MythBeasts -- Rebuilding

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » MythBeasts -- Rebuilding
MythBeasts -- Rebuilding
By Tanag 2022-08-08 23:59:15  
This thread is incredible. I feel 20 years younger reading it.
[+]
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2022-08-09 00:59:05  
WOOOOT WOOOT page 3 i knew we could do it !!! good work team see you on page 4 :P
By kishr 2022-08-09 02:39:59  
Asura.Mianca said: »
He gave her the mule to use while he is gone. All he would have had to do was ask for it back.

Ask for what was his back?
Ya I edited your post to make it clearer to understand.

The lesson here is, don't assume something that belongs to someone else is yours.
By dontclickme 2022-08-09 13:05:36  
at least he didn't sell W3 clears to LS members that had to actively participate in the run.

who am I kidding, their "merc" group couldn't get the clear themselves so they used my runs to sell to ls members without my knowledge.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Konvict
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2022-08-09 14:45:52  
Great read ! Thumbs up
 Asura.Borealina
user: Borealina
By Asura.Borealina 2022-08-09 15:33:33  
Not even a page 4?
Damn, dramas are definitely not what they used to be...
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2022-08-09 15:40:06  
dontclickme said: »
at least he didn't sell W3 clears to LS members that had to actively participate in the run.

who am I kidding, their "merc" group couldn't get the clear themselves so they used my runs to sell to ls members without my knowledge.

Go on...

[+]
By Banhammer 2022-08-09 17:05:35  
I can vouch for everything being said. I was a long standing member of this linkshell and I spent 3 months farming Sky pops with them.

One by one we felled our prey. Faust first. Then Steam Cleaner. Then Despot. They were no match for us.

Soon we had all the pops for the lesser Gods. Genbu. Suzaku. Seiryu and Byakko. MikeyPeeDizzle lead us into battle with a carefully crafted strategy for each. We charged into battle against the Gods, executing a series of perfectly coordinated maneuvers over Team Speak. Victory beget victory and soon we had a full set of pops for Kirin.

Everything was going well and nothing seemed amiss, until that fateful day arrived. As we gathered at the ??? in The Shrine of Ru'Avitau, you could feel a sense of great trepidation and skepticism in the air. I sent a /tell to my good friend and longtime confident Cyrinah. "I don't think we can do this" I said. "You just need to believe in our linkshell and in our great leader MikeyPeeDizzle" Cyrinah replied. I felt ashamed at my doubt.

MikeyPeeDizzle gave us each our roles and went over the strategy several times. "Oh and one thing, I'm going to set Quarter Master so nobody can ninja lot the drops" he said. Made sense to me. I could never be betrayed by a person on the internet named MikeyPeeDizzle.

It was a long and fearsome battle. So many had to Home Point and return to the battle field. Some even returned a lesser man, at level 74. After two hours we managed to fell the damned beast. In a frenzy I checked the treasure pool. I couldn't believe my eyes, there it was. KIRINS FREAKING OSODE!

MikeyPeeDizzle congratulated us over Team Speak. "great work everyone, I knew we could pull it off". I had amassed hundreds of linkshell points, never missing an event and always staying up late to grind out the bonus work; It was my time to be rewarded. As I unmuted my microphone, MikeyPeeDizzle cut back in "Oh and one more thing" he said "I'm taking a break from the game" and disbanded the alliance and then the party. All the treasure dropped to him.

A red disconnect circle appeared over his head. I couldn't believe it. My linkshell leader and friend was making off with our months of hard work and our linkshell bank to boot. I cried myself to sleep and have never trusted another soul since.

I realize the haters will say this is fake and that I'm making it all up, but this is an accurate accounting and this is my truth.

I never thought I'd see MikeyPeeDizzle again. How dare you show your face again without a server hop and a name change.
[+]
By Starbucks 2022-08-09 18:12:03  
This had potential, but it disappoints.

Anyone joining a linkshell led by a person with a stupid name like "Mikeypeedizzle" deserves anything and everything bad that happens from that interaction IMO.
[+]
By BlackBasturd 2022-08-09 18:28:13  
Asura.Mianca said: »
You have no idea what you are talking about. You have been lied to. Sorry you're super gullible, I guess?

Don't trust her she turns friend against friend man against man.
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2022-08-09 22:05:09  
Starbucks said: »
This had potential, but it disappoints.

Anyone joining a linkshell led by a person with a stupid name like "Mikeypeedizzle" deserves anything and everything bad that happens from that interaction IMO.
says the guy that named himself Drksolo/starbucks
 Cerberus.Echohawk
サーバ: Cerberus
user: echohawk
By Cerberus.Echohawk 2022-08-09 23:15:09  
Asura.Dapollyon said: »
lol we just paid for the character to be turned back on since he changed the info on her, only has a ghorn and 4k gil, the previous leader thats making all the complaints stripped her when mikey started hinting at taking both his toons back from her. And is now placing blame on him, and getting previous members to point fingers as well.

This man used the word toon in a conversation about FFXI. This is indisputable proof that he is guilty of all things anyone in this thread is accused of. Bailiff, whack his linkshell!
[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2022-08-09 23:37:35  
Shitty *** Asura drama is still better than no drama IMO. Great read, 10/10.
[+]
By smii 2022-08-10 19:24:52  
dontclickme said: »

I was in the discord when this ***went down. This is accurate if not understated. Illy tried to hide it too. Now to be fair what happened to Livingthedream was *** up. Other peoples work got stolen. But this is what *** happens when you simp around over a tramp stamp on the internet. Who the hell lets some internet slag hold their money?
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2022-08-10 20:11:13  
Asura.Dapollyon said: »
Lol thats what I said, Most LS banks are designed to favor the leader clique and not the LS as a whole.

