse!"
Wasn't directed at you, I didn't think you were asserting as such.

The two aren't even comparable, the one is a sovereign nation recognized by the world, the other a terrorist organization run by radical extremists who want to destroy a nation and it's people.

I'd say Israel has played nice for far too long, they have the ability and the firepower to end the conflict once and for all, and honestly I wouldn't give them too much ***over doing it. They've been attempting the diplomatic route, and to deny that is some twisted logic that really has no rival.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 05:07:17  
kidmavado said: »
Am not one to toot any horn but the good book did speak of this happening in the future so... Any who I Don't think arguments against each other will solve the situation, only by sticking together and praying for both sides to come to an agreement will this nation against nation ends.
Which book? they're all equally bat ***crazy to take as literal.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-27 05:17:21  
If Jet would stop deflecting every criticism of Israel.

He's descended into a Nausi-level of posting, where every point is just countered with "you're a supporter of terrorists".

Also the fractures continues to be US vs rest of the world here on this forum. I have the impression the very concept of war and justice is completely different between our cultures. Things like kill them all seems so much to stem from a culture of people who are so faraway from where the wars are fought that they have no concept of the magnitude of such statements.

I've seen very few here who have actually accepted that both sides are at fault.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 05:20:02  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
If Jet would stop deflecting every criticism of Israel.

He's descended into a Nausi-level of posting, where every point is just countered with "you're a supporter of terrorists".

Also the fractures continues to be US vs rest of the world here on this forum. I have the impression the very concept of war and justice is completely different between our cultures. Things like kill them all seems so much to stem from a culture of people who are so faraway from where the wars are fought that they have no concept of the magnitude of such statements.

I've seen very few here who have actually accepted that both sides are at fault.

Tell me Seha, how are both sides at fault when it's the one side that is dedicated to the eradication of the other?

Do you read what you type?

It's not that I'm unaware of how terrible war and desolation is, but more of that I'm aware of the type of force it takes to deal with terrorists, and you can't reason with them, you can't play nice, you can't try to be friends with them.

I'm all for love and peace and ***, but it just doesn't always work, but some people will never grow up and realize that.
 Asura.Ccl
サーバ: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-27 05:24:22  
SO

People started the group because they're religious zealots hell bent on destroying a nation and it's people due to their batshit insane religious beliefs, Israel is not responsible for that, and that sir is why you're a terrorist supporter.

People started the group because they're religious zealots hell bent on Creating a nation on a land that doesn't belong to them and it's people due to their batshit insane religious beliefs(The chosen people and so on), Israel IS RESPONSIBLE for that, and that sir is why you're a terrorist supporter.*

For *** sake we had a religious zealot on this very thread saying: Palestinian are insect and Israel will get helped by SUPERNATUAL power

Did I mention the Likud charter that say all land belong to them due to Zionist value ?
So wrong, and wow...

Way to be historically inaccurate and racist.

Rofl you're the most biased person ever; we had the example of a zionist religious zealot in this very thread and the likud charter say all the land their belong to them; but instead of answering you go with the personal attack. GG indeed.

Can you speak more than english ? Or do you only get the english side of the story ? If you're only english/only follow US media it would only give you a biased view of the problem; I'm lucky enough to know most EU language so I get to see this thing from different side.
 Ragnarok.Afania
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-27 05:25:37  
It doesn't surprise me at all that you don't see it, but nonetheless you are still a terrorist supporter.

The fact that you keep trying to pick apart the rest and really don't understand what you yourself are saying is impressive though.

Also: it doesn't matter who's killing more, Israel is on the defensive, if they *** wiped out the entire strip, the world would be better off.

But they are the aggressor, the main reason of this war is a lie about when/how and who killed 3 poor Israeli kids.

If someone from canada or mexico kill 3 American kid then hide, will America decimate their country?
If that "country" had elected that group to lead them, to incite war and terror, then yes, we'd wipe them off the face of the *** planet, as we *** should.

edit: also: they aren't the aggressor, you're full of ***, and a terrorist supporter.

