New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Cerberus =(
Cerberus =(
 Hades.Neosephiroth
サーバ: Hades
Game: FFXI
By Hades.Neosephiroth 2010-03-23 03:04:28  
LOL! "The account data of some characters has been adjusted, we apologise for any inconvenience." Now I'm fully expecting to login to an equipped Hagun or something XD!!! 69SAM74...COME ON!!!!
 Hades.Billgoku
user: Billgoku
By Hades.Billgoku 2010-03-23 03:05:21  
I hope it doesn't work out like that, for you and myself as well as anyone else.
 Cerberus.Epicgalka
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Epicgalka 2010-03-23 03:06:27  
i blame all you hades people comin to our server and crashin it!!!!!
 Hades.Neosephiroth
By Hades.Neosephiroth 2010-03-23 03:08:59  
Ack! Well if it's any consolation, Cerberus was my second choice. I originally tried to go to Atomos but they didn't budge so here I am :(.
 Hades.Stefanos
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-03-23 03:11:02  
Cerberus.Epicgalka said:
i blame all you hades people comin to our server with all your epicness and crashin it!!!!!

Fixed.
[+]
 Cerberus.Epicgalka
By Cerberus.Epicgalka 2010-03-23 03:14:34  
Hades.Stefanos said:
Cerberus.Epicgalka said:
i blame all you hades people comin to our server with all your epicness and crashin it!!!!!
Fixed.

oh snap. thanks Stefanos. my apologies.
its true though, with the combined epicness of an all you Hades people and myself, cerebus chouldnt handle it and exploded, taking a few other servers with it.
 Cerberus.Arkhana
user: Arkhana
By Cerberus.Arkhana 2010-03-23 03:16:18  
I think someone from Hades is now occupying MY MOGHOUSE, because i can't log in :(
 Cerberus.Epicgalka
By Cerberus.Epicgalka 2010-03-23 03:17:05  
Hades.Kvazz said:
I died in that mass-suicide too, and i dinged 72 sam right before i switched to level 1 bst. When i log in now, on the character selection, it says I'm a 69 samurai in windwoods? >_> wth, SE?

lol, i just saw the same thing, i went to see if ***was back up, and it told me that im a lvl 64 cor and logged out in windy woods.
i could swear durnin the window before the server blew up, i was a 75 cor logged in sandy.
im also sure ive been a 75 cor for like a year or two now.
 Hades.Neosephiroth
By Hades.Neosephiroth 2010-03-23 03:18:13  
Haha. Well if that's true, I can't take any credit for it since I wasn't in during the 14 seconds the servers were up. It's weird, it seems every time there is a big update like this, they work well beyond the time stated, finally bring the servers back up, realised somehow even though they took far longer then planned so should easily have everything set to go based on their times that is, that they ruined half the game, pull them back down, state a time, go beyond THAT, then put the servers back up again lmao. The managers there are either extremely stressed by the huge incompetence or are the cause of it by posting impractical times based on their staff numbers/skill who knows. I just think it's funny is all :). Hope to see you all soon! Trial of the magians quest, gather together!! :D
 Hades.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Hades.Kvazz 2010-03-23 03:18:25  
Cerberus.Epicgalka said:
Hades.Kvazz said:
I died in that mass-suicide too, and i dinged 72 sam right before i switched to level 1 bst. When i log in now, on the character selection, it says I'm a 69 samurai in windwoods? >_> wth, SE?

lol, i just saw the same thing, i went to see if ***was back up, and it told me that im a lvl 64 cor and logged out in windy woods.
i could swear durnin the window before the server blew up, i was a 75 cor logged in sandy.
im also sure ive been a 75 cor for like a year or two now.

For real? I really hope we dont lose any data >_> would lose alot of gil I farmed during those last few levels too -_-
 Cerberus.Epicgalka
By Cerberus.Epicgalka 2010-03-23 03:20:07  
Hades.Neosephiroth said:
Trial of the magians quest, gather together!! :D

{Where?}
 Hades.Neosephiroth
By Hades.Neosephiroth 2010-03-23 03:24:23  
That's a good question. Well I logged out in Bostal...auto translate where are you when I need you?! Boston Oubloblabiiaette lmao...you know what I mean! :P I'm a Bastoker, I'm allergic to the other countries hehe ^^. So, I'll warp back and hit Jeuno to flag that jazz asap I'm pumped up. Need to get some people going on this it'll be so awesome :D.
 Cerberus.Epicgalka
By Cerberus.Epicgalka 2010-03-23 03:28:52  
lmao. im logged in sandy, but im also a bastokan!
of course on this server, its more like lastok instead of bastok. so if this server ever comes back up before i gotta goto work, ill be in jruno tryin to figure this shitz out.
 Hades.Neosephiroth
By Hades.Neosephiroth 2010-03-23 03:32:25  
Yeah same here! I can't wait to add some nice base dmg to my weapon. Needless to say, I'll be spamming mobs for the next week or two to get to tier 2 at least :D.
 Cerberus.Greenjade
user: Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2010-03-23 16:09:01  
Whelp welcome to the server guys. xP I only logged on for a minute or two this morning then went out. Hope to see you guys around. ^^