Kuina (ATK/EVA/ACC)?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » Kuina (ATK/EVA/ACC)?
Kuina (ATK/EVA/ACC)?
 Carbuncle.Asayla
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: asayla
By Carbuncle.Asayla 2010-04-15 11:26:51  
I'm currently working on Trial of the Magians, and need some advice on what I should go for? I don't use NIN much for events and exp parties. Should I go for the ATK, EVA, ACC, or one of each?
 Carbuncle.Zanno
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-04-15 11:32:15  
I finished Mozu first for mainhanding, I've yet to start on offhand katana, but thinking about OAT, but wanna know the proc of them before getting started really.

if the proc isnt worth it, I might do the DEX & ACC one.
 Carbuncle.Asayla
user: asayla
By Carbuncle.Asayla 2010-04-15 11:36:17  
Is it a good idea to just work on 2 Eva katanas for +24 Eva total? i have a lot of Eva gear and wondering if it's worth getting the extra Eva for soloing or maybe 1 atk and 1 eva katana.
By Inga 2010-04-15 11:48:39  
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
I finished Mozu first for mainhanding, I've yet to start on offhand katana, but thinking about OAT, but wanna know the proc of them before getting started really.

if the proc isnt worth it, I might do the DEX & ACC one.

I've been playing around with it, and found it to be 40% with parse, as /dnc no brutal
 Carbuncle.Zanno
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-04-15 11:58:24  
Which of them have to tested? Or have you tested them both and both have same proc?
 Seraph.Zoey
サーバ: Seraph
user: ZoeyofS
By Seraph.Zoey 2010-04-15 12:18:59  
Carbuncle.Asayla said:
Is it a good idea to just work on 2 Eva katanas for 24 Eva total? i have a lot of Eva gear and wondering if it's worth getting the extra Eva for soloing or maybe 1 atk and 1 eva katana.

For the sake of soloing getting atleast one evasion auged is ideal.

I'll be working the evasion knives at thf for sure.
By Raziael 2010-04-20 22:11:15  
Any one done numbers as to how much of a difference in WS damage there is between Mozu and Kunia(Dmg36, STR+4, att+12)?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [30 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Karbine
サーバ: Odin
user: Karbine
By Odin.Karbine 2010-05-21 09:29:38  
Also thinking about dualing the EVA katanas. I was old school evasion tank way back in the day and the notion of bringing it back with yonin and dual 12+ EVA 4 AGI katanas gets me all hot and bothered.

Not to mention this and that in some slots that never were available before in 04ish. I'm really tempted to see just how high I can get it.
 Lakshmi.Malicious
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Malicious
By Lakshmi.Malicious 2010-05-21 16:10:47  
I have been playing with 2 +STR katanas for about a week now, give or take a few days, and I must say I can see a difference from using 2 Fudo, or 2 Mamushito +1's or mix and match.
I know those aren't the "pimp" weapons everyone wants, but I never find it a problem to hold hate when I want it, or take it when I want it. However, with the new ones, I am getting hate where I never saw it before. I don't parse or use any third party software so I can't give numbers, I can only share feelings and impressions from working with the same bunch of people in the same events.
I am having a blast, the attack speed is awesome when buffed and stuff, the dmg is noticeably higher for strikes and WS.
In dyna last night, my gf (WHM) noticed she had to actually pay attention to me during the fights instead of just at the start, being main assist, I usually keep innin up to avoid getting bashed in, but it didn't seem to help as much as normal. And mid way thru fights the hate was returning to me which in all honesty is very unusual, considering how quick the fights usually end, not to mention painful when it is a MNK mob.
Gonna collect me a few sets of the different MTW's, just for kicks and flexibility, oh and yes because I am cheap and lazy.
 Lakshmi.Malicious
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Malicious
By Lakshmi.Malicious 2010-05-21 16:13:45  
Just a quick note, poison potions and a DNC friend make the Apkallu worlds easier, in case you were not aware.
Waltzes don't draw the hate White Magic does even by a small amount.
 Leviathan.Abriel
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Abriel
By Leviathan.Abriel 2010-05-21 18:03:45  
I've been thinking of dualing the acc kunia for +15 more acc over my current build, which should push my base acc to 390+. it'd be slightly over a 3% boost in speed, I'm not quite sure that's exactly where I want to be though. actually, using acc kunia+perdu might be the best option in my case, would push acc with pizza slightly over 410 which is enough to cap me in most events I use nin for, and it's almost a 7% increase in speed over my current senji+perdu (I just need to see where the loss of dmg and crit. rate puts it).