users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Gilgamesh » VNM Lamprey Lord
VNM Lamprey Lord
 Gilgamesh.Geuse
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Geuse
By Gilgamesh.Geuse 2010-03-27 23:38:19  
Howdy Gilga peeps. Got 3 samurai (myself included) and a pimp *** galka whm stuck on our final trials for the new magian weapons. We've managed to Duo this ***-crust of an NM but unfortunately for us we can't be pld & rdm while collecting these kills. Sooooooo...

Calling out to anybody who wants to help kill this thing. We can either zerg it quickly if we get enough replies or we can do it kite style with PLD, RDM. Only thing the PLD needs to have Crimson legs since this little bugger has advanced movement speed.

Drop is Hirudinea Earring (HP -5 MP -5 Enhances effect of "Drain" and "Aspir" Lv. 75 BLM / DRK / SCH) and Freelot to all that help out.

Lets go Gilgamesh! Help us be the first ones to complete Radennotachi!

Also if your group happens to be doing Lamprey Lord soon please send me a /tell.
 Gilgamesh.Geuse
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Geuse
By Gilgamesh.Geuse 2010-03-28 23:07:43  
120+ views, no replies.

GK finished. Boo on you Gilgamesh! Where is your sense of adventure?
 Leviathan.Natsuchii
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Natsuchii
By Leviathan.Natsuchii 2010-03-29 00:05:28  
Can be killed with 5 BLMs with some difficulty. I suggest bringing a WHM, RDM, BRD, PLD, other tank/dd of some kind if you can't get BLMs.
 Valefor.Ryukuro
サーバ: Valefor
user: Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-03-29 00:11:42  
Gilgamesh.Geuse said:
Howdy Gilga peeps. Got 3 samurai (myself included) and a pimp *** galka whm stuck on our final trials for the new magian weapons. We've managed to Duo this ***-crust of an NM but unfortunately for us we can't be pld & rdm while collecting these kills. Sooooooo...

Calling out to anybody who wants to help kill this thing. We can either zerg it quickly if we get enough replies or we can do it kite style with PLD, RDM. Only thing the PLD needs to have Crimson legs since this little bugger has advanced movement speed.

Drop is Hirudinea Earring (HP -5 MP -5 Enhances effect of "Drain" and "Aspir" Lv. 75 BLM / DRK / SCH) and Freelot to all that help out.

Lets go Gilgamesh! Help us be the first ones to complete Radennotachi!

Also if your group happens to be doing Lamprey Lord soon please send me a /tell.

Grats on your Radennotachi dude ^^ yeah i struggled a bit to get help with finishing my Raden off as well, the group i was doing all the NMs with decided to go on and finish Lord Lamprey without me, he wasn't too hard though with a BLU DRK and BLM, just non stop Head-Butt, Frypan, Temporal Shift and Stun, most of the time didnt even get Acid Mist off lol!

My group had Raden finished a good 3-4 days ago on Valefor now and plenty of jp finished now also, so theres a few floating around, personally i like it better than hagun =)
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-03-29 00:35:21  
That is the most disgusting avatar LOL! >.<
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-03-29 00:52:26  
Unicorn.Nymphadora said:
That is the most disgusting avatar LOL! >.<

Haha, yeah really. I don't think I even want to know how or why anyone would tape that.
By Yuffy 2010-03-29 01:32:31  
Can be soloed by RDM and in a less time consuming way (err ...) duoed by any job with + movement gear.

Just finished Radennotachi, used PLD RDM SMN to kill 9 Lamprey Lord this night alone, very easy fight when you are used to it. All you have to do is kite around one of the 4 large rocks in Passhow and for Gusta, present pop is kinda suicidal for low man as it pops in the middle of the mountain East of the map, S is much easier with all the walls to kite.

GL to the people needing it, its not that hard :p