サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-03-17 11:50:54  
Siren.Mosin said: »
I like Tyrese 100% more now...

*edt*

trying to find a silver lining... :/

I like him hauling a make-shift Baby Bjorn. They need to pillage a Babies-R-Us. LOL!
[+]
 Asura.Kresaera
サーバ: Asura
user: Kresaera
By Asura.Kresaera 2014-03-17 12:00:22  
Last night's episode was heart wrenching! I can't believe Lizzie did that ***. I knew she was crazy, but damn man...

Also, I hope Daryl stabs the *** outta those *** that found him and I hope he finds Beth =(
[+]
 Ragnarok.Legendarycloud
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Legendarycloud 2014-03-17 12:05:52  
I think that either Beth will die in the final episode or Darryl. Darryl perhaps by trying to save Rick and company from that crew that found him.

Beth I think just to kill the last of Maggie's family. Ps. Did she get kidnapped or what? That's what I interpreted from the previous episode. Some people were saying that she drove off and left Darryl lmao.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-03-17 12:08:12  
Because you didn't see Mika die and because Lizzie was such a nutter and wanted to kill Judith; wasn't really that shocked or emotionally disturbed by Carols actions.

More shocked they put that Ben/Billy/Carl story line from the comics in the form of Mika/Lizzie/Carol.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-03-17 12:09:27  
*** the comics!
[+]
 Cerberus.Halticus
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Halticus
By Cerberus.Halticus 2014-03-17 12:16:15  
There is some speculation that the person who took Beth may be Father Gabriel Stokes from the comic series and that he will have a recurring role in season 5. Not much to go on at this point but I believe there was a cross of some sort hanging in the car as she was being driven away indicating he could be the reverend. Will be interesting to see how this all plays out. Also in the comics is a group of people who are cannibals. People who got tired of hunting or scavaging for food so they turn to cannibalism instead as an easier means to stay alive. Will be interesting to see if this "Terminus" is where they are and what the group could very well be walking into. We shall see.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-03-17 12:33:22  
Siren.Mosin said: »
*** the comics!

Ooooo~ You're going to get sent to the principal's office!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-03-17 12:33:49  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Ooooo~ You're going to get sent to the principal's office!

lmao
By Enuyasha 2014-03-20 03:22:15  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Because you didn't see Mika die and because Lizzie was such a nutter and wanted to kill Judith; wasn't really that shocked or emotionally disturbed by Carols actions.

More shocked they put that Ben/Billy/Carl story line from the comics in the form of Mika/Lizzie/Carol.
Generally, i liked the way the comics fleshed out Billy's psychosis than the show did with Lizzy. Billy was more the "Theres no consequences, they'll come back anyway" type of feel and Lizzy was just a general psychopath/mentally ill deal that wasnt really fluid with the build up :( Also, they kinda burned that whole line of story when they did what they did to the farm in season 2.

As with everyone else, i hope daryl dies in some fashion soon...

Cerberus.Halticus said: »
There is some speculation that the person who took Beth may be Father Gabriel Stokes from the comic series and that he will have a recurring role in season 5. Not much to go on at this point but I believe there was a cross of some sort hanging in the car as she was being driven away indicating he could be the reverend. Will be interesting to see how this all plays out. Also in the comics is a group of people who are cannibals. People who got tired of hunting or scavaging for food so they turn to cannibalism instead as an easier means to stay alive. Will be interesting to see if this "Terminus" is where they are and what the group could very well be walking into. We shall see.
 Ragnarok.Legendarycloud
By Ragnarok.Legendarycloud 2014-03-23 22:13:06  
Welcome to Terminus.

Who the hell is Mary? I hope to god she's a cannibal.
 Cerberus.Draupnir
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2014-03-24 00:18:45  
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-03-24 00:36:38  
CLAIM ALL THE THINGS!!! \(D:)/
[+]
 Lakshmi.Deces
user: Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2014-03-24 01:26:48  
Terminus is a cannibal's paradise, the food comes to you and you can cook them up on that overly huge grill.
 Valefor.Omnys
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2014-03-24 17:27:04  
If comments related to terminus are truth sourced to the comics, please make sure to spoiler-tag them as others have done.

Yeah, SHOW-related spoilers are expected here.

That said, I expect bad things. Woodbury 2.0 with one episode to reveal it.

Also Daryl's new boss was probably behind the rabbit stuff, fella is too nice to Daryl.
[+]
By Enuyasha 2014-03-25 00:35:34  
Valefor.Omnys said: »
If comments related to terminus are truth sourced to the comics, please make sure to spoiler-tag them as others have done.

Yeah, SHOW-related spoilers are expected here.

That said, I expect bad things. Woodbury 2.0 with one episode to reveal it.

Also Daryl's new boss was probably behind the rabbit stuff, fella is too nice to Daryl.
if this is in anyway related to that one thing in the comics....

also, they answered bolded in the show. dudeface watched the other dudeface do it.
 Valefor.Omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2014-03-25 00:50:51  
That's what he said, yes, but I suspect he was behind it. He's trying to gain Daryl's trust. Perhaps he just disliked dudeface
 Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder 2014-03-25 01:19:18  
I think you're reading too much into it. The guy was causing problems over petty stuff, and the leader saw him as a problem. If it wasn't Daryl, it'd be someone else. He "won" the rabbit sort of, but didn't let it go and caused needless problems, so they killed him. Guy was crazy anyway, he saw that and took care of him.
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-03-30 22:02:24  
Pretty lame finale, stupid flashbacks and a bad place to leave the story. Didn't expect anyone to die but still, lame. 5/10.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-03-30 22:09:09  
It wasn't that bad of a finale, wasn't great either. Seemed more like a mid season finale.
[+]
By Enuyasha 2014-03-30 23:17:14  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Pretty lame finale, stupid flashbacks and a bad place to leave the story. Didn't expect anyone to die but still, lame. 5/10.
done MUCH better in the comics (well, the cannibalism being a thing, "Terminus" wasnt even in the comics). shouldntve spent a whole half a season on theoretical character progression for characters that should be dead already :(

Very worrying :(
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-03-31 00:02:03  
All of my meh
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-03-31 00:05:54  
The 2nd half of season 4 was definitely meh.
 Odin.Minefield
サーバ: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-03-31 00:08:32  
Pretty lackluster finale, but it still has me excited to see what happens next. The episode in general though had me on edge.
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-03-31 00:14:41  
First half was cool and when Rick went buck on that guy was pretty awesome
[+]
 Lakshmi.Deces
user: Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2014-03-31 00:59:28  
The only thing they could of done to make it better, would of been to introduce it as the first quarterly season finale.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2014-03-31 06:18:37  
Joel and Ellie in the train could have saved this season finale for a me.
[+]
 Valefor.Omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2014-03-31 12:46:13  
Someone needed to die

He probably never will but I'd welcome Rick's death. His performance is getting dull.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Dragish
By Ragnarok.Dragish 2014-03-31 13:18:18  
Terminus
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-03-31 16:41:47  
Good episode to be honest, Rick going beast mode on that old man was pretty awesome, and was abit on edge with the Terminus bit. Flash Backs weren't very appreciated but meh. Decent ending, left me craving more, which is precisely what they want.

Sigh, cya in October I guess.
First Page 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52