When Are BLMs Going To Realize PTs On Puddings Are Fail?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Black Mage » When Are BLMs Going to Realize PTs on Puddings are Fail?
When Are BLMs Going to Realize PTs on Puddings are Fail?
First Page 2 3

| Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ramuh.Zangada
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: zangada
By Ramuh.Zangada 2010-06-13 16:56:53  
That would make a vaild argument if u stated whats a better camp.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-06-13 16:58:58  
Ramuh.Zangada said:

Sync on giga's tigers for sure. (Xarcabard_S)
[+]
 Phoenix.Zeotah
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Zeota
By Phoenix.Zeotah 2010-06-13 17:01:08  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
When are BLMs going to realize that pting on puddings is fail and they should gtfo?
You fail for not proposing a superior alternative.
[+]
 Asura.Citag
サーバ: Asura
user: Citag
By Asura.Citag 2010-06-13 17:01:09  
When are BLMs going to realize that pting on puddings is fail and they should gtfo?

I just /sea all you and you appear to be in a pt yourself?
[+]
 Bahamut.Reeve
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Reeve
By Bahamut.Reeve 2010-06-13 17:02:04  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Ramuh.Zangada said:

Sync on giga's tigers for sure. (Xarcabard_S)
Yeah that camp is awesome, I was the corsair in a blm mana burn their once - and the exp was crazy, yet so so very easy
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-13 17:02:25  
Yeah soloing puddings is so much better. Also aga burning wamouras
[+]
 Asura.Nzodd
サーバ: Asura
user: nzodd
By Asura.Nzodd 2010-06-13 17:03:23  

Ya i kinda hate pts in mount zhaloam. I prefer to solo there, much faster XP in my opinion
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-06-13 17:06:08  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
I always wanted to gather a group of princes and just sleepga -> age III them tod eath. How's that work?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-13 17:07:15  
Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
I always wanted to gather a group of princes and just sleepga -> age III them tod eath. How's that work?
Well last I did it I just went out and pulled 8-12 on rdm then 4-5 blms aga3 them I sleepga them and then another round to finish them instant chain whatever not bad. Like 30k an hour
 Ifrit.Preluder
サーバ: Ifrit
user: preluder
By Ifrit.Preluder 2010-06-13 17:07:48  
Soloing puddings will net you bigger exp per kill. Manaburn parties on puddings will net you about the same exp/hr or more. 10-12k/hr is decent considering there is not really any 75 camp other then puddings for us blms to go to. so its not fail we just dont really have many options. Hopefully with the new updates new camps will come for blms.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-13 17:22:02  
Kinda depends on the people but frankly most the time I go up there if there are any blms up there they are doing less with AM2 than I am with T4... and have less mp don't aspir as well etc. Which means if I do pt with them I am doing a much bigger part of the work at which point I might as well solo get myself my chain 5s still but at alot more xp per kill. Ironically it's usualy much safer too

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Holyman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Holyman
By Ragnarok.Holyman 2010-06-13 17:28:26  
Solo/Duoing is better for Puddings .

But who said you don't have any other choices to EXP as Lv.75 BLM ?

Cyhiraeth in Beaucedine Glacier (S) near Neu tower is an alternative imo

Good: No TP moves - Susciptible to Gravity - Sleepable even though they're undead - Sigil bonus of refresh/increased food duration - fairly low HP like 3k~

Bad: Immune/resistant to Bind - though snowy weather is always there u can't use Blizz spells since they highly resistant to them - for Sorc. Ring users unless u nuke with Ixion Cape/Z.mitts to override your yellow HP there is possibility u HP aggro another spirit - not aspirable/drainable - reaching the camp - no EXP bonus from Sigil/AN

Pets in Xarcabard (S) near OP , think only possible danger there is the amphiptere & Imps , but easy EXP , one shottable , just need to wait for BST re-calling his tiger lol

Chigoe burn PT! just need to find lv50~ sync , have RDM mule to spawn chigoes & vola , might be tough first few levels , but it's certainly one of the best methods to gain EXP on BLM

Inc after the update Promy wandrers lol , if they will make them that high , low HP/Aspirable/Sleepable/Gravitable/Bindable depend on its element.

