users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » War regen set
War regen set
 Quetzalcoatl.Zeldageek
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: zeldageek
By Quetzalcoatl.Zeldageek 2010-03-19 19:02:26  
Hey y'all, I've heard tales of outrageous WAR regen sets for idling, and I was wondering if anyone has an item set for this.
I'm curious to see what sort of numbers, both in every day situations and specific condition, you can reach.
 Bahamut.Bojack
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2010-03-19 19:24:51  
Doesn't seem like there's a set that would be all that large. Searched in Power Search for War items with the word regen in them and this is the best set I could see...

Body: Dusk/Barone/Shadow/Unicorn
Neck: Orochi
Waist: Lyco Sash (Day)
Head: Sol Cap (Event Item)
Ranged: Snakeeye

so, 5hp/tic during the day.

I coulda missed something good, but it seemed everything else was a latent you're usually not under or a status effect.
 Fairy.Lilman
サーバ: Fairy
user: Lilman
By Fairy.Lilman 2010-03-19 19:37:35  
6hp/tic if you have Shadow/Barone, unlike most items, it's actually 2hp/tick. Also, Ulthalams's ring in assault/salvage areas. And if you really need regen, Hercule's ring is 3/tick, but has a latent(hp under 50%).
 Bahamut.Bojack
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2010-03-19 19:45:36  
Yea, was just thinking about items that would be full time for the most part (cept for that only in the day sash).
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-03-19 20:43:47  
I have a regen to idle in on DRK, 4hp/tic on it's own.

Shadow Plate
Orochi Nodowa (-> Or Parade, depending on HP/MP)
Crimson Mask.

It may not seem that awesome, but it's one of those things that has to be experienced before you truly appreciate how helpful it is. Hopefully they add some more Regen stuff with the next update, I'd be on that ***like Perris on ***.

Quetzalcoatl.Zeldageek
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: zeldageek
By Quetzalcoatl.Zeldageek 2010-03-20 11:56:07  
6 a tic is pretty impressive, though i heard a 10/tic regen set was possible (on mnk only, mind you) but if you break that down, 6 a tic is still 120hp per minute.
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
サーバ: Alexander
user: xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-03-20 15:40:25  

This is what I could put together there are a few requirments that need to be met for some pieces but all in all its a nice set to have on hand. I hope this helps. ^^
By Sheelay 2010-04-01 17:07:27  
Also flanged maces give regen during daytime, can be dual wielded and also add 2 HP recovered while heling each