users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Tech Support » error code 4001
error code 4001
 Bismarck.Lighttaru
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: lighttaru
By Bismarck.Lighttaru 2010-02-19 09:20:19  
ever since they made that emergency maintenance last night i keep getting R0> d/c every ~15min then got blue screen saying error ffxi-4001. Anyone else having the same trouble?? its really getting annoying :/ pretty sure they didnt fix much last night, just enough for ppl to get on XD
 Cerberus.Kalyna
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-02-19 09:28:27  
I've heard it happening to one other person but it could just be your ISP.
 Bismarck.Lighttaru
By Bismarck.Lighttaru 2010-02-19 09:36:13  
XD im standin in wg for the past ~15min n still on but if i try to do anything ima start to d/c, die twice n 9 d/c in less than 2hr.. askin my shell n another have the same trouble. my network is fine. maybe ist a bug with bismarck server.. lol o wait SE tryin to say we gonna kill ur server hahahaha
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-02-19 09:38:06  
Well I'm about to login, but they said it was POL core Server technical difficulties...

...don't ya love how they say what it is...

"Oh It's ok everyone, we got it all undercontrol!"

Almost sounds like a Area 52 contraversy...

LMAO
 Bismarck.Lighttaru
By Bismarck.Lighttaru 2010-02-19 09:39:07  
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Well I'm about to login, but they said it was POL core Server technical difficulties...

...don't ya love how they say what it is...

"Oh It's ok everyone, we got it all undercontrol!"

Almost sounds like a Area 52 contraversy...

LMAO

LOL
 Bismarck.Lighttaru
By Bismarck.Lighttaru 2010-02-19 09:41:16  
for the past 2 week on bismarck i was seeing ppl d/c n even me i was d/cin once or twice a day. then last night they had a trouble with the lobby so they had to do a maintenance but think they screw sumthing else when they fix that
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-02-19 09:44:20  
Ya Im ok In in, so I got no error...

Migh tbe on your end, LightTaru..

Let me know if you get your problem resolved...

It's exactly 10:44 a.m EST, so just letting you know.
 Bismarck.Lighttaru
By Bismarck.Lighttaru 2010-02-19 09:46:22  
XD gonna try to climb mountain for miasma filter lol at least i cant die there
 Cerberus.Kalyna
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-02-19 09:53:48  
Oh jese i'm starting to think S-E is seriously trying to actually piss their customers off...
 Bismarck.Lighttaru
By Bismarck.Lighttaru 2010-02-19 10:08:44  
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Oh jese i'm starting to think S-E is seriously trying to actually piss their customers off...

:p i wouldnt b surprise if that was the case. just to f***in piss off i didnt d/c for the past hr... O.o i kno wat is it:
JP invasion lol
 Carbuncle.Gilster
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Gilster
By Carbuncle.Gilster 2010-02-19 10:18:30  
http://www.acewashere.thewebpage.net/forum/index.php?topic=3.0

UDP ports are being blocked or UDP packets misrouted. Change your firewall, or reset/power cycle your router, or contact your router manufacturer or internet service provider (ISP) to get this fixed. If on a network where are multiple PC's using the same nvidia NIC, this can also happen.
 Bismarck.Lighttaru
By Bismarck.Lighttaru 2010-02-19 10:44:27  
Carbuncle.Gilster said:
http://www.acewashere.thewebpage.net/forum/index.php?topic=3.0

UDP ports are being blocked or UDP packets misrouted. Change your firewall, or reset/power cycle your router, or contact your router manufacturer or internet service provider (ISP) to get this fixed. If on a network where are multiple PC's using the same nvidia NIC, this can also happen.
thank you very much, been over a hr i didnt d/c but if its happen ill try it.. dunno for my friend since she is away atm but ill ask her too. but its kinda wierd we both got this at the same time, i live in canada n she live in europe
 Carbuncle.Gilster
By Carbuncle.Gilster 2010-02-19 10:51:52  
Bismarck.Lighttaru said:
Carbuncle.Gilster said:
http://www.acewashere.thewebpage.net/forum/index.php?topic=3.0 4001 UDP ports are being blocked or UDP packets misrouted. Change your firewall, or reset/power cycle your router, or contact your router manufacturer or internet service provider (ISP) to get this fixed. If on a network where are multiple PC's using the same nvidia NIC, this can also happen.
thank you very much, been over a hr i didnt d/c but if its happen ill try it.. dunno for my friend since she is away atm but ill ask her too. but its kinda wierd we both got this at the same time, i live in canada n she live in europe

Very wierd, found that yesterday while i was looking thru the 3101 Forum thought it was useful
 Bismarck.Lighttaru
By Bismarck.Lighttaru 2010-02-19 10:58:32  
Carbuncle.Gilster said:
Bismarck.Lighttaru said:
Carbuncle.Gilster said:
http://www.acewashere.thewebpage.net/forum/index.php?topic=3.0 4001 UDP ports are being blocked or UDP packets misrouted. Change your firewall, or reset/power cycle your router, or contact your router manufacturer or internet service provider (ISP) to get this fixed. If on a network where are multiple PC's using the same nvidia NIC, this can also happen.

Very wierd, found that yesterday while i was looking thru the 3101 Forum thought it was useful

:P i tried ~5times yesterday to log back then i said screw it n logged ffxiah, lol boom on first forum: error 3101. i was starting to lol hard. checked them saw everyone having issue with the lobby. told my friend stay on if u wanna keep playing in msg n boom they tellin me there a main XD
 Carbuncle.Gilster
By Carbuncle.Gilster 2010-02-19 11:07:18  
Bismarck.Lighttaru said:
Carbuncle.Gilster said:
Bismarck.Lighttaru said:
Carbuncle.Gilster said:
:P i tried ~5times yesterday to log back then i said screw it n logged ffxiah, lol boom on first forum: error 3101. i was starting to lol hard. checked them saw everyone having issue with the lobby. told my friend stay on if u wanna keep playing in msg n boom they tellin me there a main XD
yeah... happy i never logged lol, and they did feel like telling us Playonline Wasnt avialable untill 10mins b4 mait.....
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [2623 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Blitzjr
サーバ: Asura
user: tripletee
By Asura.Blitzjr 2017-04-26 12:38:57  
Bleh now I'm getting this error every 20mins