Pokémon GO! - (Savage)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokémon GO! - (Savage)
Pokémon GO! - (Savage)
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 61 62 63
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-25 08:57:26  
Caught a Growlithe at 610 CP last night in the park, but missed a 1.1k CP Gyarados on the way home. :(

EDIT: Oh, I already posted about Gyarados.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-25 10:29:08  
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-07-25 13:08:49  
Generation 1 is nothing but rattata, pidgey, caterpie, weedle, and venonat. Generation 2 gonna be nothing but hoppip, hoothoot, spinarak, sentret, and yanma. Wooper too.
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-25 13:13:25  

Confirmed, Spark = Odin/Owain
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-25 13:15:53  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Generation 1 is nothing but rattata, pidgey, caterpie, weedle, and venonat. Generation 2 gonna be nothing but hoppip, hoothoot, spinarak, sentret, and yanma. Wooper too.
Don't forget Quilfish.
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-25 13:55:15  
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Jeez, I didn't expect this. I'd rather git gud but it's pretty cool for people who just want ***done, I guess. I was reading the comments but, can't you curve ball even in a straight line?

There's a trick to it. Best way I can describe it is throwing it like a fishing hook, but doing the cure really fast right before you throw it. It kinds tricks the game that you're spinning it. I don't recommend it, I wasted a lot of balls trying to get it to work. Where a normal curve ball (or a regular throw) would have been fine.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-25 14:16:01  
From my JP friend.

Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2016-07-25 15:06:30  
Grumpy Cat said: »

I still think he looks like a hipster version of Naruto. :P
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-25 16:20:46  
Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial said: »
Grumpy Cat said: »

I still think he looks like a hipster version of Naruto. :P

Looks legit. Believe it.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2016-07-25 16:47:52  

[+]
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-25 16:55:07  

My sister got this whole examining her eggs. Wot?
[+]
 Bismarck.Lothoro
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Lothoro
By Bismarck.Lothoro 2016-07-25 17:04:04  
Shiva.Shruiken said: »

Could you imagine walking into the water for that Blastoise, and then dropping your phone?
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-25 17:15:32  
Anna Ruthven said: »

My sister got this whole examining her eggs. Wot?

[+]
 Shiva.Carrelo
user: Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2016-07-25 18:43:48  
Found an 1124 Arcanine in the locker room at the gym. Was pretty excited to catch it, but its moves are Bite and Bulldoze. >___> wtf
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-25 19:22:19  
Shiva.Carrelo said: »
Found an 1124 Arcanine in the locker room at the gym. Was pretty excited to catch it, but its moves are Bite and Bulldoze. >___> wtf

Bites not too bad. 12dps, .5 recast. Secondary move is pretty useless in most cases, anyway. Chargetime is just too long for what it does.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-07-25 22:41:42  
Figured I'd share this, as I haven't seen this mentioned elsewhere yet.

I have noticed recently that I am getting 1 extra candy returned to me per evolution, where I wasn't getting one earlier in my PGO career. I noticed this when mass-evolving pidgeys, I was actually only spending 11 candy and not 12 (meaning 1 was returned to me post-evolution). If you add the Transfer-reward of 1 candy, this means that you actually only spend 10 candies per piedge/weedle/caterie evolution.

I can't confirm why this is occuring, as the screen does not tell me that I am earning an extra candy. See screen shots below.

Either this is a bug, player-level related, or badge-related (I have caught over 550 pokemon). Just seeing if anyone else has noticed this occurence, as I have never noticed this before. Is this something that always happened? I know new pokemon give 9 candy and a handful of stardust, but have never seen it done with just ordinary evolutions.

Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2016-07-25 22:43:03  
Cerberus.Jiko said: »
Shiva.Carrelo said: »

Bites not too bad. 12dps, .5 recast. Secondary move is pretty useless in most cases, anyway. Chargetime is just too long for what it does.

I have a Pokemon with both moves being 15 power :\, a 15 power secondary is by far the worst thing in the world, but paired with a 15 power primary? You have 0 reason to use the secondary, even if its super effective and your primary isn't the damage isn't worth it with how the system works (you'll lose seconds in reality that you might not have on paper).

Edit: To above poster, Evolving always gives 1 Candy back, don't know if its a glitch or not but it does.
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-25 22:45:21  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Figured I'd share this, as I haven't seen this mentioned elsewhere yet.

I have noticed recently that I am getting 1 extra candy returned to me per evolution, where I wasn't getting one earlier in my PGO career. I noticed this when mass-evolving pidgeys, I was actually only spending 11 candy and not 12 (meaning 1 was returned to me post-evolution). If you add the Transfer-reward of 1 candy, this means that you actually only spend 10 candies per piedge/weedle/caterie evolution.

