Succor Of The Sidhe (Grauberg [S] Fight) Problem

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Succor of the Sidhe (Grauberg [S] fight) problem
Succor of the Sidhe (Grauberg [S] fight) problem
 Lakshmi.Sepultura
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Sepultura
By Lakshmi.Sepultura 2009-11-09 04:38:15  
A few of my friends and I got together to do this fight one day, we did a couple fights (1 win, 1 loss) then moved on to other things due to RL obligations. I went on a couple runs with pickup parties (2 losses), then went back for a 5th attempt at it with a group of friends (which we won). The final result wasn't exactly what I had wanted, but were pretty good, so I decided that I would take the weapon offered.The time elapsed from when we killed the NM to the time I talked to the pixie and accepted the weapon was roughly 20 seconds, and others in my group got their weapons. The Jubilant Pixie said it gave me the weapon, but nothing in the chatlog showed it had been given to me, and the weapon never showed up in my bag. Before we had done this fight we had been in an alliance for Bastok Mission 9-1, no Alliance members were present, the alliance leader icon was still by my name, but when we did the battle there was only our single party.
I contacted a GM and gave them basically this same information. They told me that there were several factors as to why this might have happened, so naturally I asked what I could do differently to try to be sure that it wouldn't happen again. The GM basically told me that (s)he could not give that type of information out, and that I should check sites that pertain to FFXI for help/suggestions in this matter.
So, anyone know what might cause these problems so that I might be able to actually get a weapon instead of a loss of gil?
 Ragnarok.Axels
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Axels
By Ragnarok.Axels 2009-11-09 05:09:14  
You've roughly 1 Minute from the moment you kill the NM to the moment you can ACCEPT the weapon, you've talked to the pixie in time, but you've lost too much time on the "accept or refuse" questions.

It happened to a friend of mine the first time we've done the fight, he contacted a GM too, and the GM told him the same thing.

Maybe the SE will fix this in the today's update...

I'm sorry for my very bad english, just wanted to contribute.