It's pretty ironic that you advocate Israel to "wipe out the entire strip", then blame them for "elected a group that incite war and terror to lead them". The pot calling the kettle black. Only you're allowed to incite war and terror on a forum, but they can't. If you want to accuse others for incite war and terror, at least don't post aggressive opinions like "wipe them out", it'd be 10x more legit.

I didn't say Israel is responsible for current situation now*, but I think there were many things they can do to improve the situation when they had the chance, decades ago. They choose not to do it when they had the chance, now it's already too late.

I think it does matter if one side is killing more, even if they're defensive. It's simply wrong to do it, regardless of your religion. If it's "right" to do it, as long as one side is defensive, you'd see every country with nuclear weapon attacking each other because they're "defensive". I don't "support terrorists", I just don't believe world peace would come with what they're doing. If you can convince me that world peace would come, I'd support your opinion. But so far you refuse to give any logical reasoning in this entire situation, besides "if you don't agree with my opinion you support terrorists"

I didn't "pick apart from the rest", I want you to explain the logic behind your POV, which you refuse to for w/e reason, and just assumed I won't listen. You think it's better for the world if they're all wiped out, but from what I've seen, the terrorism in past 10 years only got worse, not better. So I'm not exactly convinced that war/bombarding can stop terrorism.

"Not convinced that bombarding can stop terrorism" is very different from "supporting terrorism" AFAIK.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-07-27 05:26:21  
Israel and Iran are both shitsmears on the map. There, unbiased.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-27 05:26:34  
It might be childish to be always against war under any circumstance, but it's even more immature to state wipe em all. And yes I know it's Viciouss that said that part, but only the first half of my post was directly pointed in your direction, the rest was a general statement.

Also, I've never defended Palestine's action in this thread, but you have to realize how Israel has been colonizing the region for many decades now. It's annoying to backtrack history, but the war sadly didn't start now.
Also just the other day Israel bombed a UN school, and no there were no weapons in it cause it belonged to UN.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-27 05:28:00  

The two aren't even comparable, the one is a sovereign nation recognized by the world, the other a terrorist organization run by radical extremists who want to destroy a nation and it's people.

You didn't read neither the Hamas or the Likud charter. I did read both Likud and Hamas charter; none talk of killing everyone; I read it in 3 different language to be sure it was correct since I can't read arabic.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 05:28:18  
The languages one speaks/understands is irrelevant, news is translated quite often, and easily enough.

The religious nutjob that posted in the thread is irrelevant, not to mention that this is the internet and was most likely just a fake troll.

There's a large difference between a group saying the land belongs to them (which it was claimed by them, so be it), and a group of people determined to eradicate another from existence, but you don't see that with your bias goggles on again.

So try not to think of everything as a personal attack until you actually receive one, and pull your head out of your own anti-Semitic views long enough to realize you're supporting known/recognized terrorists with your words, kudos.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-27 05:31:28  
your own anti-Semitic views
You're really nausiing it up. Adding "shock words" to your arguments to make the opposers look less credible.

"You support terrorirsts"
"You're anti-semitic"

when you surely know no one of us is either of those things, even if we disagree on the matter.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-27 05:32:04  
The languages one speaks/understands is irrelevant, news is translated quite often, and easily enough.

The religious nutjob that posted in the thread is irrelevant, not to mention that this is the internet and was most likely just a fake troll.

There's a large difference between a group saying the land belongs to them (which it was claimed by them, so be it), and a group of people determined to eradicate another from existence, but you don't see that with your bias goggles on again.

So try not to think of everything as a personal attack until you actually receive one, and pull your head out of your own anti-Semitic views long enough to realize you're supporting known/recognized terrorists with your words, kudos.

