First Page 2 3 ... 214 215 216 ... 446 447 448

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2015-10-08 09:07:07  
So I know by now that a ton of BLUs have the new Coif. Official word on if it works for Battery Charge refresh potency?
 Shiva.Francisco
サーバ: Shiva
user: Francisco
By Shiva.Francisco 2015-10-10 15:14:45  
Let's do Amymone and find out for ourselves!
[+]
 Shiva.Francisco
By Shiva.Francisco 2015-10-11 00:43:19  
Just got and tested it, Battery Charge is indeed 4 MP/tick with Coif.
[+]
By Draylo 2015-10-11 02:55:48  
Anyone know the buff ID for Mighty Guard?
 Leviathan.Stamos
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2015-10-11 04:13:18  
buffactive['Mighty Guard'] works Dray
By Draylo 2015-10-11 04:34:21  
Nice, thanks!
 Bahamut.Foreverj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-10-12 11:44:36  
Now that I finished spell hunting the mandatory spells I would like to ask the play style on blues.

We always keep Erratic fluffer nature mediation mighty guard whenever UL up? Anything else that's offensive that should be kept up at all times that's not dps loss?

For debuffs do we do a tenebral crush, sweeping gouge for defense down? Or anything else to cast?

Anything else I should know about blue Mage? Thanks again all for answering my questions.
 Cerberus.Mirlikovir
サーバ: Cerberus
user: eoz41
By Cerberus.Mirlikovir 2015-10-12 11:49:14  
https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Out_of_the_BLU

That can help you
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2015-10-12 13:15:00  
Cerberus.Mirlikovir said: »

"Why Joachim? Well he always casts march where Ulmia loves to do ballads after initially giving you the sweet double march you called her for. Sing me the useless song of your magical people Ulmia. I find it refreshing."

Lmfao
 Sylph.Traxus
サーバ: Sylph
user: traxusIV
By Sylph.Traxus 2015-10-12 13:21:47  
Joachim always casts march? More like always sings paeon and madrigal when he's the only one at uncapped accuracy.
 Sylph.Oraen
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-10-12 13:26:01  
Yeah, I really don't need a madrigal against Zitah mobs, Joachim, but thanks a lot. I know I lost 20 HP, but that doesn't mean I need a paeon, either.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2015-10-12 13:58:16  
Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Cerberus.Mirlikovir said: »

O.O

Heh,

Anyone who is really pro at GS wanna look at either the one I link in Out of the BLU or Prothescars (the original one I used) and improve it for all BLU-kind?
I know there are things that can be put in there (I am curious to see Draylo's myself since he just asked about status_buff mightguard) to automate some processes or make toggling TP sets not a multiple set affair.

Oh, and,
Joachim seems to get more into Paeons in a WKR setting where he has taken damage. When you fight with him he will keep march and madrigal on you until you die pretty much.

Just laughing at all he puns in this guide, love it lol +1
 Shiva.Francisco
By Shiva.Francisco 2015-10-12 23:13:09  
At what point does Hagondes Coat +1 augments overtake Count's Garb for Subduction, Spectral Floe, etc?

Unaugmented Hagondes +1 has 6 less INT and 20 less MAB. Count's also has Mag. Crit. Rate +15% and Mag. Crit. Dmg. +10%...

In my case have +24 MAB on my Hagondes +1, so it comes down to:

4 MAB vs 6 INT, Mag.Crit.Rate+15, Mag.Crit.Dmg. +10%

Don't really feel like throwing more stones/gil at Hagondes when I could just work on Amalric instead.
 Asura.Arnan
サーバ: Asura
user: amadis
By Asura.Arnan 2015-10-13 03:47:12  
My lua covers pretty much everything
http://pastebin.com/scp9wKZV

you'll need these macros
/console gs c C1 - Accuracy Toggle (4 levels of acc)
/console gs c C17 - DW Toggle (Single Weapon, DW3 or DW4)
/console gs c C2 - Locks Hybrid Set
/console gs c C7 - Locks PDT Set
/console gs c C15 - Locks MDT Set
/console gs c C12 - Locks Kiting Set
/console gs c C16 - Thaumas Coat On/Off
/console gs c C6 - Idle Set Toggle (Full or DT)

or you can do the same thing by using //gs c
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2015-10-13 06:40:35  
Shiva.Francisco said: »
At what point does Hagondes Coat +1 augments overtake Count's Garb for Subduction, Spectral Floe, etc?

