Little facts to help you suck less
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14
 Asura.Celoria
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: celoria
By Asura.Celoria 2015-01-05 15:47:43  
Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »
Don't interrupt selfchains. It's annoying. If you see a SAM use Sekkanoki, generally speaking they're doing it for a reason. Similarly if a BLU uses Chain Affinity, they're likely to get at least mildly upset if you interrupt their chain
additionally if you have a thf talking to party members about closing ws with TA rudra, don't me a tard and predator claws in the middle of it. Or try to close with evis, drakesbane, gekko, cdc... i ran into a group the other day that thought their 8k ws close was better than a 300% TA rudra...
 Carbuncle.Sisko
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: siskotaru
By Carbuncle.Sisko 2015-01-06 10:40:18  

so much love for Selbina
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-01-06 10:59:22  
Asura.Celoria said: »
Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »
Don't interrupt selfchains. It's annoying. If you see a SAM use Sekkanoki, generally speaking they're doing it for a reason. Similarly if a BLU uses Chain Affinity, they're likely to get at least mildly upset if you interrupt their chain
additionally if you have a thf talking to party members about closing ws with TA rudra, don't me a tard and predator claws in the middle of it. Or try to close with evis, drakesbane, gekko, cdc... i ran into a group the other day that thought their 8k ws close was better than a 300% TA rudra...

To go along with that, watch your party members' TP. No, you don't need a third party program to do this. If you have others in your party, chances are that coordinating your attacks will be a lot better than NOT coordinating your attacks.

Nukers, please practice magic bursting. It isn't hard. MB enfeebles last longer, too.

SAM, if all you have is a Fudo button, please reevaluate your job priorities. You have other WS. Please use them, and learn to use them in the correct order.

RELIC RNG IS NOT NECESSARY TO CLEAR CONTENT. Nonrelic RNG just need to learn the art of not shooting if you piss something off. Additionally, Decoy Shot does jack when you Barrage/WS/anything other than straight pewpew.
-Anni RNG: You too can pull hate by spamming Last Stand. Please remember that.

Rune Fencer can tank. It just requires a party that, you know, knows what a RUN can do (and a bit of practice on the RUN's end). Additionally, they stab things harder than most PLD. Those who say RUN can't DD apparently have never tried to do so themselves.

Don't be afraid to use jobs other than bandwagon job of the month. I would rather take a good X than a mediocre Y. Even if that X is PUP. (See Fudo button.)

PLD should have three shields, not just two. Priwen is highly underrated by a lot of people I have spoken with, and it shouldn't be. Ochain is useless when kiting, as you can't block from your ***.

Everyone should have at least a minimal DT set of some flavor, even if it consists of whatever random jank you happen to possess that says you'll take less damage. You never know when that "oh ***!" moment will happen and you're suddenly tanking Tenzen on COR. (...that didn't go well for me, but it was fun!)
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14