フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » Fiercekitten
Fiercekitten
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2010-09-11 06:22:43  
veraciouslyon said:
Honesty and integrity may certainly not be of utmost importance with all players of FFXI, but it is high on the list with me. In my opinion, Fiercekitten is a cheater. Her husband levels her character because, "She doesn't have a lot of time to do it herself." I have no respect for her. Not only for the lack of legitimacy of her levels, however. She has not properly built skills or done her due diligence of the jobs. I believe anyone who has taken their character on their own to level 80 would agree. I earned every experience point on my own. I would not want to party with even a level 85, if they were not the one to learn that job and give it experience points. I remain anonymous, as she strikes me to be a somewhat vindictive person.
Who *** cares???!!!
(someone insert pic of someone not caring plz)
 Phoenix.Esaias
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Esaias
By Phoenix.Esaias 2010-09-11 06:35:07  
wow im under the impression your thread might have backfired.

posting anon did not help matters either.

try not to make threads while seeing red, and if there is a problem with said character, avoid them. ._.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [37 days between previous and next post]
By Gilliam86 2010-10-17 18:57:12  
Hey OP, this is Fierce's Husband.

So you want to talk about integrity? How respectable is going and crying behind my back instead of coming to my face and addressing it that way?

Fierce is a nurse, she works 12 hour shifts 4 days a week, when she gets off work, shes tired.

On her days off she plays, whats wrong with me progressing her while shes not on?

We earn our gil legitimately, and we play our char's legitimately, we don't hack, steal, or lie.

As for properly built skills, you clearly have never PT'd with her, because you can as ANYONE in any LS I've been in with her, I am twice as hard on her as ANY other player, she knows what to do, when to do it, and I am incredibly proud of her.

Has she spent as much time as you in front of a monitor as you? Not, not by far I'm sure. But why do you feel that's some kinda staple for a good player?

Now as for you lack of 'respect'? You don't even have the balls to have your account linked to your real character to express your views.

You are a blank mask with nothing behind it, all anybody knows about you on here is you like to whine about other players and you attempt to use 'big words' and make everyone seem like you're intelligent and thus you make a good point!

You are a spineless coward pleading to an uncaring crowd.

We don't need you, we don't want you, go away.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-17 18:59:24  
veraciouslyon said:
Honesty and integrity may certainly not be of utmost importance with all players of FFXI, but it is high on the list with me.

In my opinion, Fiercekitten is a cheater. Her husband levels her character because, "She doesn't have a lot of time to do it herself."

I have no respect for her. Not only for the lack of legitimacy of her levels, however. She has not properly built skills or done her due diligence of the jobs.

I believe anyone who has taken their character on their own to level 80 would agree. I earned every experience point on my own.

I would not want to party with even a level 85, if they were not the one to learn that job and give it experience points.

I remain anonymous, as she strikes me to be a somewhat vindictive person.

Wow, that is the most HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE thing I've ever read. Wow, you suck. Stop playing XI and kill yourself.
By Gilliam86 2010-10-17 19:03:16  
On another note, my wife grind to lv85 begins soon, she has great gear, knows how to play her job, and has both her WAR and DNC subjbos to 49, so she will not have a gimp sub. Once she gets to 85 she will be leveling NIN sub, amongst other things shes needing to do as a proper player.

I will be holding her hand through CoP and ToAU but she will be playing her own character, as I think is only right, And I just want it to be known, because I didn't post it in the last segment, I did level her SUBS, but I only took her MNK main to 25 so I could level her subs to 49 so THEY would not have gimp subs.

Thanks for reading.
 Phoenix.Darki
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-10-17 19:04:05  
If I ever have a husband I want one with the same balls as Gilliam. srsly, that's hot. Points for the man.
 Asura.Daleterrence
サーバ: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-10-17 19:04:09  
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Well this thread isn't even worth laughing at....

I retract this previous statement, this thread is incredibly lulzy.
 Phoenix.Excelior
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-17 19:06:05  
darki having a husband scares me.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-10-17 19:08:06  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Speaking of Fierce kittens, I almost ran over a kitten on the bridge going home from work an hour ago x_x; luckily I pushed the brakes asap and it moved before I ran it over, then the dumby almost got hit again before it got off on the side by about 1-2 inches away from the car behind me's wheel; close call indeed 8S

This gives me faith in people, most *** would just keep going these days. =(
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-10-17 19:08:10  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
i don't think theres a human on this earth able to handle my fire =/
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-17 19:10:03  
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:

Damn your herpes.
 Valefor.Delasol
サーバ: Valefor
user: Gilliam86
By Valefor.Delasol 2010-10-17 19:14:50  
I didn't realize that my account didn't show my character unless I picked it up top, sorry, haha, this is Gilliam86.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-17 19:18:12  
Valefor.Delasol said:
I didn't realize that my account didn't show my character unless I picked it up top, sorry, haha, this is Gilliam86.

A taru and a drk, you are more than welcome!
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-10-17 19:19:21  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:

Damn your herpes.
the one you tried to give me?
 Valefor.Delasol
サーバ: Valefor
user: Gilliam86
By Valefor.Delasol 2010-10-17 19:19:55  

I hope this coward shows his face, I really do.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-17 19:32:09  
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Damn your herpes.
the one you tried to give me?

I'd definately use a condom around your ***. (those are the plastic things you put on your ***, I know most puerto rican women have never seen one)

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-17 20:02:25  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Excelior and Darki competing to win ffxiah's lamest troll award?

Sorry, I didnt know I was ruining an otherwise intelligent thread.
 Asura.Xlide
user: Xlide
By Asura.Xlide 2010-10-18 09:40:46  
veraciouslyon said:
Honesty and integrity may certainly not be of utmost importance with all players of FFXI, but it is high on the list with me.

In my opinion, Fiercekitten is a cheater. Her husband levels her character because, "She doesn't have a lot of time to do it herself."

I have no respect for her. Not only for the lack of legitimacy of her levels, however. She has not properly built skills or done her due diligence of the jobs.

I believe anyone who has taken their character on their own to level 80 would agree. I earned every experience point on my own.

I would not want to party with even a level 85, if they were not the one to learn that job and give it experience points.

I remain anonymous, as she strikes me to be a somewhat vindictive person.

Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-10-18 09:43:05  
excelior is just being an ***, then he wonders why i ignore him on msn.
 Asura.Xlide
user: Xlide
By Asura.Xlide 2010-10-18 09:46:04  
Phoenix.Darki said:
excelior is just being an ***, then he wonders why i ignore him on msn.
When are you not on FFXIAH.com forum camping?

Yea im trollin~
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-10-18 09:55:32  
what a lame troll
By Halfpint 2010-10-18 14:57:03  
Only time my hubby ever came close to leveling my char. was when he needed a healer for his mnk and used my whm. SO kudo's to hubby and also for making sure she knows how to play the jobs well. I have run across some very nice wives who are on "support jobs" so unsure if what to do and timid that they are more of a hinderance than a help.

In an odd way I can understand SOME of what the OP is talking about. Have run into too many ppl who have bought accounts that have 5 more more jobs at 75+ and have no idea how to play them in an endgame pt.

/war who doesn't know when to voke, nin who can't manage shadows, whm/blm who insists on nuking and not healing, dnc who only weapon skills. RDM who does not refresh themselves until after they convert, and only after they convert, and only refresh their mages when harrassed.

Instead of cmoplaining about ppl ya need to give them a hand. Just remember not everyone plays the same way or on the same equipment so be flexible