I can't confirm why this is occuring, as the screen does not tell me that I am earning an extra candy. See screen shots below.

Either this is a bug, player-level related, or badge-related (I have caught over 550 pokemon). Just seeing if anyone else has noticed this occurence, as I have never noticed this before. Is this something that always happened? I know new pokemon give 9 candy and a handful of stardust, but have never seen it done with just ordinary evolutions.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth! 1k free xp per 12 birds!
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-07-25 22:48:38  
No idea how I never noticed this, but I figured I'd just mention it. Kind of crazy, as it means each evolution gives back 2 candy, assuming you transfer the pokemon. That's basically 1 free piedgey every 6 evolutions/transfers. Pretty neat in factoring into your evolution sessions.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-07-25 23:04:55  
Got a Poliwrath, Ivysaur, Butterfree, and Beedrill on my midnight walk tonight. Apparently the secret is walking around at 12AM
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-25 23:10:19  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Got a Poliwrath, Ivysaur, Butterfree, and Beedrill on my midnight walk tonight. Apparently the secret is walking around at 12AM

Thats how I got my Dragonite and Lapras xD.

About 2am is optimal! Gotta keep the legendaries away from the children!
[+]
By Darksparksnot 2016-07-26 01:33:44  
People buying anything else than lucky eggs from shop?
 Shiva.Carrelo
user: Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2016-07-26 01:39:15  
Darksparksnot said: »

Personally, I've been saving my gym money for inventory/storage upgrades. XD Follow-up question: anyone know if there's a cap on these upgrades?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-07-26 01:52:21  
I've bought balls once or twice. Otherwise nothing else seems worth it.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-26 03:18:11  

-Item Inventory - Priority
-Lucky eggs/Incubators - Luxury, but extremely worthwhile. Obvious reason on lucky eggs, Incubators to help pop those 5/10km's sitting in your inventory. **A side note. Don't waste disposable incubators on 2km eggs. Save the 2kms for your infinite incubator; thats 5 2km's popped and out of your inventory in hopes of more 10kms for the price of that one 10km that you could use a disposable (that you got through leveling!) for.

The rest are all luxury items. Lures/Incense is nice to have if youre chilling with some friends at a park or whatnot. If you're alone, make the most of your time and do some pokestop laps. Burn an incense if you want, but I find it to slow down xp gain. I guess it depends on what your pokestop walk looks like.

Extra balls are nice, especially 20+. You'll have that same 10CP weedle popping out of balls like its some kind of Houdini. If you're not able to do your laps to fill up on balls, well... there ya go. Unfortunately, you can only get pokeballs... not great or ultra, so expect to go through them pretty quick to have that dragonite flee on you. I wouldn't so much worry yourself with this unless you're really hardcore into playing it and can't take a few hours to do some laps. Where I am, my lap has about 25 pokestops on it and takes about 15 minutes from start to finish. x4 = 100 stops. One hour walking pretty much fills me up on balls/potions.

Pokemon space isn't worth getting yet since we're only gen1 - 151. Once it gets to, say, gen 3, possibly 4, then space will start to be needed, I'm sure.
 Asura.Raelia
user: Raelia
By Asura.Raelia 2016-07-26 03:28:40  
Unfortunately, you can only get pokeballs... not great or ultra
You mean from pokestops? Because I get great balls occasionally. Lv 14.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-26 03:30:25  
Asura.Raelia said: »
Unfortunately, you can only get pokeballs... not great or ultra
You mean from pokestops? Because I get great balls occasionally. Lv 14.

Shop. Sorry if the whole things a little unclear; tired, but can't sleep. :\
 Phoenix.Gameesh
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2016-07-26 03:34:47  
I see pictures of people's pokemon collections and some have stars next to them.
What do the stars indicate...?

Also, I'm guessing the starters and Pikachu are super rare? Haven't seen any of them since I started the game about a week ago. I'm level 9 now.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-26 04:16:49  
Phoenix.Gameesh said: »
I see pictures of people's pokemon collections and some have stars next to them.
What do the stars indicate...?

Also, I'm guessing the starters and Pikachu are super rare? Haven't seen any of them since I started the game about a week ago. I'm level 9 now.

Stars are favourited pokemon.

I wouldnt say "rare", more uncommon... depending on where you live
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2016-07-26 06:43:53  
Incubators/100 Pokéballs weekly so far.
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 61 62 63