Zac Efron And "some Sort Of "MANG-A" Movie"

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Zac Efron and "some sort of "MANG-A" movie"
Zac Efron and "some sort of "MANG-A" movie"
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-11-24 02:33:47  
Ragnarok.Anye said:
Seraph.Caiyuo said:
SHIA WAS EXCELLENT DO NOT SPEAK YOUR SLUTFACED BLASPHEMOUS WORDS. No really, the first Transformers? Pretty gawdamn great. The second didn't seem to take as much acting as all I cared about was someone killing those *** twin retards, but still, thumbs up!
OMG. yes. First off, Optimus Prime has been my hero since I was but a wee child.... I think that's one of the reasons why I subconsciously chose Paladin as a main.... >_> So I was simply ELATED to hear the Optimus' voice would be his original voice actor, PETER *** CULLEN~ *Swoon* :D

Shia's acting wasn't half bad, really--it was actually pretty "realistic" in terms of his reactions to the robots and running: "OH ***OH ***OH ***!!!" XD And he was pretty funny, too. :)

The 2nd movie was cool in terms of action sequences and overall special effects, but the plot itself was SUPER CHEESY, and yeah, the twins made me want to rip my ears out. And why the hell does Bumblebee act like a dog!?? "'BEE! GET INTO THE GARAGE" "'BEE GO AWAY" "'BEE! TAKE MY PARENTS OUT OF HERE" I mean wtf!? He's an autonomous sentient robotic organism, not a freaking DOG. D;
Gah, this is why we're friends. lol

Okay spoiler and ***, but whatever. HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU ATTEMPT SUICIDE WHEN OPTIMUS KICKED THE BUCKET? ***was horrible. He was *** wrecking ***too, dude, did not see it coming! Wasn't satisfied with how unaffected the other bots were either! At least Bee knows how to *** grab a tissue and weep when need be. I was actually totally bummed out when I saw Shia was in the original before seeing because he was so retardo in Even Stevens, but he did really well I thought. Megan Fox is even from my county so I felt like ..totally involved. lool

Really, though, Peter Cullen's old as ***. You need to check that ***at the door.

2nd movie's dialogue was totally *** ridiculous, especially the additional moron college d00d junk. Really the college setting was pretty much the most depressing stuff about it, but the library scene and running away was really cool. BEE IS JUST A LITTLE ATTACHED AND CANT ALWAYS EXPRESS HIMSELF WELL. Especially during the afternoon when the only thing on is shitty chat/contest/giveaway hours on radio. LOYAL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE SPARK, THOUGH, PALADIN.

All in all I'd watch the friggin ***out of both of them repeatedly. lol
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-11-24 14:06:45  
Same :D <3
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-11-24 14:34:47  
THAT WAS A CHEAP RESPONSE AND YOU KNOW IT. Friggin Paladins taking the easy way out with your cure kits and your nonsense shield thangers.
 Kujata.Daus
サーバ: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2009-11-24 14:43:45  
The true awesomeness of Transformers2 was the super awesome ability to poof into a different part of the country at a moments notice.

You start in a museum in washington DC, walk out the backdoor and you're in Arizona at that airplane graveyard!

Thats some fancy gadgetry right there.

I actually enjoyed both movies as entertainment (and cause that dude who plays Aaron Pierce in 24 was in it >3 ) except the Linkin park songs /gags
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-11-24 14:52:04  
That is referred to Space Bridge tech, hokay. It's funny, though, I forgot all about that and remember reading about the day you saw it and mentioned it. Never clicked. lol