言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » Fiercekitten
Fiercekitten
First Page 2
By veraciouslyon 2010-09-10 09:04:11  
Honesty and integrity may certainly not be of utmost importance with all players of FFXI, but it is high on the list with me.

In my opinion, Fiercekitten is a cheater. Her husband levels her character because, "She doesn't have a lot of time to do it herself."

I have no respect for her. Not only for the lack of legitimacy of her levels, however. She has not properly built skills or done her due diligence of the jobs.

I believe anyone who has taken their character on their own to level 80 would agree. I earned every experience point on my own.

I would not want to party with even a level 85, if they were not the one to learn that job and give it experience points.

I remain anonymous, as she strikes me to be a somewhat vindictive person.

[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-10 09:06:28  
it's a game, chill out
people play it for fun, if she had her relatives do it for her that's not your problem.
stop being butthurt because she denied your sexual advances.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2010-09-10 09:06:35  
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-10 09:07:20  
Pandemonium.Ironguy said:

lol i was still first.
[+]
 Asura.Limelyte
サーバ: Asura
user: Limelight
By Asura.Limelyte 2010-09-10 09:12:43  
veraciouslyon said:
Honesty and integrity may certainly not be of utmost importance with all players of FFXI, but it is high on the list with me. In my opinion, Fiercekitten is a cheater. Her husband levels her character because, "She doesn't have a lot of time to do it herself." I have no respect for her. Not only for the lack of legitimacy of her levels, however. She has not properly built skills or done her due diligence of the jobs. I believe anyone who has taken their character on their own to level 80 would agree. I earned every experience point on my own. I would not want to party with even a level 85, if they were not the one to learn that job and give it experience points. I remain anonymous, as she strikes me to be a somewhat vindictive person.
Lmao...
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-09-10 09:17:16  
@OP:

. . .

Really?
[+]
 Sylph.Vestal
サーバ: Sylph
user: miperich
By Sylph.Vestal 2010-09-10 09:19:56  
I leveled all my mules levels to haste me! My mules have no integrity thoes ***.
[+]
 Bismarck.Helixx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Helixx
By Bismarck.Helixx 2010-09-10 09:20:11  
so...

What about summoner burn.
Abyssea leeches.
AFK in a party.
Buying items that you did not kill NM's for.

Get over it, only because other people have more support than you do.

[+]
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-09-10 09:27:00  
ITT: Everyone who does Abyssea should DIAF.
[+]
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-09-10 10:02:14  
el oh el

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-09-10 10:11:40  
lol

I've lv friends chars when they needed to lv a subjob they didnt like, or didnt have a lot of time.
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-09-10 10:24:49  
Well this thread isn't even worth laughing at....
 Valefor.Houppelande
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Houppelande 2010-09-10 15:29:44  
Anyone else excited about Dexter's season premiere on Sept 26th? ^_^
[+]
 Sylph.Aleya
サーバ: Sylph
user: aleckzia
By Sylph.Aleya 2010-09-10 15:46:42  
Who's the vindictive one? lol... I'd say the anon posting to ***on a girl who didn't directly do anything to them.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-09-10 15:49:37  
I'll buy your account for 50 bucks OP. That way I can benefit from all your hard work.
[+]
 Ramuh.Thunderz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-09-10 15:53:35  
your Opinion is your opinion but jeez why does it have to be so freiking dumb. Now go away
 Bahamut.Zorander
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-09-10 15:54:49  
veraciouslyon said:
Honesty and integrity may certainly not be of utmost importance with all players of FFXI, but it is high on the list with me. In my opinion, Fiercekitten is a cheater. Her husband levels her character because, "She doesn't have a lot of time to do it herself." I have no respect for her. Not only for the lack of legitimacy of her levels, however. She has not properly built skills or done her due diligence of the jobs. I believe anyone who has taken their character on their own to level 80 would agree. I earned every experience point on my own. I would not want to party with even a level 85, if they were not the one to learn that job and give it experience points. I remain anonymous, as she strikes me to be a somewhat vindictive person.
Did she deny you for Cyber? Oshit did you let her "borrow" your kraken?
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-09-10 16:21:21  
Ramuh.Thunderz said:
your Opinion is your opinion but jeez why does it have to be so freiking dumb. Now go away
Wow, but this struck me as what forums are ALL about. Just sayin'.
[+]
 Asura.Israfel
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2010-09-10 16:29:16  
This sounds like a ***-fight x_x lol.

