Sylph.Liltrouble
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2012-03-16 06:17:59  
Zackan said: »
Sylph.Liltrouble said: »
Zackan said: »
really? hmm i just want my 2.5 mil xp lol
Create your own Abyssea party and invite a Keyer. Same thing, only you don't have to contribute to RMT and possibly be involved in an investigation

i am actually looking for the afk factor, i only have about 3 hours a day to play unless i get LUCKY to have a day off. I work 13 hours a day+ 8 hours for sleep. 7 days a week. For the next 9 months
If you invite a Keyer, you may afk indefinately. Just let the keyer know he's responsible for keeping it going
By Zackan 2012-03-22 07:55:23  
so... I have joined 2 fell cleaves now. One yall accuse of being a RMT and the other I think was a legitimate player. Sdoo in altep was first and Elvtana in Misa coast

My feedback.. Sdoo was getting me probably 150k xp an hour. got 90-99 in about 3 hours. He charged 700 for 7.5 hrs of him cleaving. I paid the amount and headed to camp. first hour 'slightly' slow for the build up, second hour picked up. i then got called into work but stayed and afk'd. apparently someone dc'd and i had lead so they had to drop me and form back around me, so i wasnt getting xp the entire time i was gone. When I got back i still had 300 minutes(was gone like 5 hours, so in the course of like 2-3 hours i got over 600 minutes.. lol... I got back they invited me back, finished getting and capping lvl 99. went back to change jobs but he was done for the day. He gave me 400k back

Net charge... 300k for 3 hours and 500k+ xp
-----------------

Elvtanas party(real player) was charging 700k(talked down to 600k) for 10 hours. Misa coast. I head out and he averaged 100k/hr lots of chests but slow pulls. The main thing i liked was getting af3 feet. I had shitty connection kept d/cing was in party from 3:30 in the morn till 7 am( 3.5 hours) lost like 30 minutes total for d/c. so 3 hours. i went from 90 to 97.

----------------------------

Bottom line: RMT > Real player. only benefit to the real player i experienced was getting 3 feet.

oh and it ended up being free... lol(if you read this and contact me in game i will pay for 3 hours)
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
サーバ: Phoenix
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2012-03-22 08:17:26  
Change server and come to my cruor party instead.
gain GIL & XP while afk ^.^
By Zackan 2012-03-23 04:20:47  
Phoenix.Gaiarorshack said: »
Change server and come to my cruor party instead.
gain GIL & XP while afk ^.^

lol i have actually been considering changing servers.. but i need a better reason than this lol.. I want to go to a server where I can join a 'top ten' linkshell lol.
By Strafeous 2012-03-25 18:01:37  
Hey Zackan, I think Untamed is looking for their Novio and Novia Earring.
By Zackan 2012-03-27 03:17:57  
Strafeous said: »
Hey Zackan, I think Untamed is looking for their Novio and Novia Earring.

reported for harassment
--------------------

btw if anyone feels like helping me out by reporting this guy.. this is how the story goes.

So our linkshell got together to go fight AV(18 people, and we couldnt beat AV.. yes I was gimp sam, But the original plan was for me to come smn w/alex. Som 'smart' guy told me to come DD instead. All i have is Sam in full perle. Anyway, seeing as how this guy can be beat with 12, my gimp sam shouldnt have mattered.

Anyway... So we are fighting JoL, he dies. Drops novio and novia. Well our leaders were in so much of a rush, they dissolved alliance before the items drop. They start blaming me for not passing, i was distracted by what was going on in chat. So after we die to AV we figure out the guys who lotted it(someone was claiming the novio for their ninja over the blm's who should have priority...) They didnt have in inventory. So everyone starts blaming me that i have it. I don't have it.

Moral of the story: The leaders lost the loot pool by dissolving the alliance to soon. We checked chat log, it shows 'finds' but never 'obtained' by anyone. Leaders lost it out of impatience, and blamed me.

So yah, if you can report this guy for harassment thanks.
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2012-03-27 03:34:36  
There's no need to report for harassment; it's really not considered harassment on this site, just a statement.

-edit- Seriously, don't report it--it's not necessary. o_o
By Zackan 2012-03-27 03:37:47  
Ragnarok.Anye said: »
There's no need to report for harassment; it's really not considered harassment on this site, just a statement.

-edit- Seriously, don't report it--it's not necessary. o_o
understood, i reported him because it extends beyond this site. But if noone else wants to thats fine. I understand.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-03-27 03:40:53  
Would probably be best to block the person in situations like that I would think.
[+]
 Asura.Slugman
サーバ: Asura
user: Sluggo
By Asura.Slugman 2012-03-27 04:20:05  
Asura.Leonlionheart said: »
I would love to do this for you, but unfortunately I don't have a puller and the exp doing it solo as BLU is about 75% of maximum output, and as WAR it's nonexistent.

Maybe if I can find a regular puller I could start doing these again, if you know anyone with a decent eva tank/rdm/pld/etc let me know

Edit: I do it better than the RMT, that's for sure

I've done it too as puller and as cleaver, it doesn't take a whiz or any special gear to figure it out/do it and it's not a bad way to make gil. I know the RMTs caught it first, but do it once and you realize the potential.

If you don't already buy your gil of course :P
 Asura.Strafeeeee
user: Strafeous
By Asura.Strafeeeee 2012-03-27 04:22:11  
Worth it.
By Asura.Leonlionheart 2012-03-27 04:24:56  
Asura.Slugman said: »
Asura.Leonlionheart said: »
I would love to do this for you, but unfortunately I don't have a puller and the exp doing it solo as BLU is about 75% of maximum output, and as WAR it's nonexistent.

Maybe if I can find a regular puller I could start doing these again, if you know anyone with a decent eva tank/rdm/pld/etc let me know

Edit: I do it better than the RMT, that's for sure

I've done it too as puller and as cleaver, it doesn't take a whiz or any special gear to figure it out/do it and it's not a bad way to make gil. I know the RMTs caught it first, but do it once and you realize the potential.

If you don't already buy your gil of course :P

Oh lol no I've actually started doing these occasionally as I've updated my CW set to pretty much 1 hit any non-leveled up mob in Aby so it's pretty easy to pull/kill w/o being in danger and not run out of MP too easily. I've gotten it down to the point where full 8 pulls are too fast for CW's recast time.