Level sync in Vunkrel!

Pashhow Marshlands (S)
Pieste while camping Sugaar , good way to EXP , there is very susciptible to sleep/bind/gravity - low HP - not very dangerous TP moves - stormy weather is so common there - so thunder is ideal.

Edit: though I hate to say it but Aura Statues in sky while farming Diorites been always good place to EXP BLM lol.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-13 17:31:20  
I don't use AM2, it is not mp efficient.

We have been Thunder 4 at the same time > bind > aspir > blizzard 4 to chain 2, rest then chain 5.
Well I do it since as a taru I'll have more mp than the other guy anyways or for soloing partly for recast and also since I'm not sure I can kill with just 3 T4

Post deleted by User.
 Hades.Triet
サーバ: Hades
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2010-06-13 17:39:37  
I have duo'd there quite a bit, but it was only because

1) I didn't have the gear I have now
2) friend was showing me the camp and how it's done
3) I did not have the merits/skill(elemental&enfeebling) to solo.
 Sylph.Akibakei
サーバ: Sylph
user: Akiba
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-06-13 17:40:07  
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-06-13 17:40:39  
Better to take a group to Ix'drg instead, gain money or the pop item for LS.
[+]
 Diabolos.Sovereign
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2010-06-13 17:58:17  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Better to take a group to Ix'drg instead, gain money or the pop item for LS.

definitely a better alternative for a manaburn party
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-06-13 20:54:33  
There is no pop item for Ix'drg <_<
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-06-13 20:58:52  
There is for Prudence though.

Also something something MMM manaburns.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-13 21:06:54  
I've been trying to solo MMM on blm. Close calls each. Might have to not disable jas lol or get an elixer
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-06-13 21:11:32  
I don't know about soloing, but I saw a blog post on MMM manaburns that netted some fairly impressive XP/hr... trying to find it again.

It's nothing all that different from existing manaburns (think they used Aquan mobs though), it's more the fact that you don't run out of mobs until the run itself is over that's the key.

I think it used Voucher 02 but not 100% sure, won't comment further until I find it again.
 Kujata.Akeda
サーバ: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-06-13 21:11:35  
Good thing I'm SCH.

I can go burn puddings, and if the camp is full I can just go play healer for a little while ;)
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-13 21:17:40  
Yeah I'm mostly doing it to try and get some easier more plentiful slimes so doing amorphs. Plus alot of amorphs are aspirable though you can't sleep hecteyes so well
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-06-13 21:17:42  
BLM burn party on pudding = fail because one's black mage has matured to the point where they can gain a decent amount solo at the same camp or elsewhere.

Keep in mind not all BLMs are able to solo puddings or anything worthwhile in XP for that fact so the default alternative is gathering a 2-6 man party and burn puddings.

When we were all fresh, new, learning BLMs, we would have jumped on a party opportunity as well. No big deal.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Holyman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Holyman
By Ragnarok.Holyman 2010-06-13 21:28:18  
Most of those choices suck for soloing and/or duoing. I would sooner play with roaches.

No?

Sticking to 1 camp is as stupid , u get nothing if everyone is trying to just burn same ***' mobs , example: TP burn Colibri .

I bet after the update everyone & their mothers would compete for same old camps like idiots .

I mentioned some of many options you have out there lol , if you complain still , I don't what to say ? just don't EXP BLM.
Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury said:
BLM burn party on pudding = fail because one's black mage has matured to the point where they can gain a decent amount solo at the same camp or elsewhere. Keep in mind not all BLMs are able to solo puddings or anything worthwhile in XP for that fact so the default alternative is gathering a 2-6 man party and burn puddings. When we were all fresh, new, learning BLMs, we would have jumped on a party opportunity as well. No big deal.

What I hate the most is to have compete against 3~4 BLMs , it's just anti-productive , I'd PT up & get less EXP/kill instead of competing with others , wasting their time & mine.

Even though I solo more effeciently , but competing for camp is just lame imo.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-13 21:33:03  
Competing isn't always lame. Depends on the blms. Like I've litterally killed puddings faster solo than a pt of 2 blms and some refresh job before lol.

At which yeah I'll compete
First Page 2 3