users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Gilgamesh » Blackpearl = Be carefull
Blackpearl = Be carefull
 Gilgamesh.Nairolf
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Nairolf
By Gilgamesh.Nairolf 2010-01-21 11:29:54  
Yesterday night Blackpearl Lot Homam Corazza on my HNMLS and /logout 5 sec after that.

Just be carefull guys , it's a really stupid guy and ppl of my hnmls wait on this body since 1 year and they lost it cause Blackpearl stole it.

GM focus his carrecter atm hope they can make something for that , anyway you can /check this guy on FF11 ah , blackpearl or opallia.

He certainly change server asap , so be carefull.

[+]
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-01-21 11:31:17  
that sucks.
 Titan.Marzbarz
サーバ: Titan
user: MarzBarz
By Titan.Marzbarz 2010-01-21 11:32:35  
>.>
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-21 11:35:32  
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-21 11:49:21  
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-01-21 11:50:46  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
lol'd heartily
 Odin.Kalico
サーバ: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-01-21 11:57:00  
Gilgamesh.Nairolf said:
Yesterday night Blackpearl Lot Homam Corazza on my HNMLS and /logout 5 sec after that. Just be carefull guys , it's a really stupid guy and ppl of my hnmls wait on this body since 1 year and they lost it cause Blackpearl stole it. GM focus his carrecter atm hope they can make something for that , anyway you can /check this guy on FF11 ah , blackpearl or opallia. He certainly change server asap , so be carefull.

How can he lott and logg out and still get the drop if its still in the pool? If some 1 saw him lot and he wan't suppose to they just should of booted him out the prty. Do you mean he nin lotted like wait until every 1 else lots or passes then he lotted and got lucky? If not I don't see any truth to your story. Fyi GM's cannt do any thing any way because as they see it if he was in the group that killed NM then he has the right to lott. The rules you made inside your shell is irrelevant GM wise as far as SE is concerned.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-21 12:00:58  
What does it matter if he uses the term "ninja lot" or not? English is obviously not his first language. Cut him a break and learn to read between the lines.
[+]
 Hades.Hiryo
サーバ: Hades
user: Hiryo
By Hades.Hiryo 2010-01-21 12:01:51  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:

Baha
 Carbuncle.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: dameshi
By Carbuncle.Dameshi 2010-01-21 12:03:13  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
You deserve a medal!
 Gilgamesh.Nairolf
user: Nairolf
By Gilgamesh.Nairolf 2010-01-21 12:06:51  
it was on my LS since 3 month , he was leader of 1 PT.

1 ppl lot the Homam corrazza for 102.

everone say congratulations etc .... /clap ....

2 sec before corazza drop from pool Blackpearl lot and get 846.

he know time for drop pool and he wait the last 2 sec for get it , thanks that we can't use D2 and i couldn't drop it from Ally cause he was leader and the other ppl will lost corazza ; ;

anyway Blackpearl already say today on my forum he's happy to make this and get corrazza .... it's a french forum but if you want to check :
http://thefinalfantasy.xooit.fr/t33-Homam-body-vole-Homam-body-lost.htm

Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2010-01-21 12:08:10  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:

LOL NICE!
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-01-21 12:10:00  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
What does it matter if he uses the term "ninja lot" or not? English is obviously not his first language. Cut him a break and learn to read between the lines.

Well if he doesn't know english maybe he shouldn't post in english. If you can understand what he means then a post is pointless.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-21 12:11:50  
Odin.Kalico said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:

Well if he doesn't know english maybe he shouldn't post in english. If you can understand what he means then a post is pointless.

Kalico, you're hardly one to judge on one person's English. Your posts aren't the golden example of how to write, either.

"lott" actually has 1 T. "logg" has 1 G. "conserned" actually has 2 C's and no S. Shall I go on, or do you get the point?
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-01-21 12:16:27  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Kalico, you're hardly one to judge on one person's English. Your posts aren't the golden example of how to write, either. "lott" actually has 1 T. "logg" has 1 G. "conserned" actually has 2 C's and no S. Shall I go on, or do you get the point?

Im sure thats you in that avatar..... o.o
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-21 12:17:42  
Odin.Kalico said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Kalico, you're hardly one to judge on one person's English. Your posts aren't the golden example of how to write, either. "lott" actually has 1 T. "logg" has 1 G. "conserned" actually has 2 C's and no S. Shall I go on, or do you get the point?

Im sure thats you in that avatar..... o.o

I'm Scott Bromley, and I hate Final Fantasy.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [40 days between previous and next post]
 Gilgamesh.Blackpearl
user: Opallia
By Gilgamesh.Blackpearl 2010-03-02 18:12:40  
Lol énorme ^^ j'aodore comme tu te fait remballer ^^ et pas que sur ceux forum !!! j'ai look aussi "Jeuxonline.com" ==> http://forums.jeuxonline.info/showthread.php?t=1054077 <==

est plus précisément:

=> "On ne met pas un point jaune devant le nom du leader pour décorer"

=> "il lot, il reçoit l'objet, c'est son droit en tant que participant."

Voila, se sera tout je pense que sa te servira de leçon, quand a appeler mes meilleur pote IRL que je connait depuis 20 ans Hmmm tu crois vraiment qu'il vont te filer mes pass ?
 Gilgamesh.Blackpearl
user: Opallia
By Gilgamesh.Blackpearl 2010-03-02 18:15:21  
Mes bon, nan parlons plus...... se sera mon dernier comment sur un forum ou autre ! Amuse toi bien