Oh you're wrong for sure about that, when you read info you need to be able to read and understand the original language, a *** ton is lost in translation, I won't change your opinion and you won't change mine on that conflict so we can agree to disagree, but I can assure more often than not translation are wrong/imcomplete/add information out of nowhere.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 05:32:18  
Ragnarok.Afania said: »

It's pretty ironic that you advocate Israel to "wipe out the entire strip", then blame them for "elected a group that incite war and terror to lead them". The pot calling the kettle black. Only you're allowed to incite war and terror on a forum, but they can't. If you want to accuse others for incite war and terror, at least don't post aggressive opinions like "wipe them out", it'd be 10x more legit.

I didn't say Israel is responsible for current situation now*, but I think there were many things they can do to improve the situation when they had the chance, decades ago. They choose not to do it when they had the chance, now it's already too late.

I think it does matter if one side is killing more, even if they're defensive. It's simply wrong to do it, regardless of your religion. If it's "right" to do it, as long as one side is defensive, you'd see every country with nuclear weapon attacking each other because they're "defensive". I don't "support terrorists", I just don't believe world peace would come with what they're doing. If you can convince me that world peace would come, I'd support your opinion. But so far you refuse to give any logical reasoning in this entire situation, besides "if you don't agree with my opinion you support terrorists"

I didn't "pick apart from the rest", I want you to explain the logic behind your POV, which you refuse to for w/e reason, and just assumed I won't listen. You think it's better for the world if they're all wiped out, but from what I've seen, the terrorism in past 10 years only got worse, not better. So I'm not exactly convinced that war/bombarding can stop terrorism.

"Not convinced that bombarding can stop terrorism" is very different from "supporting terrorism" AFAIK.
You confuse supporting a unilateral and definitive retaliatory strike to put an end to the innocent lives of their people being lost by the terrorists attacks on their people, and inciting war.

It doesn't matter which side is killing more, as only the one side is a terrorist organization, and it's not the Israel side.

World peace is impossible as humans and human nature exists, you're delusional to think otherwise.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 05:33:08  
your own anti-Semitic views
You're really nausiing it up. Adding "shock words" to your arguments to make the opposers look less credible.

"You support terrorirsts"
"You're anti-semitic"

when you surely know no one of us is either of those things, even if we disagree on the matter.
I'm pretty sure several of the anti-Israel posters here are, for damned sure, actually. But hey, go ahead and nit-pick, if it makes you feel better.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 05:33:49  

Oh you're wrong for sure about that, when you read info you need to be able to read and understand the original language, a *** ton is lost in translation, I won't change your opinion and you won't change mine on that conflict so we can agree to disagree, but I can assure more often than not translation are wrong/imcomplete/add information out of nowhere.
Not at all, but coming from the guy who just said he's read X when he can't read the language it's written in and takes it verbatim, sure.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-27 05:41:43  
Ok here some Fact:

Israel is a racist enity that favor jew; if you're jew you have right to land and a home, if you're not, you don't have right for those.

http://www.davidsheen.com/racism/

There are other example sadly those aren't english so I won't bother.

The likud say all the land there belong to them, with how they act with non jew, take it for what you want.

On the hamas charter claim: We want to create an islamic state where everyone could live in peace no matter their religion.

If you don't believe me go read them both.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-27 05:42:40  

You confuse supporting a unilateral and definitive retaliatory strike to put an end to the innocent lives of their people being lost by the terrorists attacks on their people, and inciting war.

It doesn't matter which side is killing more, as only the one side is a terrorist organization, and it's not the Israel side.

World peace is impossible as humans and human nature exists, you're delusional to think otherwise.

I wasn't confused, I just see them pretty much the same.

Just because world peace is impossible, doesn't mean you can justify "wiping them all out!"

Crime will always exist in our society,you can try to advocate stealing and killing in public, see if ppl gonna support your POV.

Just because 1 side is being labelled as "terrorist organization" by certain countries(but not all countries), it doesn't automatically justify killing. If a police kill an unarmed criminal, you think he can get away easily?
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 05:46:47  
Apples: Oranges, You are confused, as they are very much not the same.

I never said to wipe them all out (I believe I said I can understand the position, and am growing more fond of it) but I did say that I support forcefully striking back.

