Selling Defending Ring
 Asura.Gabba
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Aikawa
By Asura.Gabba 2013-08-30 22:53:43  
Dynamis daily ~1m
Salvage daily ~1m

14m in a week.... So doing skirmish and reives will get you 84m? Coz skirmish parts are free..

And ATM guess ppl are questioning how to make 300m(100m) EASY in a week
 Bismarck.Flipmode
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Freazer
By Bismarck.Flipmode 2013-08-30 23:25:56  
Skirmish high teir parts are selling on ah for 1mil a pop so u do the math if u spam reives, +2 V stones are also selling for 1 mil per depending on how many u could make gil quick
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2013-08-31 00:23:54  
You do realize that USING the pops is costing you that gil. And if you sell the pops (which are random at best from reives and of varying quality) you lose out on randomly obtaining +2 stones.

You would have to heavily benefit from someone buying those pops, taking you with them, and obtaining +2 stones from multiple runs (assuming you do get a double star chest bump)

Then again... Provenance can be profitable, as well as legion - highly profitable in legion.
 Bismarck.Flipmode
By Bismarck.Flipmode 2013-08-31 00:31:05  
Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »

Then again... Provenance can be profitable, as well as legion - highly profitable in legion.

yes i realize that, but just like u stated there are still many ways to make gil fairly quickly, people act like its unheard of
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2013-08-31 00:33:50  
I had a senbaak nagan made today for about 4.7mil total (4.2 for mats, 500k reward for synther) after getting double ingots in prov
 Bismarck.Davorin
user: Davorin
By Bismarck.Davorin 2013-08-31 00:34:50  
Bismarck.Flipmode said: »

yes i realize that, but just like u stated there are still many ways to make gil fairly quickly, people act like its unheard of

No. You seem to think hundreds of millions of gil is easy to come by in a short amount of time. It's possible, for sure, but easy? You have no clue, and OP is a troll...
 Bismarck.Flipmode
By Bismarck.Flipmode 2013-08-31 01:01:03  
Bismarck.Davorin said: »

No. You seem to think hundreds of millions of gil is easy to come by in a short amount of time. It's possible, for sure, but easy? You have no clue, and OP is a troll...
It is easy to come by, people just need to stop being lazy and actually go do it
By Squish 2013-08-31 01:22:04  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Anyone who buys a D.Ring should be automatically banned from the game for A) buying gil and B) Being stupid.

We don't need any stupid gilbuyers in this game anymore.
I like to exaggerate and then try to BS my way out of it when I am called out.
 Bismarck.Flipmode
By Bismarck.Flipmode 2013-08-31 01:38:25  
Squish said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Anyone who buys a D.Ring should be automatically banned from the game for A) buying gil and B) Being stupid.

We don't need any stupid gilbuyers in this game anymore.
I like to exaggerate and then try to BS my way out of it when I am called out.
Im lonely and bored at night and like to inaccurately fix posts
Lol whatever u people can sit there and Q.Q about farming gil is hard hell if i care, im just stating little hints and facts to help u guys out
 Lakshmi.Watusa
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2013-08-31 06:00:18  
fonewear said: »
On a side topic who still plays FFXI ?

Who still posts on game forums for a game they don't even play?
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-08-31 06:13:25  
>easy to make 300m in a week
>no relics, dring, or even razorfury
sounds about right, and before you pull the quit/returned argument your 75 char didn't even have dusk+1

there are ways to make 300m in a week or faster(9boxing t6 has made me 300m in a day before), but they certainly aren't easy or commonplace
[+]
 Asura.Gabba
サーバ: Asura
user: Aikawa
By Asura.Gabba 2013-08-31 08:29:05  
Skirmish high teir parts are selling on ah for 1mil a pop so u do the math if u spam reives, +2 V stones are also selling for 1 mil per depending on how many u could make gil quick

I do spam Reives (since are "easy" to solo as blm or rdm) and the best piece I've got are 1 T5 legs that sells for 500k.. only 1 in 2weeks, 5 T3 body 250k, 5 T2 body 100k and lots(20~) of T1 30k at best so in 2 weeks that's 2.85m.

Unless I've been unlucky with drops na' not possible do to what you say "FARMING" parts.

Farming Skirmish2 you know, it takes 3 ppl to enter, and in like 30 runs, most of them t3(3/3/3) (from the parts I bought before the update) and 1 4/5/5, I've only got 3 +2, even a T5/5/5 that will cost you near 4m is a lost coz for sure you wont get 3 +2, that here sells for ~1.2-1.5m

All this "EASY"...

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
sounds about right, and before you pull the quit/returned argument your 75 char didn't even have dusk+1

there are ways to make 300m in a week or faster(9boxing t6 has made me 300m in a day before), but they certainly aren't easy or commonplace

yea, farming tojil "solo" (aka 1 real person) will yield you in 3 kills ~2hrs 18 Airlixirs +2, that sells for ~1m, + the drops from tojil, 3 horns ~2m each that's 24m, depending on play time its possible to do the 300m w/o selling wins. but that's not an easy way, that anyone could do.

yea go solo PW and legion... the question is "EASY", shouting for 2hrs to fill a PWCacturae Farm is easy? the drop rate from the ingot is good? probably legion would be "easier" coz arise drop rate "is" better...

and one more thing, Flipmode if you can make gil easy, why the hell you got a Bloodbath Axe instead a Razorfury?

And well back to the topic, here in Asura Drings selling for 1/5-1/6 from the OP prices...
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-08-31 10:56:19  
Asura.Gabba said: »
yea, farming tojil "solo" (aka 1 real person) will yield you in 3 kills ~2hrs 18 Airlixirs +2, that sells for ~1m, + the drops from tojil, 3 horns ~2m each that's 24m, depending on play time its possible to do the 300m w/o selling wins. but that's not an easy way, that anyone could do.
i even said it's not an easy thing that anyone could do

(and it's silly not to sell wins)

(and daku sells way better)

guy just wanted to sound cool and failed horribly :[
 Bismarck.Flipmode
By Bismarck.Flipmode 2013-08-31 12:01:21  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
in all actuality this isnt the same toon that i was on back in the 75 days, i started this account 2-4monthsish ago with being off and on playing so go ahead and stalk me some more ur doing a wonderful job
 Bahamut.Sobius
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Sobius
By Bahamut.Sobius 2013-08-31 12:04:42  
Stalking is hard sh*t, bro:

http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Bismarck/Flipmode/#forum
By Ravenn42 2013-08-31 12:34:11  
Lakshmi.Watusa said: »
fonewear said: »
On a side topic who still plays FFXI ?

Who still posts on game forums for a game they don't even play?

Umm half the people who post here
 Carbuncle.Xenhas
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Xenhas
By Carbuncle.Xenhas 2013-08-31 12:57:35  
dat 14% haste
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
サーバ: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2013-08-31 13:06:50  
must have been waiting for it to proc
 Quetzalcoatl.Jamiemadrox
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Jamiemadrox 2013-09-01 03:36:55  
"Yo, why do you say people on Quetz are dumb as hell?"

I can now link them to here ty
 Leviathan.Syagin
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2013-09-01 07:16:15  
You do realize that USING the pops is costing you that gil. And if you sell the pops (which are random at best from reives and of varying quality) you lose out on randomly obtaining +2 stones. You would have to heavily benefit from someone buying those pops, taking you with them, and obtaining +2 stones from multiple runs (assuming you do get a double star chest bump) Then again... Provenance can be profitable, as well as legion - highly profitable in legion.
Not losing out if your 2-3 boxing. more of a chance to get more +2 stones.