言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Just one FFXI wish
Just one FFXI wish
By fonewear 2017-12-24 09:58:49  
Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
A singular auction house across all servers. At its peak, each server was boasting 3k characters at peak hours... nowadays outside of Asura its about 300-500 peak, and that counts bazaar mules. one auction house for all servers would really help the lifeblood of smaller servers, but never happen because SE makes too much off of transfers.

This is pretty big it would eliminate checking the AH every 30 seconds. And it would help speed up buying and selling.
By fonewear 2017-12-24 10:00:33  
Asura.Sechs said: »
Completely rehaul the core elements of the game, allowing for better packet-communication (with more information in there) and no POL login required anymore.

Stripping those last remnants away from the game would allow it to run much more smoothly imho

You might as well make a new game at that point.
By fonewear 2017-12-24 10:02:05  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Pantafernando said: »
As a seasonal player that really likes this game, and every end of year i feel the urge to play again and do it for almost 4 months then break rinse repeat, i wish SE could end this game so i dont have some place to come back and move on.

Dude yo for real. This pile of ***was supposed to end already. I officially quit and then they didn't *** end it.

Broken promise much? Hopefully May 18' is GG

I appreciate the easy money but *** this gets old.

They aren't going to kill a good thing that makes them money. You can always quit if you are tired of it. And if they do something worthwhile come back.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-12-24 10:27:24  
I wish Square Enix would let everyone know that FFXIAH is a third party hack website that is not affiliated with square enix, ffxi or playonline in any way, shape or form and also that therefore it's not the official forums where somebody who worked for any of these companies might actually read their ceaseless whining and drivel, perhaps in one of the splash menus instead of the "don't forget your family" warning, so that people would eventually catch on that despite the similar sounding names, they would one day realize that this is actually the worst place in the universe to make these threads and then STOP MAKING THEM.

Which should then stop Nikolce from posting gigantic, run on, alanis morrisette ironic, rants about having to see them.

Merry Christmas.
[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2017-12-24 10:49:37  
That Kuroganashi would get banned by popular request.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-12-24 11:41:20  
Bismarck.Firedemon said: »
That Kuroganashi would get banned by popular request.

meh there are much worse people than him dude. Yo that one wish, should be to be able to ban one person from playing (and making any new accounts ever again).
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2017-12-24 12:07:02  
fonewear said: »
A singular auction house across all servers. At its peak, each server was boasting 3k characters at peak hours... nowadays outside of Asura its about 300-500 peak, and that counts bazaar mules. one auction house for all servers would really help the lifeblood of smaller servers, but never happen because SE makes too much off of transfers.

This is pretty big it would eliminate checking the AH every 30 seconds. And it would help speed up buying and selling.

The real benefit in my eyes would be twofold - one is uniformity of prices across all servers, which to a minor extent ffxiah.com has assisted in creating. And two, by merging all the auction houses you allow resources (crafting materials and currencies primarily) to be equally accessible to all players.

Yes, you can create a mule to hop over to Asura and grab what you need. But you're essentially buying gil (ok this might sound convoluted) by simultaneously removing one middle man - the gilseller- to add another -SE.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Langly
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Langly
By Quetzalcoatl.Langly 2017-12-24 12:09:05  
10 Spaces on the AH.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Chilzen
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Chilzen
By Lakshmi.Chilzen 2017-12-24 12:12:25  
I hope that they'll modernize the payment system to where it competes with other games.

XIV allows me to pay months in advance and obtain a discount due to that fact, which drastically cuts down the money invested for a fun hobby. XI is still going to run me the same $16-$20 a month with no form of discount outside of twice a year offering a half-off server transfer that I have to pay out of pocket if I wish to take advantage of it. SE needs to do like EVE, XIV, and most other modern MMOs to offer a discount, since the discount gives an incentive to pay more; the money I save buying months in advance on XIV turns into additional retainers, while it would likely be wardrobes in XI's case, and usually a cheatsy PLEX in EVE.

The other alternative is to make XI half-off again for people with an active XIV sub, since I'd gladly sub to both in a reasonable price range due to both games having downtimes in content.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-24 12:31:31  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I wish Square Enix would let everyone know that FFXIAH is a third party hack website that is not affiliated with square enix, ffxi or playonline in any way, shape or form and also that therefore it's not the official forums where somebody who worked for any of these companies might actually read their ceaseless whining and drivel, perhaps in one of the splash menus instead of the "don't forget your family" warning, so that people would eventually catch on that despite the similar sounding names, they would one day realize that this is actually the worst place in the universe to make these threads and then STOP MAKING THEM.