One side is a terrorist organization, regardless of what countries don't want to label it as such, and yes it's justified to unilaterally kill terrorists in a combat zone, and that area is a combat zone, as the people themselves have made it as such.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-27 05:48:59  

Based on the fact that all the aggressive posts such as "wiping them all out" has a US flag, and ppl with different opinion has different flag/live in different region/country, I'm inclined to believe it is relevant. The info you received must be slightly different from ppl living in other countries. You usually wouldn't see that many ppl go "WIPE THEM ALL OUT" unless they're enemies.

Btw, I flipped through most of the pages I didn't see anything religious in past 3 pages. Not sure what's all that "religious nutjob" about.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-27 05:50:09  
One side is a terrorist organization, regardless of what countries don't want to label it as such, and yes it's justified to unilaterally kill terrorists in a combat zone, and that area is a combat zone, as the people themselves have made it as such.

Kill terrorists yes, kill children and babies no. Nobody would say a thing if they aren't killing children and babies.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 05:50:24  
That's your bias showing again, as has been previously addressed.

edit: the nutjob was pages ago, somebody brought him up.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-27 05:50:53  
We had one from each side.

Guy who claims if you don't believe Quran's prophecies you're shockingly ignorant!

Guy who claims Israel has divine power on its side!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2014-07-27 05:52:16  
To the people saying that the Gazza population deserves what happens to them because they OMG VOTED FOR HAMAS: I wonder who voted for the Likud and brought them to leadership...hmm...must be aliens.

Just doing Ccl a favor.

Sticking the terrorist label to Hamas (and anyone who doesn't label them as such) has gotten old quick and is not surprising (Israel is doing a better job at being "terrorist" anyways), all freedom fighters get labeled as such (or insurgents, rebels, or w/e), when most of them they are forced to resort violence.

I like how those pro-Israelis here ignore the constant humiliation and inhumane conditions that the Gazzans live under (thanks to Egypt in part for blocking the Rafah border crossing). You think that such a label matters anymore to people under these conditions? Yes, they want to terrorize them, they want to send them a message that you won't have a peaceful life, access to all resources, while our families suffer daily from lack of basic human needs and the daily humiliation at the checkpoints.

I admire the perseverance of the Gazzan people, and since they're oppressed, and the world doesn't give a ***, I can't deny them the right to resist (even if I disagree with suicide bombings that do not discriminate between victims).

For years, Hamas has repeatedly stated that their main demands are 2:
1- Sovereignty over Jerusalem (and Al-Aqsa mosque).
2- Recognizing the right of return for the Palestinian expats who were forced to leave their country and settle in other Arab/western countries.

Otherwise they won't recognize the Zionist nation, and it's either resistance or death for them. They want to stay a thorn in Israel's side. They simply don't want the "peace" that is essentially "surrender" (give up the things you've been fighting for in the first place). They want to live with dignity and freedom.

Do you think these demands are reasonable?

Hamas's resistance is just a reaction to Israel's oppression. Simple as that. And if you think that Israel has been willing to have real peace and compromise, then think again. There is a reason Arabs were wary of the Zionist nation (even though Arab nationalism is BS).
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 05:52:17  

Kill terrorists yes, kill children and babies no. Nobody would say a thing if they aren't killing children and babies.

They're the families of the terrorists, the same ***happens in Afghanistan, when they live with them, that's what happens.

I don't have the same level of empathy as you do.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-27 05:53:36  
We had one from each side.

Guy who claims if you don't believe Quran's prophecies you're shockingly ignorant!

Guy who claims Israel has divine power on its side!

I want to visit Jerusalem but I don't wanna dieeeee D:
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-27 05:55:35  

They're the families of the terrorists, the same ***happens in Afghanistan, when they live with them, that's what happens.

I don't have the same level of empathy as you do.

According to US law, families of terrorists doesn't make them terrorists. It doesn't matter if they're family of terrorists or live with them, they don't qualify as terrorists if they're babies that can't even walk. This is just definition issue and the lv of empathy you have is irrelevant.
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 117 118 119