言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 145 146 147 ... 216 217 218
By Ruaumoko 2016-06-23 06:23:38  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I will never understand why Democrats voted for Hillary over Sanders, though. How in the world did Hillary get more people off their butts and to the ballot box to vote for her over a man who sits on the same side of the fence but actually has principles, the most noteworthy being his honest desire to help people. I just don't understand how that egotistical, uncharismatic, pandering, two-faced liar won the primary, when the only thing going for her was that she stands closer to center.

If I were a Democrat, I'd go to these Clinton states and shake people, screaming, "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?"
Because it gives people social validation for having voted for a woman over another white man. There was no reason for voting for a shady candidate currently under FBI investigation for abusing her position. The mere fact that Hillary's donors on Wall Street are threatening to pull her funding if she makes Elizabeth Warren her VP should tell her voters what a colossal *** up they've committed.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-23 07:27:27  
Bahamut.Kara said: »
Blazed1979 said: »
I didn't make any "crap" up about any presidential nominee, first.

Second, this accusation by Zeifman doesn't exist in a vacume. She has been accused by many people for a great deal of many things. It demonstrates a trend in her political career of being surrounded in controversy.

In addition to Zeifman there are many others who have worked closely with her who have made other accusations that have consistently been shrugged off.

Ignoring the current FBI investigation, Senator Bernie Sanders himself has accused her campaign team of dirty play. But of course, that was brushed off because the Democratic party establishment protected her.

You're stuck on the fact that the man didn't fire her. That doesn't mean everything else he said wasn't true. Looking at the amount of accusations that have been made against her by other people who have worked with/for her gives Zeifman's accusations about her conduct more merit because it is consistent with the overall trend.

Please don't make another post about how she wasn't fired and Zeifman made it all up because that's not what the rebutal article you posted is saying - it simply says that he couldn't fire her and that his accusations are his subjective opinion. Just like an Eye Witness's testimony is his/her subjective opinion.

This is what you posted.
Blazed1979 said: »
Did you know she was part of the watergate investigative committee and was fired for unethical behaviour and lying?

It was wrong. Deal with it.

Yeah but the meat and potatoes isn't really that she was fired, it is that she's a liar and unethical.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-23 07:27:49  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
How does them not liking him lead us to actually accomplishing something?

It doesn't. It makes for a good prerequisite, though.

Unfortunately, a better prerequisite would be the ability to get both sides of the aisle to work together. That has hardly happened this millennium, though, and you can bank on it not happening for the next four years at the minimum.

Best joke I've read today !
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-23 07:33:00  
Seha said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
it's only going to make life shittier.
What part of your life you wish will change through government action?
I take it you refuse to answer my question Nausi?

I don't want my life to change via government action.

I want government to get out of my life.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-23 07:33:53  
Ruaumoko said: »
I will never understand why Democrats voted for Hillary over Sanders, though. How in the world did Hillary get more people off their butts and to the ballot box to vote for her over a man who sits on the same side of the fence but actually has principles, the most noteworthy being his honest desire to help people. I just don't understand how that egotistical, uncharismatic, pandering, two-faced liar won the primary, when the only thing going for her was that she stands closer to center.

If I were a Democrat, I'd go to these Clinton states and shake people, screaming, "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?"
Because it gives people social validation for having voted for a woman over another white man. There was no reason for voting for a shady candidate currently under FBI investigation for abusing her position. The mere fact that Hillary's donors on Wall Street are threatening to pull her funding if she makes Elizabeth Warren her VP should tell her voters what a colossal *** up they've committed.

It should but it won't.
By Ramyrez 2016-06-23 07:41:30  

When even I -- the fairly liberal husband of a fiercely headstrong woman working in STEM fields -- am to the point where I'm convinced Hillary wouldn't be 90% as popular as she is if she wasn't, in fact, a "she" that was also married to someone (inappropriately) perceived as a great president by many?

Yeah.

To Hillary's credit (as a schemer, not as a good person), she certainly is riding the wave of Tumblr Feminism™ (not to be confused with traditional, worthwhile feminism) to a very good shot at the big chair.