I have had several LS banks of which I was the leader. It was always used fairly to distribute Gil evenly to members depending on attendance. It's just that some people are dishonest and the horror stories make it sound like the concept can't be used properly. In the right hands, it totally can be. You have to find an honest leader, though. Most of them are, but you never hear about them.
 Asura.Illyriana
user: bunnisch
By Asura.Illyriana 2022-08-31 14:31:22  
Draylo said: »
That LS bank comment isnt correct. When you have a good leadership it does work, not every leader is a crook. Through the years I have had one in various forms and we used to it purchase things and also sell valuable items to distribute the Gil. Its a rough job that required transparency and long payout lists, not something for everyone. Gotta love how the avg dummy doesn't value anything leadership does in these types of games and simply labels them as crooks. Main reason I said I would never lead in any MMO ever again, its never appreciated.

I really don't want anything to do with this thread but what you said right here!!! I am completely transparent and everyone has access to the full picture of drops, sales, earned and can meet with me to collect their payouts. I don't count all the cheap body pieces, because they are just given out for free to LS members. People don't have to be in my LS if they don't want to be. They have a choice. They can decide if it's right for them. Most members even belong to multiple linkshells. I was running the bank at a deficit for quite a while due to fluctuations in ah prices. Having to post things back up on the AH again. The only extra gil I get to keep is when someone shows for 1-3 runs never collects and literally disappears from the server and that typically goes to re-cooping losses or to event food and LS contests. The loot is collected and sold so 1 person doesn't make 4 mil when others might make 500k-1mil. I don't hear a lot of complaints. Those that don't like the way it works get their money and leave. LOTS of people got themselves some nice Wave 3 clears and many went from Dynamis D entry level players to Wave 3 Pros! It's a tough job on top of working full time and being a mom to two wonderful children and keeping up a home. I can only make so many people happy at once, but I try really hard to do the best I can to take care of everyone.
Linkshell mommy, Illy <3

Transparency here: I still have all the records from the past couple of years on a hidden archive tab. The link to the spreadsheet is posted in our discord. This takes a lot of work, but I always found it rewarding - worth the effort.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hZuo5z6yE9-7g1cmUxnzudcyJT-7qJRde3h_f7rZrqY/edit?usp=sharing

(Also just going to say lots of misinformation from so many parties above. People keep talking about two separate accounts as if they are one and really mixing information. Can we all just leave it be? Mikey can do whatever he likes with his new linkshell and so can I with mine - that has been a social ls that happens to do end game content like Dynamis.... and that has been pretty consistently full of members for years now.... I like my little LS family and if some people feel it's not for them so be it, but I'll still be here just trying to enjoy my time playing the game with my amazing friends. Mikey can go play with whoever he wants. It's upsetting things went down the way they did. Mikey came back. I made sure his Mikey character was good to go for him. He gave me no gil, I gave him no gil back. I did build and pay for all of the alex for the yagrush, though. He told me that since all he ever did with the other character was get it to 99 that it would be mine. I believed him after all the hard work that was put into the alternate character. He didn't have to change his mind all of a sudden and warp her out of an omen run and then drop everything she had on her. He could have reached out and said he changed his mind and given me a day to get her ready. It was shitty. I literally cried for days. I don't want to hear about it or see anything about it anymore. If you like Mikey then go join his LS. That's what this post was for, so he could make new friends.)
 Asura.Plikt
user: plikt
By Asura.Plikt 2022-09-04 22:12:05  
summary: i am a diva. mianca is a floozy. mikey is a scumbag. forum is a cesspool. it isn't like we come in here to take any of this seriously anyway :)
 Fenrir.Jinxs
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Jinxs
By Fenrir.Jinxs 2022-09-04 23:54:50  
Cerberus.Kylos 2022-08-10 20:11:13
Stuff

Asura.Illyriana 2022-08-31 14:31:22
Asura.Illyriana said: »
I don't want to hear about it or see anything about it anymore.

Let it die.
[+]
 Asura.Plikt
user: plikt
By Asura.Plikt 2022-09-05 10:34:32  
That's so sad that Illy cried when this happened. So did I. MY diva move to leave was prompted by not one, not two, but THREE occasions of being actually screamed at by about a dozen fully-grown adults at once over voice chat. I was pretty new back to the game, didn't know what I was doing, and messed up a lot. I got tired of being screamed at like that. not my idea of a good time, so I "rage quit", quietly, which people seemingly understood? SEEMINGLY sympathized with? but now I clearly see how the circle-jerk made a joke of it. You really think anyone envies your "amazing friends"? Enjoy the delusion sitting in a pool of backstabbers. You ALL do it to each other.
By Vishwambhari 2022-09-05 11:47:22  
I mean no offense to anyone, but this really went from popcorn to cringe over the pages.
[+]
user: Raytheon
By Asura.Clintbeastwood 2022-09-05 15:14:02  
Toasting in legendary bread; inb4 page 4.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [97 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Astronym
user: astronym
By Asura.Astronym 2022-12-11 22:34:17  
u a ***
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-12-11 22:49:30  
Asura.Daleterrence said: »
Well it'll be 1 page of actual drama and then 10 pages of people talking about said 1 page drama, of which I'm contributing to. See you on page 10

I'm several months late and completely missed this thread but I want to do my part and contribute to the cause (for the culture). See you on page 10.