users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » frame drop/stuttering
frame drop/stuttering
 Quetzalcoatl.Ashbel
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Ashbel
By Quetzalcoatl.Ashbel 2022-08-27 21:41:49  
Basicly as the title says i get random frame drops in certain areas ex: dynamis, omen, WOE, things like that and i cant figure out why if I use vanilla pol I have 0 lag issue frame drops no problems at all.
By RadialArcana 2022-08-28 02:22:57  
Are you using ashenbubs, what's your mipmapping set to in windower settings, do you have a controller plugged in, do you have a controller turns on and not plugged in, what possible out of date addons.
 Asura.Sechs
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2022-08-28 04:53:09  
Quetzalcoatl.Ashbel said: »
Basicly as the title says i get random frame drops in certain areas ex: dynamis, omen, WOE, things like that and i cant figure out why if I use vanilla pol I have 0 lag issue frame drops no problems at all.
A long time ago I had this issue too and it was caused by findall.
Try to load the game with all your addons but without findall and see if that changes anything.
By DaneBlood 2022-08-28 14:17:58  
What resolutions do you play in
vanilla POL does not scale pixels 1:1 so you are rendering at a lower resolution and then stretching it you you viewport (The size resolutions of the display)

Windower set the same render resolution as viewport resolution increasing the render effort but also gets rid of the resizing artifacts (unless you change window size)

If you use the config add-on you render distance is increased to max of the pol client and you can even put it even further than that again increasing render load.

Try disabling all addons before entering dyna