Sandy Past Quest Bonds That Never Die

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Gilgamesh » Sandy past quest Bonds that Never die
Sandy past quest Bonds that Never die
By Dekito 2010-01-21 17:26:36  
Hello i have 4 people that are currently up to this sandy quest "bonds that Never die". however we can't seem to win we just fail at around 20%. So i'm looking for people that r up to this fight. It's the one with the behemoth. Send me a tell in game or reply here and let me know so we can organise a time.
 Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Kunimitsu
By Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu 2010-01-30 18:40:44  
someone help us please! Deki will make it worth your while.
 Fenrir.Shindo
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Shindo
By Fenrir.Shindo 2010-01-30 19:10:50  
I can't tell from OP what is your server?
 Kujata.Yishay
サーバ: Kujata
user: yishaymnk
By Kujata.Yishay 2010-01-30 19:19:53  
i was drinking that night but as i recall we had mnk, mnk, sam, war, whm, rdm. that said these are the friends i keep so we all know how each plays. the sam died and it was a sound fight working it down and not "zerging" in that we didn't blast it we worked it over. i want to say ws's weren't all at the same time.
 Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu
By Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu 2010-01-30 19:41:44  
Its not the strat we got problems with yish, its getting people who actually need the mission, or finding people who have done it to help. I've tried to catch people up to us to get it done, but everyone givess up at nation on the brink.

Sure there may not be some super ring of awesomesauce reward yet, but does no one like to do the missions for the storyline? =/ wotg has been really good so far, especially windy and sandy quest story.
 Kujata.Yishay
サーバ: Kujata
user: yishaymnk
By Kujata.Yishay 2010-01-30 21:56:14  
having finished them all ... windy is amazing to this point ... sandy is a fair second and bastok i'm lost ... friend of mine rank 10 basty says it ties off some loose ends
 Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu
By Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu 2010-01-31 08:58:21  
Yeah we have them all done too except the last few sandy missions. Also if theres anyone on gilga who has finished windy or bastok and wants to do sandy I can help catch you up to the quesat we are on. Just send me a /tell