フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Geomancer » Bubble Trouble: A Geomancer Guide
Bubble Trouble: A Geomancer Guide
First Page 2 3 ... 36 37
 Ragnarok.Tdizzle
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Tdizzle
By Ragnarok.Tdizzle 2017-11-24 21:23:05  
Use some sort of repeater script or plugin and walk in the shinryu zone and get refresh atmas and set script to case indi poison over and over. You’ll never run out if mp and can come back in a couple hours and be capped.
 Asura.Toralin
サーバ: Asura
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2017-12-12 08:25:26  
Bagua mitaines +3 looks pretty nice. If you have capped fastcast already does it make any sense to put these in precast?
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-12-12 09:46:44  
Certainly for nuke precast. These are great free-nuke piece as well, and they have -8 enmity, so they are all around goodness. refresh+2 is handy. The MBB is not II so nothing to write home about, but I will get these for my GEO nuke set.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2017-12-12 09:53:57  
Asura.Toralin said: »
Bagua mitaines +3 looks pretty nice. If you have capped fastcast already does it make any sense to put these in precast?
I dunno. If they go beyond the FC cap totally.
If they don't it kinda depends on the swaps you can do with your current gear in your other slots.
would need 69% in the other slots, I think? Not sure how ele-precast and FC work together. Considering them the same thing is just an approximation of how the formula really works
 Asura.Toralin
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2017-12-12 20:51:57  
Asura.Sechs said: »
Asura.Toralin said: »
I dunno. If they go beyond the FC cap totally.
If they don't it kinda depends on the swaps you can do with your current gear in your other slots.
would need 69% in the other slots, I think? Not sure how ele-precast and FC work together. Considering them the same thing is just an approximation of how the formula really works

Thanks Big Sexy
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2017-12-13 02:23:54  
Btw all "ele cast -" gear so far does NOT go beyond the FC cap.
These hands might be an exception and we won't know until someone upgrades them, but I doubt honestly.

Not sure I would use them for Magic bursting either.
Someone mentioned that in another thread. The stats (macc, mab, int, MBurst+12 etc) are very hot, but you gonna miss the MB2 bonus from Amalric/Ea hands.
Considering how it's not particularly hard to reach the 40MB cap, would these hands allow for powerful enough swaps in the other slots to compensate for the loss of 6% MB2?
I haven't done the math of course, but I'm a bit skeptic there are good enough options to offer a convincing tradeoff from the missing 6% MB2.

These hands are still very hot for idle for the Refresh+2 and generally good base stats.
Granted with the current prices... it's quite a costly upgrade for such a limited use.
Especially because if Luopan is out you would probably use AF+3 anyway, which kinda limits the use of these hands even further.
I mean, when/if they'll be cheaper then gg, but spending 90+ mils for an item you're gonna use just for idling when Luopan is down is quite an unefficient use of gil, if you ask me.
[+]
By Pankas 2018-01-05 06:25:01  
Can anyone share GEO lua please?
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Tesseracta
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Tussell
By Quetzalcoatl.Tesseracta 2018-01-11 13:12:23  
Pankas said: »
Can anyone share GEO lua please?
try https://github.com/ArislanShiva/luas/blob/master/Safiyeh-GEO.lua

Is there a cap on indi duration from gear?
 Sylph.Chocobro
サーバ: Sylph
user: Bilix
By Sylph.Chocobro 2018-01-11 14:16:33  
Quetzalcoatl.Tesseracta said: »
Is there a cap on indi duration from gear?

If there is, I don't think it's been hit yet.
First Page 2 3 ... 36 37