JPONRY!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » JPONRY!
JPONRY!
First Page 2
 Cerberus.Inglorion
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-01-18 15:58:52  
http://jponry.guildportal.com

You can join us if you'd like =D, we're nice people inside the ls =P
we do any type of endgame ***, tryin to stretch my ls to the limit and beyond! I care about my ls members, I care about everything we do, but I DO NOT give a ***about all the haters out there, and I say what I want, when I want because I'm a leader who KNOWS this is just a game. People will talk, say stupid ***, but who really gives a ***?! we're just playing a game that's only temporary =D *** all the *** hype of "oh my ls is better than yours cuz our bot claims alot" or "we're a 'serious' ls I only accept so-and-so type people", *** all that bs, noobs can be trained to be good, I help gear them up as so and help them out. our elite members help out as well. I do things fair, I won't cheat no one, *** anyone no matter what untrue false *** rumors people can come up with. This is JUST an endgame ls to have fun and do ***with people and gain experience till this game dies out completely. Serious ls? no, I don't *** pay 12.95 a month to be serious in a game, I have enough of that *** irl. Just come, be yourself, enjoy your stay, play the game, have fun, thanks. =)

and yes I do cuss alot...
[+]
 Asura.Hit
サーバ: Asura
user: FFXIHit
By Asura.Hit 2010-01-18 16:17:35  
I would join..
[+]
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-01-18 16:17:36  
inglorion ^_^
 Cerberus.Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-01-18 16:22:52  
Vaness <3
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-01-18 16:39:26  
Very interesting post.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-18 18:01:35  
LS groups who have members who swear like drunken, gay sailors who are stranded is just un-Christian-like!
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-01-18 18:15:14  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
LS groups who have members who swear like drunken, gay sailors who are stranded is just un-Christian-like!

What if they curse like drunken straight sailors?
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-18 18:18:14  
Hades.Stefanos said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

What if they curse like drunken straight sailors?

then it would still be un-Christian-like...
[+]
 Siren.Eagleeyes
サーバ: Siren
user: eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2010-01-18 18:26:08  
(ノ`∇´)ノミJPONRY・:*:・°'★,。・:*:♪・°'☆
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-18 18:51:07  
JP ONRY 、それで道に迷ってください。
[+]
 Cerberus.Nostylin
user: NoStylin
By Cerberus.Nostylin 2010-01-29 05:15:55  
I don't know what to say.... (__)~
[+]
 Cerberus.Jogiyat
user: Jogikat
By Cerberus.Jogiyat 2010-01-29 06:31:31  
Why not just do a legitimate post instead of throwing out the RL cards and the cursing?

Here, I'll even draft one for you.

Hi, we are a NA Prime time End game shell looking to grow our family. We are young and inexperience, but we make up for that by being dedicated and ambitious. Sure, we don't claim Kings like the other guys, but we all have to start somewhere. Why don't you check out our site and start your end game experience with us!

See how hard is that? Now no one can knock you for at least trying. But the rhetoric you put in your post just lessons imo what your trying to achieve
 Quetzalcoatl.Xedal
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dalight
By Quetzalcoatl.Xedal 2010-01-29 07:11:59  
This is STILL going? Go recruit on BG, at least the people over there will make more of an effort to make you realise that nobody in their right mind is going to join this LS after the ***you've thrown at the fan.
By Lokaton 2010-01-29 08:01:42  
You know this LS is bad when you see him spamming whitegate 24/7 and then has to come in here desperately seeking for members, and then you begin to wonder why is he having such a hard time?
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-01-29 08:06:08  
how many threads about this topic have been produced now?
[+]
 Cerberus.Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-01-29 09:27:23  
Lokaton said:
You know this LS is bad when you see him spamming whitegate 24/7 and then has to come in here desperately seeking for members, and then you begin to wonder why is he having such a hard time?