Which should then stop Nikolce from posting gigantic, run on, alanis morrisette ironic, rants about having to see them.

Merry Christmas.

I asked Santa if we could stop making pointless threads in FFXI section he said no and gave me a lump of coal !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-24 12:33:34  

The real benefit in my eyes would be twofold - one is uniformity of prices across all servers, which to a minor extent ffxiah.com has assisted in creating. And two, by merging all the auction houses you allow resources (crafting materials and currencies primarily) to be equally accessible to all players.

Yes, you can create a mule to hop over to Asura and grab what you need. But you're essentially buying gil (ok this might sound convoluted) by simultaneously removing one middle man - the gilseller- to add another -SE.

They probably do hope/encourage people to go to Asura make a quick 18 bucks to buy item or whatever. Then another 18 to go back where you came from. 36 bucks just for convenience ... Granted not everyone will do it but people will.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2017-12-24 14:35:42  
emiledge said: »
If SE granted you one wish that they would do anything in game you wanted development wise what would it be?
Send me back to 2004.
 Shiva.Shruiken
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-12-24 14:45:40  
a feature that gives me 13 years of my money back
[+]
 Bahamut.Kisukeurahara
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Kisukeurahara 2017-12-24 14:47:03  

Merry Christmas.

I asked Santa if we could stop making pointless threads in FFXI section he said no and gave me a lump of coal !

Just like anything you post.
By fonewear 2017-12-24 14:47:45  
Bahamut.Kisukeurahara said: »

Merry Christmas.

Just like anything you post.

Nice of you to contribute junior we have a trophy for you.
[+]
By Quizzy 2017-12-24 15:34:46  
cliche... "no u r, lolololool"
 Ragnarok.Fabiano
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: fabiano
By Ragnarok.Fabiano 2017-12-24 16:01:24  
better update functions where it doesnt take 12 hours to update ffxi when i do my yearly pc reset .

or a square enix portal from where you could launch all SE games with 1 login, account managment incuded, update notes and and and. (see wargaming portal)
 Lakshmi.Vadian
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Vadian 2017-12-24 19:34:47  
Fix Reisenjima Augmenting system...
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-12-24 19:38:11  
Lakshmi.Vadian said: »

Remove random augments completely. (then the game has no never ending un-achievable goals)
[+]
 Lakshmi.Vadian
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Vadian 2017-12-24 19:51:10  

Remove random augments completely. (then the game has no never ending un-achievable goals)
Not necessarily remove... Just do it like they did Skirmish.. you have 3 stones that you can use to augment with.. each stone does certain augs(kinda like the mid/max they have now). Don't just have 60 different aug possibilities and each stone can hit 1-4/5 of those augs at any time making an infinite amount of aug possibilities which causes you to very rarely(like .1% of the time) get a decent aug to use.
By chefjeezy 2017-12-24 20:11:35  
Just pull the plug and watch it burn
By Muffz 2017-12-26 19:39:15  

Not necessarily remove... Just do it like they did Skirmish.. you have 3 stones that you can use to augment with.. each stone does certain augs(kinda like the mid/max they have now). Don't just have 60 different aug possibilities and each stone can hit 1-4/5 of those augs at any time making an infinite amount of aug possibilities which causes you to very rarely(like .1% of the time) get a decent aug to use.

Honestly I'd be happy to get a decent augment every 1000 stones.
By whitemage 2017-12-27 00:05:47  
My wish would be that FFXI development would never end and that FFXI would always be available to play.
[+]
By anik 2017-12-27 00:16:55  
whitemage said: »
My wish would be that FFXI development would never end and that FFXI would always be available to play.
Chasing the Dragon

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-12-27 05:41:18  
https://www.healthline.com/health/battered-woman-syndrome

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2017-12-27 07:55:35  
Beefer updates -

Hasn't been a update this year worth a damn
 Asura.Taberif
user: Taberif
By Asura.Taberif 2017-12-27 08:06:38  
Ban all the people who find something new to complain about every single day of their life
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2017-12-27 09:05:33  
Asura.Taberif said: »
Ban all the people who find something new to complain about every single day of their life

Sorry but its the truth