New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Assault Static
Assault Static
 Lakshmi.Snuffy
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Snuffy 2010-04-01 21:17:15  
I am looking for players interested in a static on Thursday and/or Sunday around 8-10 PM EST to do all assaults. The goal is to do every assault in order to attain captain rank, with the possibility of trying Salvage together in the future. The pace will be casual, meaning about 2 runs per day on average. Already have three people including myself interested. All jobs and ranks are welcome, but higher rank or higher assault achievement would be preferred. We'll do any assault any member needs, but I ask for full commitment to making sure everyone else gets theirs done as well. Thanks.
 Lakshmi.Snuffy
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Snuffy 2010-04-12 16:46:59  
Still in need of 3 additional players, any jobs are welcome, of any ranks. We are doing ALL assaults starting from PSC. Time has been set to 9PM EST, with Thursday as a back-up or make-up day. Why should you do every assault? Free rune portal passes, free remnants passes, an extra assault tag, and you need it to complete a mythic weapon.
 Garuda.Zyphos
サーバ: Garuda
user: Zyphos
By Garuda.Zyphos 2010-04-15 10:23:25  
Eh, count me in, I have BST 75 and BLU 43 ATM.
Send a /tell ingame please.
 Midgardsormr.Ezekryu
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Ezekryu
By Midgardsormr.Ezekryu 2010-04-20 22:28:02  
I'm pretty much done with assault but let me know if you still need more people to help via PM or in-game tell - 75 RDM/SAM/WHM.

edit: Same name on Lakshimi.