you must me that lol@failing nerfed member again >.>, I spam when i'm bored, I truely don't need more members, yet I still recruit because I care if my ls expands, if we're doing as good as we are now, expanding will only make us better as long as I keep weeding through the players like I do now. You're making false claims, who said I was having a hard time? yesterday I had more hits than I did in a week due to how much publicity I got out of this stupid ***. there is no desperate or hard time with me. I just chill and let it happen. No matter how much you guys try to shoot me down, i'll keep on goin lol, try as you might, i'm not gonna break, this is a *** game. You guys have given me so much publicity with this ***, it was as I expected lol thanks for the help guys. Even the most hated can build an army, there are followers for any type of person. When they truely know me, they like me, go figure.
Keep your jealous threads, your emo threads etc comin, I love it! =D
By Lokaton 2010-01-29 10:06:30  
Cerberus.Inglorion said:
Lokaton said:

you must me that lol@failing nerfed member again >.>, I spam when i'm bored, I truely don't need more members, yet I still recruit because I care if my ls expands, if we're doing as good as we are now, expanding will only make us better as long as I keep weeding through the players like I do now. You're making false claims, who said I was having a hard time? yesterday I had more hits than I did in a week due to how much publicity I got out of this stupid ***. there is no desperate or hard time with me. I just chill and let it happen. No matter how much you guys try to shoot me down, i'll keep on goin lol, try as you might, i'm not gonna break, this is a *** game. You guys have given me so much publicity with this ***, it was as I expected lol thanks for the help guys. Even the most hated can build an army, there are followers for any type of person. When they truely know me, they like me, go figure.
Keep your jealous threads, your emo threads etc comin, I love it! =D

Its funny that your goal is to "expand" your LS, yet the leader himself is not just only giving himself a bad image, but also his LS as a whole.

The publicity you are getting is the reason why you would continue to struggle to recruit players in game and on boards.
 Cerberus.Furionstormrage
By Cerberus.Furionstormrage 2010-01-29 11:41:57  
More people does not mean you get better, just a tip. 18 competent players can do a lot better than 30 lazy ones.
 Cerberus.Eanae
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-01-29 12:19:23  
He thinks if he can grow an army he'll actually claim HNM's.
 Cerberus.Furionstormrage
By Cerberus.Furionstormrage 2010-01-29 13:40:06  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
He thinks if he can grow an army he'll actually claim HNM's.

Mathematically speaking he's correct. The more instances of claiming attempts that are present, the higher the probability of success.
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-01-29 14:03:40  
But in practice he is wrong. The more people you shove into Dragon's Aery the less likely you are to see Fafnir when it spawns. Not seeing it spawn without a good bot means you don't cast, means you can't claim. Zerging DA as a "legit ls" is just hurting you more.
 Cerberus.Furionstormrage
By Cerberus.Furionstormrage 2010-01-29 14:28:33  
My assertion was based purely on math.
 Cerberus.Snowman
user: phrost
By Cerberus.Snowman 2010-01-31 15:47:16  
math != practice
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-01-31 15:51:42  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
JP ONRY 、それで道に迷ってください。

It's really a terrible, terrible idea to try Babelfish-translating English slang expressions into Japanese. It's like walking into a tattoo parlor and asking for something when you have no idea what any of it says.
 Quetzalcoatl.Zandra
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Zandra
By Quetzalcoatl.Zandra 2010-02-03 05:29:07  
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
JP ONRY 、それで道に迷ってください。

It's really a terrible, terrible idea to try Babelfish-translating English slang expressions into Japanese. It's like walking into a tattoo parlor and asking for something when you have no idea what any of it says.

hahahahaha i laughed my *** off when i read that. 直訳w
 Cerberus.Kurosen
user: Kurosen
By Cerberus.Kurosen 2010-02-09 00:03:01  
Inglorion is a horrible person! I dont doubt he can lead a linkshell, but always spreading ***and hitting on other girls even though he has a GF. Btw, you dont even want to know what he does in RL... I'm tired of defending his ***. Hes a horrible person and as much as a loser as you though. Even I "some emo" is better off than that ***. You want to know how his RL is? just give me a PM, ing will say other wise, but no duh, who wouldnt defend their shitty life to be false?
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-02-09 15:34:14  
Is it too late to tell you I told you so?
 Cerberus.Kurosen
user: Kurosen
By Cerberus.Kurosen 2010-02-10 16:11:52  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
Is it too late to tell you I told you so?
obviously
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-02-18 07:13:48  
Cerberus.Kurosen said:
Inglorion is a horrible person! I dont doubt he can lead a linkshell, but always spreading ***and hitting on other girls even though he has a GF. Btw, you dont even want to know what he does in RL... I'm tired of defending his ***. Hes a horrible person and as much as a loser as you though. Even I "some emo" is better off than that ***. You want to know how his RL is? just give me a PM, ing will say other wise, but no duh, who wouldnt defend their shitty life to be false?
LOL i know what you mean. He hit on my character once or twice in Whitegate. It's amusing.

First Page 2