Dryadic Abjuration: Legs Does You'r Sky LS Sell?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Dryadic Abjuration: Legs does You'r sky LS Sell?
Dryadic Abjuration: Legs does You'r sky LS Sell?
By puretaf 2010-04-14 22:42:06  
Buying a Dryadic Abjuration: Legs Please send me a tell or leave a message here to talk about price.

Name: Stricken
Server: Cerberus

Cerberus.Jetta
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Jetta
By Cerberus.Jetta 2010-04-15 10:44:47  
Teletubbies sells various items like these. Send a /tell to Denaunie or Jogiyat and they will discuss with you
 Cerberus.Denaunie
user: Denaunie
By Cerberus.Denaunie 2010-04-15 20:08:28  
Thanks Jetta.

Yeah Stricken, talk to me in-game when you have a moment; there are a couple of options.

We just had a Sky run Wednesday, so chances are we won't be back up there for lessers until sometime in May. However, I have no problem negotiating something with you and can let you know as soon as the next run goes up onto our schedule.

~Dena
By Tanduran 2010-04-16 04:53:32  
HI Stricken.
U can contact me ingame for Dryadic Abjuration: Legs.
[+]
By puretaf 2010-04-16 06:13:52  
Thanks ile try to send you all a tell as soon as I see you online.
By puretaf 2010-04-24 20:52:04  
still working on getting these please if there is any other ls out there plese reply, or send a tell to Stricken
 Cerberus.Sephrin
user: xSephrinx
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2010-05-14 20:11:48  
Not sure if you got these already but contact Spizsam ingame for details. Tell him i sent ya. He's kinda spacey so nag him. (he forgets who i am, you'd think you'd remember someone who's bought so much, lol) I've bought about 15m+ of sky gear from them and they're pretty reliable and give excellent service.

I've purchased w.legs/hands, a.head/hands, m.head/hands, n.body/feet/hands, byakko's haidate, genboob's shield