Baannned For No Reason W/o Notification, Or Anything

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Gilgamesh » baannned for no reason w/o notification, or anything
baannned for no reason w/o notification, or anything
First Page 2
 Gilgamesh.Lunatone
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Lunatone
By Gilgamesh.Lunatone 2010-03-04 16:10:49  
i was recently banned for absolutly no reason, i dont buy gil idk what i would have done to get banned in the first ****in place i ran a dyna/ZNM shell and i justget banned out of the blue wtf
 Bahamut.Evilswine
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Evilswine
By Bahamut.Evilswine 2010-03-04 16:13:37  
Call the hotline (or online chat or w/e) and asked them why they banned you. They will at least tell you something like "third party tools" or "harrassment" and they should also tell you if its a perma ban.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Lunatone
By Gilgamesh.Lunatone 2010-03-04 16:16:55  
im on xbox idk what a 3rd party tool is >.> i dnt hv enuf money irl to even buy gil gas money car payments school crap idk, i seriously think they made a mistae cuz this aint righte im callin now and ivebeen o hold.... 32minutes =)
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-04 16:20:17  
They always make you wait lol
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinako
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-03-04 16:20:18  
Not to sound mean or anything... but if you can't afford gas, car payments or your school stuff(which no one can afford school nowadays anyway!) Why are you playing ?^^; shouldn't you be a bit more focused on your RL situations then a pay-to-play game?

In any case, hope you get your character back. What kind of notice were you given when you logged on? LM-17? etc
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-03-04 16:23:36  
if you're having money troubles, and it happened close to the 1st, it is likely a payment issue
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Lunatone
By Gilgamesh.Lunatone 2010-03-04 16:24:00  
@ rinako its true why the fck do i still play this game it sux but i got alot of good friends who play and its fun and i mean i can afford it its just i have like 20 dollars after note gas @ schools all payed w/ but ikd why im banned yeah lm 17 is what i got i seriously dont have the money to buy gil or the patience to deal with SEI and their speculations
 Gilgamesh.Lunatone
By Gilgamesh.Lunatone 2010-03-04 16:24:49  
@servourn...i like that avatar picture! but nah i had like 30 bucks on my debit card to pay the acc i got banned feb 26th or whenever friday was
[+]
 Seraph.Chasuro
サーバ: Seraph
user: Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-03-04 16:27:22  
Gilgamesh.Lunatone said:
i was recently banned for absolutly no reason, i dont buy gil idk what i would have done to get banned in the first ****in place i ran a dyna/ZNM shell and i justget banned out of the blue wtf

I've had quite a bit of interactions with the GM's lately dealing with a few people who like to grieve. What I learned from these interactions is that the GMs are very carefull and slow to take action. So from this experience I call BS. You don't just get banned for no reason. You definitely know what you did. I guarantee the GM's notified you. Otherwise, maybe it's a credit card issue.
[+]
 Fenrir.Tiaraa
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Tiaraa
By Fenrir.Tiaraa 2010-03-04 16:28:31  
RAGEEEEE!!!!!!
[+]
 Bismarck.Darklucifer
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Darklucifer 2010-03-04 16:31:46  
Im trying to get back in the game since ~ 5 days now i can tell ya those guys r so slow lol. They aint rushing for ppl, and im kinda sure they have reason to ban you and even if its you gave a friend your id or whatever and he played and blamed ppl o w/e something must happen to get banned
By Nightbear 2010-03-04 16:31:59  
If you levled PUP to 75 should be a good reason to get banned! jk :P

Check the error code you get based on that request assistance online chat or the hotline. I had issues with my CC as well not couse lack of money but many banks upgraded their cards and they just wont work with PoL system
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Lunatone
By Gilgamesh.Lunatone 2010-03-04 16:36:47  
just got off phone wit em sai di was banned for ireg acc activity lol
[+]
 Carbuncle.Maxz
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: LQCH6027
By Carbuncle.Maxz 2010-03-04 16:38:05  
nightbear your avatar is pure win /hi5
[+]
 Seraph.Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-03-04 16:39:14  
Gilgamesh.Lunatone said:

Did you ask them to define what they meant?
[+]
 Cerberus.Sifridus
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Sifridus
By Cerberus.Sifridus 2010-03-04 16:40:32  
For when you're being irregular...

[+]
 Seraph.Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-03-04 16:42:11  
for when you poop bricks
[+]
 Asura.Envious
サーバ: Asura
user: Stewie
By Asura.Envious 2010-03-04 16:49:45  
Gilgamesh.Lunatone said:

Credit card chargeback. They won't unban you, or at least that's the case I'm in.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Andras
user: Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2010-03-04 16:55:53  
lol luna got banned
[+]
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-03-04 16:56:40  
Sounds like we can be thankful SE is dropping POL for the release of FF14.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2010-03-04 16:57:10  
Asura.Artemicion said:
Sounds like we can be thankful SE is dropping POL for the release of FF14.

knowing SE...
[+]
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-03-04 17:03:21  
Would be the lesser of two evils. I rather have SE manage accounts and billing information than POL which pretty much does this:

Seraph.Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-03-04 17:06:40  
Is SE not POL? I figured POL was just SE's sign in kiosk sort of thing. Same company, different dept.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-03-04 17:20:36  
POL is the online service/client used for SE's game. SE runs everything game related, but as far as accounts, billing and membership stuff goes, it's all POL, and they fail hard.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2010-03-04 17:21:58  
Asura.Artemicion said:
POL is the online service/client used for SE's game. SE runs everything game related, but as far as accounts, billing and membership stuff goes, it's all POL, and they fail hard.
 Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu
user: Kunimitsu
By Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu 2010-03-04 17:28:00  
Friend of mine was perma banned for this last month too, but he called them up and told them that the chargeback was a mistake or something and he's back now. So you should be able to get back. Just keep calling till you get to talk to someone who knows what they're talking about.
[+]
 Seraph.Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-03-04 17:39:03  
©2002-2010 SQUARE ENIX CO.,LTD. All Rights Reserved.

Play Online is square enix, just their division that handles the accounts and accessing the servers.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-03-04 17:47:37  
Playonline is not SE (or part of SE), they are a seperate company employed to handle the billing as stated by Artemicion.
[+]
 Asura.Envious
user: Stewie
By Asura.Envious 2010-03-04 17:58:07  
Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu said:
Friend of mine was perma banned for this last month too, but he called them up and told them that the chargeback was a mistake or something and he's back now. So you should be able to get back. Just keep calling till you get to talk to someone who knows what they're talking about.

I've talked to them over 20 times :/ Can you find out exactly what he said?
[+]
 Seraph.Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-03-04 17:58:56  
It's a silly argument, but here you go.

© 2001 - 2010 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. FINAL FANTASY, SQUARE ENIX, and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. Vana’diel , Tetra Master, PLAYONLINE, the PLAYONLINE logo, Rise of the Zilart, Chains of Promathia, Treasures of Aht Urhgan, and Wings of the Goddess are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd. The Online icon is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. The rating icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Online play requires internet connection.
[+]
First Page 2