Endeavoring To Awaken --A Guide To Rune Fencer

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
350 users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Rune Fencer » Endeavoring to Awaken --A Guide to Rune Fencer
Endeavoring to Awaken --A Guide to Rune Fencer
First Page 2 3 ... 128 129
 Asura.Pergatory
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2018-01-11 10:09:24  
Shiva.Alistrianna said: »
RUN already has the Max HP Boost trait though, so do the /BLU traits for that even matter?
Sorry, poorly phrased. Not HP traits, but some spells give you HP+ when equipped, like Wild Oats and Metallic Body. You can't get the actual HP trait from /BLU all the spells that give it are above 49.

It may be the auto-regen trait you were thinking of, RUN does get that and there's no point trying to get it from /BLU spells. But I set the two spells that give it anyway, because they're useful...
 Asura.Byrne
Guildwork Premium
By Asura.Byrne 2018-01-11 19:50:13  
geigei said: »
With blm bursting era kinda dead atm, is there a reason not to 5/5 inspiration?

It is sort of dead in terms of it's popularity, but with the addition of Marine Stewpot, and the changes to Frazzle III, it's by no means a bad strategy. It works about the same now that it did back about a year or so ago.

The main difference is everyone is fixated on SMN now because it circumvents many other problems when you can just Odyllic and the Conduit spam. Less strategy, and still less loss. It's horrendously boring though, but most don't seem to care. After all BLM burn back in the day was somewhat reliable, but not nearly as reliable.
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2018-01-11 19:56:19  
Merits are so easy to get now that you can just switch merit allocation for a single group if necessary.
By clearlyamule 2018-01-11 20:01:57  
I assume we are talking about in lieu of having some rayke but remember it's also potentially good for skillchain dmg too
By Pantafernando 2018-01-13 05:58:08  
Hi.

Is it possible to make ashitacast/gearswap do 3 swaps during same casting? What i miss in my RUN is swapping to fast cast till the moment of the cast, swapping to SID during the cast then changing for whatever gear for the actual casting. If so, how to do it? Ive been reading some tutorial and examples but it wasnt clear if its possible to equip SID during entire duration of the casting.

Thanks in advance.
By geigei 2018-01-13 06:12:43  
I think's is possible (don't remember how) but the window in which sid is active is so small i doubt you'll get any benefit.
[+]
 Bahamut.Alexcennah
サーバ: Bahamut
user: digoserra
By Bahamut.Alexcennah 2018-01-13 07:04:43  
Usually it isn't possible (in gearswap, I'm not sure about ashitacast). The only way I know is calculate your casting time of every spell, midcast in SID and inject a packet with your actual gear right before your character finishes casting. But even then it's nearly impossible if we take internet latency in consideration.
[+]
 Leviathan.Louisoix
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Louisoix
By Leviathan.Louisoix 2018-01-13 16:43:34  
ashitacast its either your fc set or your sir set. afiak.
First Page 2 3 ... 128 129