users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Impressions from the merger
Impressions from the merger
 Cerberus.Amalea
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: lilmama
By Cerberus.Amalea 2010-04-07 12:21:52  
I am glad we merged. Alot more people on now lately.

People i have met from Cerberus seem pretty cool. It doesn't matter what server your on you are always gonna find a few jerks.

I am still getting used to my new name but enjoy it more then my old one.

Cerberus.Savannah
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2010-04-07 12:26:44  
Oddly enough....seems like almost everyone that i've partied w/ since merge has been from Hades >.>

They iz kindz ppls ^_^

<3Eli + Chey<3
 Cerberus.Greenjade
user: Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2010-04-07 12:30:28  
So far its been alright I guess. Except last night when we had to wait an hour to get into our scheduled Limbus zone because Excellence or w/e that dumb LS is went in back to back into the same zone. So yeah I guess Hades has its share of Aholes.

Cerberus.Rekeanke
user: Rekeanke
By Cerberus.Rekeanke 2010-04-07 12:41:40  
I haven't had any complaints since the merge it seems everything has cooled down since a couple of weeks ago except for Whitegate, case in point I stay locked inside my mog house. Only thing I've seen thats messed with me is ZNM, seems a lot more people on Cerberus do ZNMs than Hades Rat only costed like 1k here 2k.
 Lakshmi.Wardens
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2010-04-07 15:28:21  
<3 Lakshmi
 Cerberus.Jetta
user: Jetta
By Cerberus.Jetta 2010-04-08 03:10:17  
Cerberus.Rekeanke said:
I haven't had any complaints since the merge it seems everything has cooled down since a couple of weeks ago except for Whitegate, case in point I stay locked inside my mog house. Only thing I've seen thats messed with me is ZNM, seems a lot more people on Cerberus do ZNMs than Hades Rat only costed like 1k here 2k.

You probably just caught it at a bad time - Usually you can catch all the tiers at the minimum unless a big LS has a ZNM event planned for that day then everyone ends up getting a pop and it pushes the price up. Just wait a few hours and it goes back down.
 Cerberus.Sephrin
user: xSephrinx
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2010-04-08 21:09:10  
Cerberus.Greenjade said:
So far its been alright I guess. Except last night when we had to wait an hour to get into our scheduled Limbus zone because Excellence or w/e that dumb LS is went in back to back into the same zone. So yeah I guess Hades has its share of Aholes.

Well since there is no calendar system then you can't complain. Hate to say it, but first come first serve.
 Cerberus.Elphaba
By Cerberus.Elphaba 2010-04-09 11:08:37  
Not many complaints from me - the shouts in WG have died down, which is nice. I've found getting xp parties is a bit easier/faster, too.
Cerberus.Sephrin said:
Cerberus.Greenjade said:

Well since there is no calendar system then you can't complain. Hate to say it, but first come first serve.

I have to agree with Sephrin - Cerb has no calendar system so imo zones don't actually 'belong' to anyone and stuff like this will end up happening - don't really think doing back-to-back zones is such an a-hole thing to do.

Hopefully, though I doubt this will ever happen, SE will do something to 'instance' areas like Dynamis & Limbus
 Hades.Chubbs
サーバ: Hades
user: Chubbs
By Hades.Chubbs 2010-04-12 03:29:05  
We tried to be as quick as we could :x

Cerberus.Starr
user: Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2010-04-12 10:25:23  
Chubbs always finishes quick
 Cerberus.Arteus
user: Arteus
By Cerberus.Arteus 2010-04-12 10:25:52  
hai
By missdominatrix 2010-04-12 10:33:57  
Was not looking forward to the merger so I just up and did a world transfer to my old world, since it opened up. I do miss my new friends that I had made.
 Cerberus.Reiden
user: Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2010-04-15 21:02:16  
my only dislike of the merger was that i expected more from hades top ls
 Cerberus.Vedder
user: Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2010-04-16 09:45:19  
Cerberus.Reiden said:
my only dislike of the merger was that i expected more from hades top ls

95% of LSes aren't as good as they purport themselves to be, dawg.
 Cerberus.Nostylin
user: NoStylin
By Cerberus.Nostylin 2010-04-18 23:48:53  
I love the merger! :D
 Cerberus.Europea
user: Euro
By Cerberus.Europea 2010-04-19 12:01:34  
Dynamis planning is annoying but I give it a month or two for it to settle down. Other than that, I have no complaints, many of the people from Hades have been decent and no different from people from Cerberus.
 Cerberus.Kiori
user: Kiori
By Cerberus.Kiori 2010-05-08 00:47:12  
Another point to make...

what is with this server and qufim parties? 55 and seeking? Qufim party do you need it?

Also, parties with PLs and ONLY Damage jobs, no healers. Come on people...your PL leaves, you're party is done. no thanks. i wont pl parties like that either.
 Cerberus.Furionstormrage
By Cerberus.Furionstormrage 2010-05-08 01:19:21  
I love the merger, the only Dynamis zones open when we go are Tav and sometimes a COP zone, and I HATE doing Cities or Northlands! :P

Also I'll echo Savanahhs sentiment, everyone I've PTed with from Hades has been really nice and laid-back.
[+]