Random Politics & Religion #30

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #30
Random Politics & Religion #30
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 65 66 67
By fonewear 2017-12-12 10:13:41  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Nausi said: »
forge yearbooks

Even fox news retracted themselves from the forgery claim.
Prove it.

Just google it, they corrected the story to say she wrote the notes below his signature. I guess they should fire that fox news reporter right!?!?

You google I don't give a ***if you want to prove it to me then do it and stop telling me what to do Donny !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-12 10:15:25  
It's really not that interesting he either wins or doesn't what exactly is there to discuss. You can't go to jail cause some nobody accuses you of something. You need evidence trial etc.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-12-12 10:17:49  
fonewear said: »
It's really not that interesting he either wins or doesn't what exactly is there to discuss. You can't go to jail cause some nobody accuses you of something. You need evidence trial etc.

Tell that to the people who chant “Lock her up”.
By fonewear 2017-12-12 10:19:06  
Zerowone said: »

Tell that to the people who chant “Lock her up”.

I rather discuss net neutrality and see if people have the basic concept of the word "neutral" and page after page of definitions. All while claiming to be internet experts.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-12-12 10:36:09  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Basically, the signature and whatnot was Moore, the "D.A." by his name was a notation to remind her just who the *** Roy Moore was, he was actually an assistant D.A. at that time.
She now claims the signature was Moore and the rest was her notation. BUT this is not consistent with the statement she originally provided when she first presented the yearbook.

At that time she claimed Moore wrote the whole thing. This is not true, she forged the document. Forgery does not need to include the "entire document".
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-12-12 10:40:48  
That sounds terrible what did you make a wooden block ?

I have a few hobbies. They're boring and no one here cares, but I enjoy them and I only gift with them on request. So nuts to you!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-12-12 10:41:49  
What did fox news ever do to you ? You guys are going off the deep end.

Molested me in high school and I have a signed yearbook to prove...it...

wait.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-12-12 10:42:20  
Welcome back Vic they let you out early cause of good behavior ?

Nobody who frequents this dank hole is getting out of anywhere for good behavior ever.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-12 10:43:16  
Ramyrez said: »
That sounds terrible what did you make a wooden block ?

I have a few hobbies. They're boring and no one here cares, but I enjoy them and I only gift with them on request. So nuts to you!

Nuts...hmmm...

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-12 10:45:24  
As a white male aged 18-49 I propose beer and gum.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-12-12 10:46:32  
Basically, the signature and whatnot was Moore, the "D.A." by his name was a notation to remind her just who the *** Roy Moore was, he was actually an assistant D.A. at that time.
She now claims the signature was Moore and the rest was her notation. BUT this is not consistent with the statement she originally provided when she first presented the yearbook.

At that time she claimed Moore wrote the whole thing. This is not true, she forged the document. Forgery does not need to include the "entire document".

Its too bad he still signed her yearbook and sexually assaulted her, huh?
By fonewear 2017-12-12 10:47:15  
No one signed my year book does that mean I raped someone too ?
By Ramyrez 2017-12-12 10:47:50  

No one has ever tried to sexually harass or molest me, and I know a family-friend priest who actually is pretty heavily rumored to have been one of "those" priests.

Is...is it me? Wasn't I good enough for anyone to make a pass at? I've gotta be honest, I'm feeling a little rejected right now because apparently I'm the only person never to have been objectified.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-12-12 10:48:09  
Viciouss said: »

Well, if she lied about the notation (she did), why should anyone believe her about the signature?
[+]
 Odin.Slore
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2017-12-12 10:48:28  

Because he signed it that means he assaulted here? Gotcha, I am going to jail then for sure because I signed a bunch of yearbooks.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-12-12 10:48:57  
Thanks everyone and a happy Hanukkah to all of you too.

Now who has chocolate coins and wants to spin?
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-12-12 10:51:06  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Thanks everyone and a happy Hanukkah to all of you too.

I don't have a menorah but I'm sure I can find a candle to light.
By Ramyrez 2017-12-12 10:51:33  
Garuda.Chanti said: »

I buy them and put them in stockings for Christmas.

It makes me feel like a pirate looting someone else's holiday for a different one, neither of which I celebrate accurately nor appropriately.

Yo-ho-ho-ho.

[+]
By Nausi 2017-12-12 10:51:43  

Well, if she lied about the notation (she did), why should anyone believe her about the signature?

It doesn't matter if the yearbook is fake, the threat is real!
Are the Russians secretly involved in electing Roy Moore?
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-12 10:51:44  

It doesn't matter if the yearbook is fake, the threat is real!

This sounds like an argument for fake ***. I don't care if they are fake they look real !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-12 10:53:34  
Odin.Slore said: »

Because he signed it that means he assaulted here? Gotcha, I am going to jail then for sure because I signed a bunch of yearbooks.

You better burn those yearbook before you run for government !
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-12-12 10:55:30  

You never believed any of the women anyway because they are accusing Republicans. All the Dems are guilty, but the Republicans did nothing wrong in your fantasy land.
By fonewear 2017-12-12 10:57:19  

No one has ever tried to sexually harass or molest me, and I know a family-friend priest who actually is pretty heavily rumored to have been one of "those" priests.

Is...is it me? Wasn't I good enough for anyone to make a pass at? I've gotta be honest, I'm feeling a little rejected right now because apparently I'm the only person never to have been objectified.

I would research this but I'm afraid I'd end up in jail...
By fonewear 2017-12-12 10:58:37  

You never believed any of the women anyway because they are accusing Republicans. All the Dems are guilty, but the Republicans did nothing wrong in your fantasy land.

Correct!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-12-12 10:59:11  

None of them are guilty and its women's fault for being so god damn tantalizing.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-12 10:59:25  
See the thing about accusations are they don't prove anything beyond the reasonable doubt. It's a new concept but one that seems to work.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-12-12 10:59:51  

I would research this but I'm afraid I'd end up in jail...

Why? The priest never ended up there. You're pretty safe.
By fonewear 2017-12-12 11:00:51  
I'm not really in the mood to look up child molester maybe tomorrow
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-12-12 11:01:37  
See the thing about accusations are they don't prove anything beyond the reasonable doubt. It's a new concept but one that seems to work.

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 65 66 67