users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Thief » Auric/Kila VS Kila/Blau
Auric/Kila VS Kila/Blau
 Siren.Ilax
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: FireDeath
By Siren.Ilax 2010-08-01 14:32:02  
don't need item recovery for it, i just need re-do DM as i did first time.

very easy fight, just hard to drag 18 player in it.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-01 14:34:35  
No I meant so you can keep both. Ie drop flag quest recovery redo DM. Or something like that. I forget the exact order
 Asura.Karbuncle
サーバ: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-08-01 15:44:39  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Auric/OA2-3!!!

While wearing 25% haste and a total of 13% DW... ok Ocelot Trousers haven't been found but can get close

Also i think i remember someone mentioning the Oa2-3 Dagger was something like 50/30/20 Proc rate =( not the normal 30/50/20 of most 2-3x weapons.

i could have read it wrong though =x
By Natrix1536 2010-08-08 18:49:34  
The real question is who the heck dual wields who wants to do some real damage on big mobs?
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-08-09 16:18:18  
Anyone who understands the prospect of TP Gain / WS Frequency and DoT over Berserk/Epeen Damage >.O?

Though i guess it depends on what you consider big =(.

Edit:I feel so dirty bringing this topic back up top c.c;
 Siren.Delirium
サーバ: Siren
user: Delirium
By Siren.Delirium 2010-08-09 17:48:56  
Asura.Karbuncle said:
Anyone who understands the prospect of TP Gain / WS Frequency and DoT over Berserk/Epeen Damage >.O? Though i guess it depends on what you consider big =(. Edit:I feel so dirty bringing this topic back up top c.c;

/comfort

edit: d'oh
By Apoptygma 2010-08-29 07:40:08  
All I gotta say is Fire Kila x2 = win. At least for my little Mithra.

SA-DE's in Abyssea for 1400~2000. DE's for 900~1200.

Also, should point out. You lose 19 base attack equiping Auric over Fire Kila.

And time to get rid of that Blau Dolch! It's like you may as well be using a Hornet Needle. ><
 Bismarck.Gloryseeker
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Gloryseeker 2010-09-23 15:28:53  
ummmmm just outta curiousity with the new boomerang for thf + auric dagger (off hand due to Kila+1) + suppa and all the new stuffs make thf swing supper fast and increase damage output all around?
 Leviathan.Yokhai
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-23 16:29:45  
Bismarck.Gloryseeker said:
ummmmm just outta curiousity with the new boomerang for thf + auric dagger (off hand due to Kila+1) + suppa and all the new stuffs make thf swing supper fast and increase damage output all around?

what? If its raining, and i stand out in the rain, am i going to get wet?
[+]
By Aisha 2010-09-23 23:48:41  
I really dont understand how people still worry about Acc over haste and duel wield, the majority if things everyone does these days is Abyssea, everything else if you dont have someway to cap your acc your doing something wrong or need to take another look at your gear. As for Abyssea you should be able to grab a group or LS mates to go an famr some decent Atma, which can severely change the way you gear your jobs, not to mention the stat boosts from Cruor buffs and temp items, you should really focus on haste/dual wield, I personally would go with Dex kila+1 instead of str kila and get the str+50 tp rgain 2/tic an DA Atma an pop some atk food or something like marinara pizza. I dont mean to just point out stupid things, just trying to get people to know how Huge having Atma is when it comes to gearing for abyssea
[+]
 Asura.Shamaya
user: Shamaya
By Asura.Shamaya 2010-09-24 01:42:03  
I think it is starting to become less of a problem lately, accuracy. I won't really like it if they make everything easy as hell to kill at 99.
a
Anyway for the casual player using 1 melee set, it's probably worth it to avoid stacking too much accuracy. But a great thing you can do to improve your melee job is to have multiple sets of various accuracy levels, for various situations.

Per your question gloryseeker, if you mean that you're wondering is that "as you add more dual wield, further increases to dual wield will yield even greater relative increases," you'd be right. Dual wield is an exponential function, so the amount of dual wield we're getting as of late has a lot of potential. Auric and the boomerang will give further incentive to go Thf/Nin over Thf/War at 90+.