Unaugmented Hagondes +1 has 6 less INT and 20 less MAB. Count's also has Mag. Crit. Rate +15% and Mag. Crit. Dmg. +10%...

In my case have +24 MAB on my Hagondes +1, so it comes down to:

4 MAB vs 6 INT, Mag.Crit.Rate+15, Mag.Crit.Dmg. +10%

Don't really feel like throwing more stones/gil at Hagondes when I could just work on Amalric instead.

I don't really use Hagondes body much anymore. The lack of macc pushes me to go with Helios more often, and those gears are less of a pain to aug.
By lhova 2015-10-15 09:13:55  
Well thanks to the OP and all the great comments I'm movin on up with my BLU! In pursuit of "Top" tier tp set. +1 Adhemar probably isn't feasiable for me but hopefully nq can work. Having hard time getting Ginsen to drop on easy (normal kinda sucked for me, maybe wrong spell set). And I have the vexed jacket and bonnet just need to get abj. People fear the Caturae T1's so it's hard for me to get help to clear all the T1's in Ru'ann.

ItemSet 338064

Any suggestions or comments in relation to NQ Ahdemar and better in slot options would be appreciated. Also my pants have max augments from first attempt in SR!!! Also Iris and gloves are Rank 15 Acc path.

Post deleted by User.
By lhova 2015-10-15 09:40:41  
Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
People fear the T1 cats? Idk who these people are, but you should just ask some trusts with nerves of steel. Super easy.

As for Ginsen you can solo it on N. Mahaya just streamed it solo on D, and I plan on also throwing up a video of the same this weekend if you need reference. Should make it a lot easier to get.

Adhemar has a purpose for both path A and B for head body hands, and accuracy on legs. Theroid feetsies from the empty NM on limules for WS unless you have +1 set. You could make adhemar feet with accuracy if you wanted I suppose if you needed the accuracy on WSs I suppose. I just save a spot with rawhide feet accuracy path though.

Thanks for the info! Keep in mind I'm not at 1200 JPs so that could limit my ability (currently at 493/1200). Also would you mind telling me which spell set you would use for it? I belive for trusts I used Zeid 2, Amuchuchu, Teodor, Ulmia and Apurru and when I tried N and I think he raped me with some move around 0-50%. Then I tried easy and it was just that lol.

I had planned on getting NQ Carmines for tp and hopefully NQ Adhemar's for CDC set.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-10-15 12:51:42  
I'd suggest replacing Iris with a Nibiru Blade acc path, but Iris works until you get one. Petrov over Rajas once you can get some Ruea kills. NQ Adhemar head and hands are still the best TP/CDC pieces outside of HQ, and body is an excellent TP piece and good for CDC until Abnoba. Thaumas will provide you with higher overall TP damage than Adhemar, but Adhemar has the extra benefit of a LOT of acc and some DW, allowing you to drop down to DW3 if you're using Taeon feet or stick at DW4 if using Carmine. I'd highly suggest having a buddy with alchemy build you HQ Carmine. The 75 synth is absurdly cheap and the 119 is a T2 if you HQ the 75. Very very easy to get them.

Thereoid feet will beat even HQ Adhemar feet for CDC unless you have multiple pieces, so I'd suggest getting those ASAP. However, Adhemar is a solid option for an acc set, so they're not a bad pickup.

