New Immigrant...

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » New immigrant...
New immigrant...
 Bismarck.Stephano
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Stephano
By Bismarck.Stephano 2010-04-28 00:08:07  
What is your server like?

Who is notorious for being good / bad on the server, which Linkshells to steer clear of?

Just pretty much pile on all the info you can into this thread. I'm transferring this week.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-28 00:11:08  
Answers in order of you questions:

Good: Poster's closest Linkshell members/friends
Bad: People who pissed the poster off, or pissed of LS member/friend
Linkshells to steer clear of: Whichever Linkshell poster feel wronged them, their friends or their Linkshell, in any fashion or manner (trivialities be damned)

Hope you see where I'm going with this :p.
[+]
 Bismarck.Stephano
By Bismarck.Stephano 2010-04-28 00:13:38  
Yeah you have a good point I guess.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-28 00:18:37  
Bismarck.Stephano said:
Yeah you have a good point I guess.
Take what I said with a grain of salt, but do the same for anyone who responds to the thread <_< I've seen enough on this site to know that lots of people here have their own agendas when it comes to matters such as these.
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-04-28 00:43:39  
I like Odin. I've never been to any other server and I never intend to, so I don't know how it compares to other servers, but it's home to me. The only person who I knew who was bad news hopped servers awhile ago. The only linkshells I pay attention to are the ones I'm in, and I don't know of any bad ones.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-28 01:00:33  
Odin.Liela said:
I like Odin. I've never been to any other server and I never intend to, so I don't know how it compares to other servers, but it's home to me. The only person who I knew who was bad news hopped servers awhile ago. The only linkshells I pay attention to are the ones I'm in, and I don't know of any bad ones.

Yeah it's pretty much the same on Valefor, but reading over the posts here, I can tell my server is nothing like other's are..

I guess I should take the time to ask you if you might consider joining us on Valefor... I've been on this server my entire career, and there are so few ***, I didn't even know it wasn't the norm until I joined Alla (a year or more after I started playing.)

Our server does tend to be on the quiet side, but not for a lack of people, just because most on Valefor look after themselves (not in a bad way)

Anyways, it's just a suggestion. If you're not changing to Lakshmi for any particular reason, I's suggest ours, as I've spent my whole career here, I know nothing of all the other servers and can't reccomend for or against them.
 Bismarck.Stephano
By Bismarck.Stephano 2010-04-28 01:07:11  
I'm changing to Lakshmi to get a Byakko's Haidate. It was an offer, since my numerous efforts to get it have all failed.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-28 03:17:39  
Bismarck.Stephano said:
I'm changing to Lakshmi to get a Byakko's Haidate. It was an offer, since my numerous efforts to get it have all failed.

Well if you ever decide to come to Valefor, hit me up.. I'm one of the nice people that go out of my way just to help someone...
 Bismarck.Jessiica
user: Botreie
By Bismarck.Jessiica 2010-04-29 00:59:44  
YES HES MOVING SERVERS OH HAPPY DAY. *** Jackass i hope Lakshmi doesnt help you like Bismarck hasnt, good ridance you pos
 Bismarck.Stephano
By Bismarck.Stephano 2010-04-29 01:15:11  
Jessiica, u so mayad why?

lol

Oh, I guess because you posted your nudes publicly and the wrong crowd saw your a-cups. :(
 Bismarck.Helixx
user: Helixx
By Bismarck.Helixx 2010-04-29 01:22:53  
changing servers for hadiate? lol. If it was a relic weapon or AV/PW drops i would understand.
Just attend a sky LS and get gear...
[+]
 Bismarck.Stephano
By Bismarck.Stephano 2010-04-29 01:28:15  
Bismarck.Helixx said:
changing servers for hadiate? lol. If it was a relic weapon or AV/PW drops i would understand.
Just attend a sky LS and get gear...

I had other reasons to leave the server, but BH is the reason I chose the one I did.

Actually, I didn't even transfer Lakshmi, so this whole thread is invalid. I went to a different server.
 Fenrir.Riousan
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-04-29 01:59:37  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Answers in order of you questions:

Bad: People who pissed the poster off member/friend
Linkshells to steer clear of: Whichever Linkshell poster feel wronged them, their friends or their Linkshell, in any fashion or manner (trivialities be damned)

Hope you see where I'm going with this :p.

This isn't allakhazam you spazz.
By Inga 2010-05-02 19:50:47  
:( please don't come to the server I just went to..
 Ragnarok.Faiye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: xFaiyex
By Ragnarok.Faiye 2010-05-02 19:59:35  
Wow, Inga leaving Ragnarok? Thank you lord.
 Pandemonium.Rathz
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Rathz
By Pandemonium.Rathz 2010-05-02 20:15:44  
Just a heads up: Asura sucks. People will overcamp you when XPing, and the XP sucks to begin with (Best i've gotten not-merit was 8k I believe)
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-02 20:17:11  
I like Phoenix, but there's this one guy, named Kojo.. Dude is a real ***, avoid him at all costs.

EDIT:
Bismarck.Stephano said:
Jessiica, u so mayad why? lol Oh, I guess because you posted your nudes publicly and the wrong crowd saw your a-cups. :(

Wait, wat? O.O
 Pandemonium.Rathz
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Rathz
By Pandemonium.Rathz 2010-05-03 07:10:22  
Pics or gtfo
 Cerberus.Eburo
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Eburo 2010-05-05 22:19:27