users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Empyrean Armor
Empyrean Armor
 Cerberus.Cruxus
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Cruxus
By Cerberus.Cruxus 2010-09-02 20:54:13  
You know...considering how epic of a change some of these pieces have compared to older AF models, I really wanna see what they do with body (and hands, but hands are kinda unnoticeable anyways) to make each look come full circle. Really sucks that we've gotta wait another 3 months just to see how this new gear looks as a set...

On a side note, considering how this gear will be moogle enhanced (TotM-Armor) I think it'd be pretty slick if there are multiple routes are available, to allow for a set feature that gives an Aura like some of the new mobs (could be offensive or party enhancing depending on job). Could be slick, just really anxious to see how hard these pieces are to obtain, and then enhance...and to what degree of choice we get...
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-09-02 21:20:55  
Odin.Karusan said:
Odin.Liela said:
Leviathan.Dissonant said:
Odin.Liela said:
I think blu and nin are both really cute. I love the veil on the old blu af and relic, it makes them look so mysterious! So it's cool that they get to keep their veil, and that ninja gets one too. :D Dang, those blu and nin heads are cute!

I can't wait to see the body pieces for rng, thf, and blm (since those are my main jobs.) I hope they look good! :D :D!
Cute until you're an Elvaan male wearing knee-high kinky boots. ): Then you're just a guy with a silly hat and a strange fetish.

Er.... don't tell Karu, Aable or Sham that I said this, but, uh, male Elvaan don't look good in anything, poor guys! lol ;; Sorry, elf-men. You are all still cool and stuff, I promise!
:O

Nevermind, there is always my white panties :D

Aw Karu! Your white panties will always leave an impact on me. <3 ^^
 Unicorn.Ryuchan
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Ryuchan
By Unicorn.Ryuchan 2010-09-02 22:06:07  
I'm pretty disappointed with the RDM hat, honestly. It's like... not even close to pimp enough. :(
 Midgardsormr.Sahagin
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Sahagin
By Midgardsormr.Sahagin 2010-09-02 22:14:20  
Unicorn.Ryuchan said:
I'm pretty disappointed with the RDM hat, honestly. It's like... not even close to pimp enough. :(
That PUP hat, man...
Wanna trade? :0
By soulwolf 2010-09-02 22:22:45  
i'm going to say the armor is going to be easy to get proble going to drop from mob's you exp on.

but the armor is going to be worthless i mean crap to start off. your going to have to do like 4 or 5 mog trials that are going to be a big pain in the *** just to make the armor worth using but not by much. or i could be wrong and the armor is going to be f@#$ great but i'm going to say no not at lest till we hit the 99 area.

i would like to see 2 or 3 paths for the trials all being good not this crap where one is the best and the other is shiter then the 1st.

just an example i'll use pld 1 path would give mass physical def, the 2nd path would be mass magic def, and the 3rd would be more dd.

now i'll use drk 1st path would be mass physical attack/dmg+ or over all meleeing, the 2nd would be more magic oriented, the 3rd i dont know but i think this gets my point across.

and by mass i mean getting a good bost not with 5/5 pieces i get 100 str and att and 50 acc though that would be kick *** but thats not what i mean.
[+]
 Cerberus.Juliusi
サーバ: Cerberus
user: juliusi
By Cerberus.Juliusi 2010-09-02 22:43:05  
soulwolf said:
i'm going to say the armor is going to be easy to get proble going to drop from mob's you exp on.

no if it drops from exp mobs then good lucking caashing lots vs 17 ppl. that WILL suck
[+]
By soulwolf 2010-09-02 22:57:44  
Cerberus.Juliusi said:
soulwolf said:
no if it drops from exp mobs then good lucking caashing lots vs 17 ppl. that WILL suck

very true so ok its going to be a pain in the *** cause people that dont even heve the job are going to lot it. so i think SE will do it then just to be a pain
[+]
 Unicorn.Mireillechan
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Mireillechan 2010-09-02 23:01:42  
soulwolf said:
i'm going to say the armor is going to be easy to get proble going to drop from mob's you exp on. but the armor is going to be worthless i mean crap to start off. your going to have to do like 4 or 5 mog trials that are going to be a big pain in the *** just to make the armor worth using but not by much. or i could be wrong and the armor is going to be f@#$ great but i'm going to say no not at lest till we hit the 99 area. i would like to see 2 or 3 paths for the trials all being good not this crap where one is the best and the other is shiter then the 1st. just an example i'll use pld 1 path would give mass physical def, the 2nd path would be mass magic def, and the 3rd would be more dd. now i'll use drk 1st path would be mass physical attack/dmg+ or over all meleeing, the 2nd would be more magic oriented, the 3rd i dont know but i think this gets my point across. and by mass i mean getting a good bost not with 5/5 pieces i get 100 str and att and 50 acc though that would be kick *** but thats not what i mean.
I wouldn't care if it was crap. I just wanna wear it around randomly. I mean, I might upgrade it later if I wanted, but I just wanna wear it. ^^
[+]
By soulwolf 2010-09-02 23:08:30  
not saying dont get it i do hope it looks better then the old af. but i was't talking about the way it looks. i am hopeing its easy to get and going against what i did say i hope the trials are easy too.
[+]
 Phoenix.Jovant
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Jovant
By Phoenix.Jovant 2010-09-02 23:16:19  
all i got ta say...
that cor hat is sick! nuf said.
 Phoenix.Smileybone
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Smileybone 2010-09-02 23:28:19  
Can't wait to see full COR set but hat alone is sexxxxxy.
 Bismarck.Magnumatic
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnumatic 2010-09-02 23:51:30  
Cerberus.Juliusi said:
soulwolf said:

Is that not what we do in Dynamis lol?

[+]
 Asura.Wordspoken
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Wordspoken 2010-09-03 04:51:41  
Hmm. Last update promised us Empyrean Weapons. Anyone got those? Not me. This update promises us Empyrean Armors. Think you'll get it before christmas? I'm starting to be sceptical, though it's mostly because I really wanted my Empyrean weapon now not next year ^^
 Asura.Aeinaitch
サーバ: Asura
user: Detsurin
By Asura.Aeinaitch 2010-09-03 05:08:23  
Asura.Wordspoken said:
Hmm. Last update promised us Empyrean Weapons. Anyone got those? Not me. This update promises us Empyrean Armors. Think you'll get it before christmas? I'm starting to be sceptical.
QFT
 Leviathan.Dissonant
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Dissonant 2010-09-03 05:15:52  
Asura.Aeinaitch said:
Asura.Wordspoken said:
Hmm. Last update promised us Empyrean Weapons. Anyone got those? Not me. This update promises us Empyrean Armors. Think you'll get it before christmas? I'm starting to be sceptical.
QFT