Yet all that said, reprehensible as she is, she's still better than an aging, questionably skilled, caricature-of-a-businessman with an unchecked ego and who panders to pure lowest-common-denominator, base human desires.
By Ramyrez 2016-06-23 07:42:56  

I don't want my life to change for the worst through government action or -- and this is key -- inaction.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-23 07:44:39  

*sighs* Really you would rather reply with semantics..

What part of your life you wish will change through changes on government level?
By fonewear 2016-06-23 08:08:52  
Ramyrez said: »

When even I -- the fairly liberal husband of a fiercely headstrong woman working in STEM fields -- am to the point where I'm convinced Hillary wouldn't be 90% as popular as she is if she wasn't, in fact, a "she" that was also married to someone (inappropriately) perceived as a great president by many?

Yeah.

To Hillary's credit (as a schemer, not as a good person), she certainly is riding the wave of Tumblr Feminism™ (not to be confused with traditional, worthwhile feminism) to a very good shot at the big chair.

Yet all that said, reprehensible as she is, she's still better than an aging, questionably skilled, caricature-of-a-businessman with an unchecked ego and who panders to pure lowest-common-denominator, base human desires.

Saying Hillary is better than x is not a reason to vote for her. The only way to really show your disdain in 2016 is to not vote. That is if Trump or Hillary doesn't stand for what you in a leader believe in. Just don't vote.
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-06-23 08:09:13  

Unfortunately, a better prerequisite would be the ability to get both sides of the aisle to work together. That has hardly happened this millennium, though, and you can bank on it not happening for the next four years at the minimum.[/b]

No disrespect, but what in the actual *** do you think both political party organizations have been doing since they took over Washington DC since 1830 to today

They have been working with each other while playing a coy game of looking like they disagree.

Do you really think they have been governing in the Citizens bests interest ?

Since they took over they have created hundreds of thousands of laws That YOU OR ME can't even name them all and DO NOT EVEN KNOW IF WE ARE BREAKING THE LAW.

I can give a example of the severity of Laws just governing the use and ownership of guns there's 20,000 of them, as if The 2nd Amendment is not enough ? Boy these Republicans and Democrats really value our Constitution don't they ? That example is just with ONE Amendment that is our RIGHT that is being restricted and turned into a Privilege which children get .

Laws restrict Freedom. I remember a time when the United States of America was the land of the free home of the brave.

It was not chaos and yes there were Laws that were being governed but a helluva a lot LESS laws then we have today.

If anything that political parties will continue to do in the United States of America is destroy the citizens Constitutional Rights which they have mostly succeeded in doing. To dominate the citizens as serfs to fiefdoms which we are basically today, unknowingly because we are serving the republicans and democrats. they are not serving us. And they have the gall to call themselves Public Servants.

The only way to save the United States of America is getting rid of the political parties and elect Independent Individuals and repeal not create tens of thousands of laws restricting our Constitutional Rights and Freeing America to be was it was meant to be Free and Independant.
 Bahamut.Kara
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2016-06-23 08:15:52  
Yeah but the meat and potatoes isn't really that she was fired, it is that she's a liar and unethical.
Replace the pronoun to he and you just described Trump, too.

In the 70's he discriminated against minorities renting from him (and his father) because he didn't want to any welfare recipients to live in his buildings.

Currently he is under investigation for fraud, he's been fined for violating anti-discrimination laws in the past, and many of his failed businesses were no better than pyramid schemes.

Anyone who labels one candidate a liar and unethical, needs to -in all honesty- label them both that way. This election is trying to choose between one polished piece of crap versus the other polished piece of crap.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-23 08:17:35  
Can we get back to praising Trump this thread is looking more and more like Hillary is good Trump is bad. If you want to praise Hillary start your "Hillary is my overlord" thread.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-23 08:18:14  
fonewear said: »
Just don't vote.

NOWAY!

especially if your local news shows the precincts totals... it's awesome to see your one vote for gary johnson scroll across the screen...

then... you shoot your arms up in the classic touchdown declaration stance and scream Woohoo!

feels goodman
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2016-06-23 08:18:45  
The only way to really show your disdain in 2016 is to not vote. That is if Trump or Hillary doesn't stand for what you in a leader believe in. Just don't vote.

