Bonanza Jan/2018

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
381 users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Bonanza jan/2018
Bonanza jan/2018
 Bahamut.Agerine
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Agerine
Posts: 76
By Bahamut.Agerine 2018-01-11 16:36:15  
Josiahkf said: »
Boshi said: »
Draylo said: »
Shobuhouou Kabuto or something. I'm always surprised that people don't carry one, have had it save me quite a few times.

There’s the TH & rr charge rabbit hat too which I’m assuming is an option
It’s not.

This was the first thing I looked for and didn’t find it in the list. Not super familiar with a lot of the costume items since I’ve been gone so long.
 Asura.Gwindor
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: finarfin
By Asura.Gwindor 2018-01-11 16:58:28  
26x characters

7x R5
rest = ALL R6 stupid ANVkeys

all KEYS = 260x = jack ***...... that is why I don't bother doing these crap.
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dannyl
Posts: 1285
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2018-01-11 17:23:05  
SE is satanic. You remember their Well Furnishing contest?

Quote:
The Well furnishing: This will be a prize for the aforementioned Twitter screenshot contest. A grand total of 666 will be given out over six days. -_-

SE has been giving us clues all along. For all we know, the servers will shut down on 2021
Offline
Posts: 228
By anik 2018-01-11 17:31:29  
The login campaign sucks and should die a quiet death.
 Asura.Seriweri
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: seriweri
Posts: 40
By Asura.Seriweri 2018-01-11 17:50:25  
18 characters, 1x rank 4 (pluton coffer yay), 17x rank 5 (hopefully sphere prices don´t drop to 5k after today), and 162 dial keys... yielding a rockfin tooth and a reiki osode. oh well I got my money out at least.
 Asura.Geriond
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Gerion
Posts: 113
By Asura.Geriond 2018-01-11 17:55:11  
Bahamut.Dannyl said: »
SE is satanic. You remember their Well Furnishing contest?

Quote:
The Well furnishing: This will be a prize for the aforementioned Twitter screenshot contest. A grand total of 666 will be given out over six days. -_-

SE has been giving us clues all along. For all we know, the servers will shut down on 2021
I think you mean in 2666.
Online
By Josiahkf 2018-01-11 18:46:11  
Asura.Gwindor said: »
26x characters

7x R5
rest = ALL R6 stupid ANVkeys

all KEYS = 260x = jack ***...... that is why I don't bother doing these crap.
If you had been smart with your number choosing, you could have guaranteed yourself 2 rank 4 prizes bud, and a 25% chance of a rank 3.
[+]
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
Offline
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1405
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2018-01-11 19:17:37  
i got a pile of dung from one of my anv keys

merry christmas everyone
[+]
Offline
By clearlyamule 2018-01-11 19:31:27  
Josiahkf said: »
Asura.Gwindor said: »
26x characters

7x R5
rest = ALL R6 stupid ANVkeys

all KEYS = 260x = jack ***...... that is why I don't bother doing these crap.
If you had been smart with your number choosing, you could have guaranteed yourself 2 rank 4 prizes bud, and a 25% chance of a rank 3.
Yeah I've been doing that since the first one (well only with 10 characters then but still 1 rank 4 guaranteed. Had to even get to lvl 5 for that one) and more recent ones I've had at least 20... and still haven't won a single rank 3 :(. Whelp at least I have all my mog house music now... except for ya know the ones locked behind buying rl items that were only advertised in japan and in some cases even if you did manage to find out and buy they might not send the codes if you lived elsewhere :(
 Fenrir.Tarowyn
Offline
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Tarowyn
Posts: 506
By Fenrir.Tarowyn 2018-01-11 20:19:30  
clearlyamule said: »
Josiahkf said: »
Asura.Gwindor said: »
26x characters

7x R5
rest = ALL R6 stupid ANVkeys

all KEYS = 260x = jack ***...... that is why I don't bother doing these crap.
If you had been smart with your number choosing, you could have guaranteed yourself 2 rank 4 prizes bud, and a 25% chance of a rank 3.
Yeah I've been doing that since the first one (well only with 10 characters then but still 1 rank 4 guaranteed. Had to even get to lvl 5 for that one) and more recent ones I've had at least 20... and still haven't won a single rank 3 :(. Whelp at least I have all my mog house music now... except for ya know the ones locked behind buying rl items that were only advertised in japan and in some cases even if you did manage to find out and buy they might not send the codes if you lived elsewhere :(

I thought all the music is available through bonanza now? (Well, except the seasonal ones.)
 Shiva.Kasaioni
Offline
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Kasaioni
Posts: 152
By Shiva.Kasaioni 2018-01-11 20:44:50  
I got two rank 5's, and got Zilart and Adoulin end credits music with them.