Hairpulling at 5 paces, anyone?

Also

Dalemel<3aimissyew
 Phoenix.Elaenia
user: izzlet
By Phoenix.Elaenia 2010-09-10 16:30:22  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Put yourself in Fiercekitten's Husband's shoes. You have a girl that seems like she wants to play FFXI with you, but you have to do a little bit of extra work in order to keep her interested.

Sure, maybe she doesn't know everything. Maybe she's a little bit slow at learning things, or maybe she'd just honestly rather be doing something else.

Obviously something must be off or you wouldn't have noticed anything if she was a decent player.

I agree with this. The guy is probably just trying to make something FFXI they can enjoy together by doing the stuff she doesn't want to do for her, and spending time with her on whatever she does enjoy. If you don't like it, don't play with her. I don't agree with people getting their jobs leveled for them like that, so I just ignore them and try to avoid playing with them. Maybe you should do that too instead of making threads like this. :\
[+]
 Shiva.Rownin
サーバ: Shiva
user: Rownin
By Shiva.Rownin 2010-09-10 17:58:40  
veraciouslyon said:
I would not want to party with even a level 85, if they were not the one to learn that job and give it experience points.

Get off your freaken high horse, you gonna start asking all the people you party with if they leveled their job's themselves?

Its probably best if you cancel your subscription and remove FFXI from your hard drive, if what her husband has done for her irks you so much!
 Bismarck.Pimpjuice
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Pimpjuice 2010-09-10 18:08:15  
so let me get this straight, you made a thread about someone that has their significant other level their character for them? alrighty? i could probrally think of other things to complain about, but i wont bother. i think its pretty nice of her husband doing that for her. if it was a random person, then i could probrally understand more on where u are coming from. now to call her a cheater? do you have anything personal against this person to have a right to call her that? seriously, just get over it.
 Valefor.Nervosa
user: nervosa
By Valefor.Nervosa 2010-09-10 18:08:41  
veraciouslyon said:
Honesty and integrity may certainly not be of utmost importance with all players of FFXI, but it is high on the list with me.

In my opinion, Fiercekitten is a cheater. Her husband levels her character because, "She doesn't have a lot of time to do it herself."

I have no respect for her. Not only for the lack of legitimacy of her levels, however. She has not properly built skills or done her due diligence of the jobs.

I believe anyone who has taken their character on their own to level 80 would agree. I earned every experience point on my own.

I remain anonymous, as she strikes me to be a somewhat vindictive person.

You're *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, you wasted 5 minutes of my life with this meaningless post. Worry about something outside your virtual fantasy, something that matters.
 Valefor.Geshtar
user: Wulf5150
By Valefor.Geshtar 2010-09-11 04:56:59  
Valefor.Houppelande said:
Anyone else excited about Dexter's season premiere on Sept 26th? ^_^

My nipples are hard :D
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-09-11 05:06:58  
god knows there is a step by step exact way to play this game that everyone has to follow no matter what

don't smn burn don't use windower don't level your friends accounts, don't pl yourself with your friend's accounts don't level 30-85 in abessea don't bot don't make skillup scripts don't use apradar DON'T DO ANYTHING THAT EVERYONE DOESN'T UNIVERSALLY APPROVE OF OR YOU ARE NOT PLAYING AN ONLINE VIDEOGAME THE CORRECT WAY AND WE WOULDN'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN
[+]
By Artemicion 2010-09-11 05:09:59  

All I managed to get from the OP.
 Phoenix.Morier
user: Morier
By Phoenix.Morier 2010-09-11 05:57:51  
How funny you call her out by name on a public forum when you are too chicken ***to put your own name on it.
[+]
First Page 2