Nm Related Videos (old And New)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » NMs » nm related videos (old and new)
nm related videos (old and new)
By bloodstormcraft 2022-11-29 19:36:50  
FFXI HOW TO HUNT HOO MJUU THE TORRENT
YouTube Video Placeholder

OU is a huge troll

FFXI how to get a revitalizer fairly easy

FFXI How To Hunt ARGUS Made Easy

the melee proof nm

OU being awesome with double drops
[+]
 Cerberus.Dekar
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Dekar1
By Cerberus.Dekar 2022-11-29 20:39:02  
Dat sexy double ring drop...
[+]
By bloodstormcraft 2022-12-15 08:06:03  
leaping lizzy !!!
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2023-01-04 12:35:49  
I’d like to add my trial video. It is supposed to be the first of a series that would see me hunt every field NM in FFXI. Yes, that is a monumental task (I have over 600 listed), but I don’t know how people would feel about me taking that on. I’m not the greatest video editor or entertainer, but I am very keen on sharing the facts about how things are done. So, you could say it is part educational, part nostalgia, with a hint of me thrown in... although I try to keep it on topic as much as I can.

I recorded it over the Xmas period during the free to play, and I will not be on the game again until March or April. So, if anyone would like to see this continued, or if you have any feedback to make it better, I’d be happy to know. Also, yes, I know the video is quite long, but I didn’t want it to be just about me killing NM, but how you get to them, and more importantly, how you spawn them. I added timestamps in a comment for anyone looking for a specific NM. Most of it will be common knowledge to those who hunted NM back in the day, but perhaps there are newer players who never experienced this and would be interested in seeing the game in a different light.

Many years ago, I made instructional videos on how to solo Salvage, along with how to get to places like Marjami Ravine, Yorcia Weald, and Kamihr Drifts, which a few players have thanked me for. More recently, I made a video of me completing the "Apkallu Seizure" Assault. I know there's no serious reason to kill these NM anymore, but if for some reason you ever want to, I hope this helps. Thank you.

[+]