users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » Jubaku question
Jubaku question
 Valefor.Sketchkat
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: sketchkat
By Valefor.Sketchkat 2010-03-16 12:48:35  
Out of curiosity, does anybody know when SE took away Jubaku: Ni from players? I remember it being there during NA beta stuff, and I know that they took Cure V from RDM during the 12/16/2003 update, so I assumed Jubaku was probably changed around then, too, but I don't know for sure. Figured someone around here might remember.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
サーバ: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2010-03-16 13:08:47  
As far as I know, Jubaku: Ni has never been a player obtainable spell.
 Sylph.Tsujikiri
サーバ: Sylph
user: Tsujikiri
By Sylph.Tsujikiri 2010-03-16 13:20:37  
I wish i had Jubaku Ni always see then NPCs in campaign using them. Wish we could have

I don't know if they ever had it. I started in 09 so i guess i wouldn't know anyway
 Valefor.Sketchkat
By Valefor.Sketchkat 2010-03-16 13:22:41  
It was probably already gone by the time of NA launch, but I know it was there in the beta, and I believe it was lvl 56 or 58.
 Seraph.Dricent
サーバ: Seraph
user: Dricent
By Seraph.Dricent 2010-03-16 13:24:39  
Jubaku: Ni was never atainable.... if it was used in the beta thats all. The beta is designed to find out what works and what doesnt. The beta is always different from the release.
 Valefor.Sketchkat
By Valefor.Sketchkat 2010-03-16 13:31:37  
Seraph.Dricent said:
Jubaku: Ni was never atainable.... if it was used in the beta thats all. The beta is designed to find out what works and what doesnt. The beta is always different from the release.

Yeah, you're probably right. I was just curious since, like I said in the OP, RDM still had Cure V for a while after the retail release, so I was wondering if the same was true for Jubaku.
 Seraph.Dricent
サーバ: Seraph
user: Dricent
By Seraph.Dricent 2010-03-16 13:39:26  
yeah its weird though.... if you have altanaviewer which gets all its info based on what IS programmed into the game you notice that there is a Jubaku:Ni and san. Theres alot of other spells too that arent used atm. you should expect them to surface in game at some point.
 Pandemonium.Tygon
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Tygon 2010-03-16 14:15:34  
Seraph.Dricent said:
yeah its weird though.... if you have altanaviewer which gets all its info based on what IS programmed into the game you notice that there is a Jubaku:Ni and san. Theres alot of other spells too that arent used atm. you should expect them to surface in game at some point.

You got a better chance seeing the servers merge and level cap raised... O wait..
 Carbuncle.Axle
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2010-03-22 17:57:03  
Troll through this site
http://www.jpbutton.com/?p=145