users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » DBZ/Cartoon Network
DBZ/Cartoon Network
 Kujata.Daus
サーバ: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2009-11-20 11:59:03  
wooow you knew his name and oh crap he was the black (and green) ranger lol...see I couldnt remember his name but I coulda sworn he was red. My bad. Fascinating.

Atleast I knew he played Claus <3
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-11-20 12:13:18  
Green too? What the hell, they need to pick a *** color and stick with it. lol Tommy is the only one who's allowed to swap at will.

I'm actually not that big on his voice for anime since it's so seemingly over-used in english dubs now. He's just perpetually Ichigo in Bleach bitching about THIS INCREDIBLE PRESSHA and NO WHORIHIMEEE to me now.
 Pandemonium.Alexanderofodin
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Alexanderofodin 2009-11-20 12:29:52  
john played red in the first season then they found people who would do it for less money when they found out how big a cult following it was having (what no laws on children been in the cult >.>) they wanted a high rate of pay so they got there *** canned John then was told he could come back as the black ranger

does anyone remember Earthworm jim? there's a poster of him at a train station about 10 mins away from mine its been there since 1996 >.>
 Fenrir.Fizzycandy
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Fizzycandy 2009-11-20 13:03:48  
Ramuh.Ardath said:
Fenrir.Fizzycandy said:
Ahh how I miss the days when they would play DBZ on Cartoon Network.. Has anyone else noticed how hard that station sucks now? :O

I agree that about 7-8 years ago it was awesome with Toonami...DBZ, Gundamn Wing....but sucks? I think not.

Adultswim is the *** best....

1. Tim and Eric awesome show great job (*** Epic)
2. Squidbillies (Come on, this show rocks!)
3. Metalacolypse (Season 3 is even better now that episodes are a 1/2 hour long)
4. ATHF (Really, how could you not like this?)
5. Robot Chicken (Thank you Seth Green)

Saturday Nights are filled with anime, all *** night.

And the rest of the line up is killer as well, if you don't get the comdey, you are either too young, hence the adultswim, or you are too stupid.
Stick to Scooby Doo and your pink scarfs.
Well I take back what I said about how it "sucks" but what I was trying to say was that it was better before.