[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-23 08:20:08  
I didn't know voting could be fun why am I just learning this now !
By fonewear 2016-06-23 08:20:53  
42 minutes of bliss:

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Fyyvoaa 2016-06-23 08:24:54  
Your text to link here...
 Bahamut.Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2016-06-23 08:27:43  
Quote:
When asked why he had done it, Sandford, from Dorking, Surrey, told police: “To shoot and kill Trump,” according to US court papers. He had been planning the assassination for “about a year” and was convinced he would die in the attempt.

He was planning this for a year and this was the best he could come up with....

Quote:
Michael Sandford, 20, allegedly approached a police officer at the event in Las Vegas to say he wanted Trump’s autograph, but then tried to grab his holstered gun. He was tackled and frogmarched from the venue.
[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2016-06-23 08:28:36  
Yeah that part seemed a little odd to me.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-23 08:44:16  
How foolish would it be for us to depend on the people rigging the system to fix it?
I'm not though... And all you have is rhetoric... You're as bad as Obama voters sailing their dreams for a better world on the promises of hope and change... You've given me no reason to think trump is going to be good for this country... You're relying on him being a party outsider but other than that all you have are punch lines delivered to you by people supporting him...
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-23 08:46:28  

Unfortunately, a better prerequisite would be the ability to get both sides of the aisle to work together. That has hardly happened this millennium, though, and you can bank on it not happening for the next four years at the minimum.
So vote for this guy cuz he's not liked... We are not going to get anything done anyways... You guys are pretty much just making the lesser of two evils argument here... All I'm asking for is what do you think he can do that would better our nation and you've given me absolutely nothing... You're like Hilary voters just seem to be voting for him cuz he will be on the republican ticket..
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-23 08:54:31  

Then why do you keep asking it to interfere in other people's lives?

The problem with most small government proponents is that they want government to let them do whatever the hell they want but to still want them to reach out and stop others they don't agree with from doing what they want...

I'm all for smaller more compact and efficient government but in a way that's still fair for everyone not just a select number of people...
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-06-23 09:08:58  
Saying Hillary is better than x is not a reason to vote for her. The only way to really show your disdain in 2016 is to not vote. That is if Trump or Hillary doesn't stand for what you in a leader believe in. Just don't vote.

Eh. Might vote for Johnson. I don't agree with him about some very big things but those things are not major issues to most people, and while he may not be the best for me, he is probably the best for the country.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-23 09:10:46  
The only wasted vote is abstention.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-23 09:11:09  
All I'm asking for is what do you think he can do that would better our nation

what part about "making america great again" are you having the most trouble understanding!? >.<

if nothing else, I personally guarantee TV will be more entertaining with trump as president. More riots, more protests, it'll be yuge.

The news media will finally be able to get back to pointing out everything that's wrong with this country.

After eight years of pretending everything is fine they will finally have an outlet for all their pent up accusations.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2016-06-23 09:12:17  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
what part about "making america great again" are you having the most trouble understanding!? >.<

"again"
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-23 09:12:41  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
I can give a example of the severity of Laws just governing the use and ownership of guns there's 20,000 of them, as if The 2nd Amendment is not enough ?

There are laws for a reason. For example, you don't want to sell a gun to someone with dementia so he can slay demons.
Those windmills were looking at me funny I tell you!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-06-23 09:14:48  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
I can give a example of the severity of Laws just governing the use and ownership of guns there's 20,000 of them, as if The 2nd Amendment is not enough ?

There are laws for a reason. For example, you don't want to sell a gun to someone with dementia so he can slay demons.

Normally by the time someone with dementia has hallucinations they're not really capable of getting themselves down to S-Mart to buy their Grand Rapids, Michigan-made top-of-the-line Boomstick.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-23 09:16:40  
Actually a serious question: but if Lordgrim was already running this year, would you vote him over Clinton and Trump? lol
First Page 2 3 ... 145 146 147 ... 216 217 218