As for Tenzen, I haven't tried a difficult solo, so I can't speak to that, but check out Mahayaya's video to see his solo and spells used.
By Draylo 2015-10-15 13:25:57  
Not sure if you just didn't update it, but I don't see how that gearset in OP can win out over Onca suit in a PDT set. Saves inventory space as well.
 Asura.Failaras
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-10-15 13:45:48  
Why are Carmine Feet suggested, to me they seem at best a wash against well augmented Taeon (although I have no idea what type of Taeon augs he has) especially for harder content where those set points and acc/atk do matter. I guess for Tizona users that STP is highly valued over multi attack but for the normal Blu?

Edit: They also cost around 10m on Asura, not a small chunk of gil by any means.
By geigei 2015-10-15 13:50:27  
Asura.Failaras said: »
Why are Carmine Feet suggested, to me they seem at best a wash against well augmented Taeon (although I have no idea what type of Taeon augs he has) especially for harder content where those set points and acc/atk do matter. I guess for Tizona users that STP is highly valued over multi attack but for the normal Blu?

Dunno, rawhide are superior, B for insane acc or D superb mix.
 Odin.Arcarsenal
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Arcarsenal 2015-10-15 13:56:07  
For Tenzen normal I went with Arciela, Koru-Moru, Joachim, Kupipi, and Apururu. I kept cocoon up the entire time, used diffusion/mighty guard around 70% or so, which lasted the rest of the fight. Dealing damage to Tenzen is very easy on blu, just need to stay alive. Took me two fights on normal to get ginsen after I got a feel for the fight on about 5 easy fights. I also had TH trait and belt equipped.
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-10-15 14:40:13  
HQ Carmine feet are suggested because they provide the best overall damage output. 6 STP and 3 double attack are excellent. They are a significant improvement over Taeon when the accuracy is not needed. Yes, when you're struggling with accuracy or need to free up set points, Taeon will win. That's why I list accuracy swaps for each set. But if you're looking for the strongest offensive option for the feet slot, Carmine are your best bet.

10m is also ridiculously cheap in comparison to other servers. That's, at most, three days of farming a few hours a day. Building absolutely perfect Taeon feet could easily run the same price based on your luck.

And no, Rawhide are not our best choice when looking at pure damage. They are definitely our best accuracy choice for that slot down path B, but path D will not beat Carmine.
 Asura.Isiolia
user: Isiolia
By Asura.Isiolia 2015-10-15 15:38:32  
Is that assuming some general range for STP? Maybe I'm thinking too much in terms of x-hit builds, but wouldn't the rest of the set kinda determine whether Carmine really stand out or not?

Seems like it'd be very possible for the STP to be fairly moot, but also very hard to nail down for the job as a whole given the varying amount of Dual Wield, base STP, swords, etc.
 Asura.Failaras
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-10-15 16:56:27  
Sylph.Oraen said: »
HQ Carmine feet are suggested because they provide the best overall damage output. 6 STP and 3 double attack are excellent. They are a significant improvement over Taeon when the accuracy is not needed. Yes, when you're struggling with accuracy or need to free up set points, Taeon will win. That's why I list accuracy swaps for each set. But if you're looking for the strongest offensive option for the feet slot, Carmine are your best bet.

10m is also ridiculously cheap in comparison to other servers. That's, at most, three days of farming a few hours a day. Building absolutely perfect Taeon feet could easily run the same price based on your luck.

And no, Rawhide are not our best choice when looking at pure damage. They are definitely our best accuracy choice for that slot down path B, but path D will not beat Carmine.
I don't understand, how are they a significant upgrade? Your losing multi attack, Attack, base stats, and a DW tier of set points if ignoring accuracy to gain 6 STP. STP is cool but it certainly isn't that insane to make it a significant improvement if an improvement over Taeon. Not to mention one to focus on if you already have Taeon.

Also depending on your gear that DW could actually allow for the setting of a new STP tier.
First Page 2 3 ... 214 215 216 ... 446 447 448