言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » HOW TO BALANCE JOBS AND FIX FFXI
HOW TO BALANCE JOBS AND FIX FFXI
First Page 2
By Starbucks 2022-08-10 12:12:57  
Make Emp+3 require armor from Vagary V2. Ban entry of the following jobs: PLD RUN WAR MNK DRK SAM DRG COR BRD WHM RDM!!

Must be tanked by PUP or NIN with SCH healers!

All enemies can only take damage from magic bursts from BLM SMN, GEO, BLU, and from skillchains created by BST BLU PUP DNC THF!
 Bismarck.Firedemon
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2022-08-10 12:19:29  
This must be the thread we all post stupid *** ideas.
[+]
By kishr 2022-08-10 12:20:29  
Trolling or Joking?...
By Starbucks 2022-08-10 12:54:41  
kishr said: »
Trolling or Joking?...
I'm SERIOUS!!!
By Tarage 2022-08-10 12:57:57  
Hi, I too recently made a bad thread. Consider the following: Your idea is bad, stop posting/replying and wait for it to die down.

Also, as a SMN main, the idea that mobs should only take damage from MB for SMN shows a very clear misunderstanding how how SMN works. Please don't suggest more bad ideas for SMN.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2022-08-10 13:03:45  
Tarage said: »
Hi, I too recently made a bad thread. Consider the following: Your idea is bad, stop posting/replying and wait for it to die down.

Also, as a SMN main, the idea that mobs should only take damage from MB for SMN shows a very clear misunderstanding how how SMN works. Please don't suggest more bad ideas for SMN.

You got 18 like reactions - how is that bad?
By Tarage 2022-08-10 13:06:07  
The thread went on for days. Besides the point.
By Starbucks 2022-08-10 13:11:42  
Who has a better suggestion for a way to end the "OMFG BLU DIDN'T GET 15 minute BUFFS AND PUP DIDN'T GET WSD+25% AND OMG BLM STILL SUX AND I BET THEIR EARRING AUGMENT IS -ENM"???

NOONE? THOUGHT SO!!
By SimonSes 2022-08-10 13:16:38  
Starbucks said: »
PUP DIDN'T GET WSD+25%

I dont think anyone crying about that. WSD are kinda meh for h2h WSs. You need to try to be more credible with this.
By Starbucks 2022-08-10 13:33:43  
SimonSes said: »
PUP DIDN'T GET WSD+25%

I dont think anyone crying about that. WSD are kinda meh for h2h WSs. You need to try to be more credible with this.
I really don't know what PUPs wanted.

The BSTs haven't started moaning yet, but I also have no idea what they want anymore either. Give them DW??
 Bahamut.Dajjal
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Dajjal 2022-08-10 13:34:52  

18% movement speed
[+]
 Odin.Creaucent
サーバ: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2022-08-10 13:41:20  
SimonSes said: »
PUP DIDN'T GET WSD+25%

They must have meant pet: WSD.
By Starbucks 2022-08-10 13:48:35  

If you let smn make the SC then noone would take any BLU DNC BST DUH!!
 Siren.Bruno
サーバ: Siren
user: BruHouse
By Siren.Bruno 2022-08-10 13:52:53  

clearly a new DRG frame with the creation of "Pet's Pet:" stats on Empyrean+2 would have been ideal
[+]
By Tarage 2022-08-10 13:57:55  

EDIT: I read the post wrong. Regardless, your idea is bad and you need to stop pretending like you know how SMN works when you very clearly do not.
By Starbucks 2022-08-10 14:04:07  

EDIT: I read the post wrong. Regardless, your idea is bad and you need to stop pretending like you know how SMN works when you very clearly do not.
I don't have a clue how SMN works, I just want to offer something to make them stop crying since they are so hurt that the game moved on from Aeonics.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-08-10 14:56:17  
your ideas have been passed along to the development unit for consideration

[+]
 Cerberus.Balloon
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Balloon 2022-08-10 15:00:44  
Siren.Bruno said: »

clearly a new DRG frame with the creation of "Pet's Pet:" stats on Empyrean+2 would have been ideal

When Mnejing and Ovjang came out I summoned them and the ranger automaton, typed /names, and took a screenshot. That was cool. I want that.

Also really weird they gave those autos unique weapon skills but not actually Puppetmasters Autos.
[+]
By Tarage 2022-08-10 15:17:22  

I don't have a clue how SMN works, I just want to offer something to make them stop crying since they are so hurt that the game moved on from Aeonics.
SMN aren't crying. Are you HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE?
VIP
By Lili 2022-08-10 15:23:42  

I chuckled loudly and startled the cat.
[+]
By Starbucks 2022-08-10 16:08:46  
I have seen a lot of SMN crying since Aeonics ceased to be end game. I mean, what is SMN being used for these days?

Also, I am not HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, and your abuse is unnecessary.
By Starbucks 2022-08-10 16:09:25  
Cerberus.Balloon said: »

When Mnejing and Ovjang came out I summoned them and the ranger automaton, typed /names, and took a screenshot. That was cool. I want that.

Also really weird they gave those autos unique weapon skills but not actually Puppetmasters Autos.
Let PUP dual wield automatons!!
[+]
By Jetackuu 2022-08-10 16:09:57  
cap songs+rolls to 4 total. Take the reduced damage from same ws mechanic and amplify it.

Allow cor to entrust/pianissimo a roll to a certain player.

Or just don't gate content to 6 players and then people can go on other jobs as the group can handle. Or just totally remove entry restrictions and then people can go in as what they want whenever and it's moot.

Or just burn it all, that works too.
[+]
By Starbucks 2022-08-10 16:12:20  
Jetackuu said: »
cap songs+rolls to 4 total. Take the reduced damage from same ws mechanic and amplify it.

Allow cor to entrust/pianissimo a roll to a certain player.

Or just don't gate content to 6 players and then people can go on other jobs as the group can handle. Or just totally remove entry restrictions and then people can go in as what they want whenever and it's moot.

Or just burn it all, that works too.
I want the last content they released to NEED 12 or 18 people to force people to work together, and purposely design it so it is not 2/3/4 box friendly.
By Tarage 2022-08-10 16:20:46  
I have seen a lot of SMN crying since Aeonics ceased to be end game. I mean, what is SMN being used for these days?

Also, I am not HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, and your abuse is unnecessary.
SMN never benefited from Aeonic weapons, thus were never crying about them.

Pretending to be HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE just makes you HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE troll.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-08-10 16:22:23  
P sure they meant that SMN was one of the most brain dead and wide spread ways to do a lot of aeonic NMs
[+]
By Tarage 2022-08-10 17:09:07  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
P sure they meant that SMN was one of the most brain dead and wide spread ways to do a lot of aeonic NMs
SMN aren't crying because Aeonics are no longer needed for things.
By Starbucks 2022-08-10 17:46:35  
But you can't make ULTIMATE SKILLCHAIN without aeonics!!
By Tarage 2022-08-10 18:04:26  
But you can't make ULTIMATE SKILLCHAIN without aeonics!!
But you can't form a coherent thought with your extra chromosomes.
[+]
First Page 2