But on one of my anv keys gotten from a marble, I got Regal Captain's Gloves (Ou drop) from chest.
[+]
Offline
By clearlyamule 2018-01-11 21:04:27  
Fenrir.Tarowyn said: »
I thought all the music is available through bonanza now? (Well, except the seasonal ones.)
They are somewhat not well known ones because the reasons I mentioned and also because they don't show up as blanks. From what I can gather (info is a tad sparse) these tracks come from the having certain furnishings out. Spinet which came with buying old soundtrack or rainbow pell which involved buying other random irl stuff. Nanaa Mihgo Statue which is from another CD or rainbow and Nanaa Mihgo S. II which again rainbow and apparently going to a concert.

Like a lot of the ig items attached to irl these are generally only available thru jp sites some of which wont even let you try with a non jp IP and/or address. And some of the ones that do wont mail you the code even if you can order it and even if you try to go thru 3rd you still often don't get code and several only offered the code for limited time anyways or the item sold out fast. THere's actually quite a few items like this that most non jp players don't know about. Like pretty much everything on the rainbow pell and maybe even some other pells we don't see often
 Fenrir.Tarowyn
Offline
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Tarowyn
Posts: 506
By Fenrir.Tarowyn 2018-01-11 21:19:25  
Ah, I remember seeing the Spinet before now, never even knew about the Nanaa Mihgo statues, hehe. There's a Harpsichord too though it's not a selectable BGM like the others.
Offline
By clearlyamule 2018-01-11 21:23:15  
There's also some neet weapons that make musical notes pop up when you hit mobs. So sad :(
[+]
Offline
By clearlyamule 2018-01-11 21:23:15  
There's also some neet weapons that make musical notes pop up when you hit mobs. So sad :(
[+]
Online
By Josiahkf 2018-01-11 22:23:39  
There's also some neet weapons that make musical notes pop up when you hit mobs. So sad :(
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
Online
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Austar
Posts: 8567
By Ramuh.Austar 2018-01-11 22:26:02  
same
[+]
 Asura.Cair
VIP
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Minjo
Posts: 160
By Asura.Cair 2018-01-11 22:37:21  
neet neet
Offline
By clearlyamule 2018-01-11 22:51:49  
Copycat!
 Odin.Vasche
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
Posts: 151
By Odin.Vasche 2018-01-12 00:11:30  
I won...

Oh wait... I'm still banned.
Online
Posts: 30
By Marootsoobootsu 2018-01-12 00:22:07  
I won tier 2 on a mule, so that's neat. Also got a tier 4. Onion Sword II looks nice.
Offline
Posts: 9745
By Draylo 2018-01-12 01:15:59  
clearlyamule said: »
There's also some neet weapons that make musical notes pop up when you hit mobs. So sad :(



Maestro Baton does it
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Akumasama
Posts: 4185
By Asura.Sechs 2018-01-12 01:20:16  
There's also some neet weapons that make musical notes pop up when you hit mobs. So sad :(
 Cerberus.Boogs
Offline
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: rs1n
Posts: 66
By Cerberus.Boogs 2018-01-12 09:08:31  
Got a rank 3 -- which surprised me because I thought it was Rank 5 (only paid attention to the 3 at the end). I almost blew it, too, though. I asked my LS if I should take the 1 million or a fast-cast ring from Omen.... until someone pointed out to me the TT Platemail.

Now I have a new set of wings for my lockstyle.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Offline
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Funkworkz
Posts: 467
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2018-01-12 09:41:00  
Everyone who is interested in the IRL items might want to check out the campaign code page on BG. https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Campaign_Code
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Offline
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2519
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-01-12 09:43:25  
Scoria on mule anv key, guess bonanza wasn't totally bad.
Offline
By clearlyamule 2018-01-12 10:10:26  
Asura.Sechs said: »
There's also some neet weapons that make musical notes pop up when you hit mobs. So sad :(
I hate you so much right now
Log in to post.