フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » News » Mbox Fixes
Mbox Fixes
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2010-01-30 17:12:22  
Fixed a few things with the mbox that some users have reported to me.

Blocking users should actually work now.
Keep in mind that blocking a character just blocks that character, not the user and all the characters associated with that account. If someone is spamming, move it to the spam folder and block. If you are sending a message to someone that has you blocked, the message simply won't go through. PM if you experience problems with this feature.

Deleted conversations are moved back to inbox if they become active.
If you deleted a conversation, the other person you are talking to can still reply. Users have experienced this and could not find the conversation. When conversations are 'deleted', they aren't deleted off the server since 2 users are sharing message data.

Clicking out of conversations to folders should be fixed.
Sometimes clicking on the folders would become unresponsive if you are inside of a conversation. This probably forced people to refresh the page.

Other than that.. I an renovating alot of things on the backend of FFXIAH.com. I am implementing additional security measures and auditing procedures. I hope to have this done soon.
[+]
 Garuda.Feifongwong
サーバ: Garuda
By Garuda.Feifongwong 2010-01-30 17:15:46  
Fenrir.Scragg said:
Fixed a few things with the mbox that some users have reported to me.

Deleted conversations are moved back to inbox if they become active.
If you deleted a conversation, the other person you are talking to can still reply. Users have experienced this and could not find the conversation. When conversations are 'deleted', they aren't deleted off the server since 2 users are sharing message data.

Nice, I know i was one that reported that too you, and that was the fix you thought of. Nice to see it didn't fall on deaf ears. :P
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-01-30 17:16:49  
Sometimes when I reply, it askes me to give the message a title while in an already-made conversation. Has this been fixed too or am "i doin et rong?"