New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » MythBeasts -- Rebuilding
MythBeasts -- Rebuilding
 Asura.Badness
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Badness 2022-08-07 21:35:15  
but this is over and done with, karma will come out and bite the culprit and we all move on
 Asura.Dapollyon
user: masterg7
By Asura.Dapollyon 2022-08-07 21:54:16  
lol we just paid for the character to be turned back on since he changed the info on her, only has a ghorn and 4k gil, the previous leader thats making all the complaints stripped her when mikey started hinting at taking both his toons back from her. And is now placing blame on him, and getting previous members to point fingers as well.
By spiceryanisgay 2022-08-07 22:03:02  
In the FFXI criminal justice system acquiring a character that isn't legally yours is especially heinous these are their stories...
[+]
By Draylo 2022-08-07 22:35:16  
toon town
[+]
 Asura.Shiehna
By Asura.Shiehna 2022-08-07 22:44:18  
Holy ***I haven't seen LS Drama like this since back in the 75 era. It brings back some weirdly enjoyable nostalgia lol. :P Legit didn't think LS Banks even existed anymore at this point in the game's life.
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2022-08-07 22:47:11  
I'm regaining confidence in this thread. Please don't let me down.
[+]
 Asura.Shermansmith
By Asura.Shermansmith 2022-08-08 01:27:06  
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
In the FFXI criminal justice system, Linkshell-based offenses are considered especially heinous.
On Asura, the dedicated Players who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the FFXIAH Unit. These are their stories.

This right here. XD
[+]
By Thunderjet 2022-08-08 07:34:44  
I NEED LINKSHELL BANK DETAILS
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-08-08 11:52:00  
Thunderjet said: »
I NEED LINKSHELL BANK DETAILS

Real talk though, rule 1 of alts and mules: never invest in someone else's account. Doesn't matter how well you think you know them. If the alleged thievery is true I can't say I pity the victims all that much, you could've used a $1 mule as your vault with no risk of account recall.
[+]
 Asura.Mianca
user: Cyrinah
By Asura.Mianca 2022-08-08 13:02:13  
Mikey was always welcome to have his character Mikeypeedizzle back. That was never an issue. We didn't really use it anyway. It was the linkshell mule, Livingthedream, that he stole. He gave it to the current leader and that is when the sacks put time and effort into gearing and doing doing missions on her. Current leader also kept some of her personal upgrade items on her as well. All those were stolen. Mikey logged on Livingthedream while we were in Omen, warped her out and proceeded to ignore our leader when she asked why he was doing this.

As for the bank... it's not a bank full of gil, it was dyna shards for our members to use. We sometimes have extra gil because people quit and leave and don't want a dyna payout, but we run contests and help people with gear with the extra.

As for Plikt, she's a diva. She rage quit in the middle of dyna because someone mentioned healing was low (it was) and she happened to be one of the whms. Our leader still paid her for the run. Then Plikt refused to come as a job we needed for a w3 run, because again, she's a diva. People in glass houses and all that.

No, we should have never put time into a mule that someone else had access to. That was a mistake but she trusted Mikey and considered him to be a a good friend. She never guessed he would do that to her. Lesson has been learned.
[+]
By kishr 2022-08-08 13:44:41  
Ls Leader :I give you a rock, hold that for me.
Person #1: OK thanks! I'll make it Shiney while thinking it's mine.
Ls Leader: OK I'm back
Person #1: You steal from me!
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2022-08-08 14:13:00  
Why would you keep personal items on a linkshell mule and not like... personal mules?
[+]
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2022-08-08 14:15:56  
this 100%
 Asura.Dapollyon
By Asura.Dapollyon 2022-08-08 14:16:14  
Ya their isnt anything gearing wise on that mule. quests and storylines take 2 weeks max. you cannot take someone elses mule and claim it to be for the LS and refuse to give it back thats just being a shitty person/group. He asked politely for both characters back then when they said no I said take them anyways.
[+]
 Asura.Mianca
By Asura.Mianca 2022-08-08 14:19:29  
He gave her the mule. That is why we were using it. She didn't take anything from him. All he would have had to do was ask for it back and she would have gotten her things moved and given it back. He was a shady turd about it instead, hence the upset.
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2022-08-08 14:20:20  
Asura.Bluespoons said: »
Why would you keep personal items on a linkshell mule and not like... personal mules?

When are we getting a linkshell mule I can throw all of my crap at?
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2022-08-08 14:23:13  
Asura.Mianca said: »
He gave her the mule. That is why we were using it. She didn't take anything from him. All he would have had to do was ask for it back and she would have gotten her things moved and given it back. He was a shady turd about it instead, hence the upset.

As someone who was given a character and had it taken back i feel that but at end of the day its mikeys account plane and simple so unless you create a char from scratch you have no real claim on it and it can be taken back at any time. It sucks but at this point you just have to bit the bullet you *** up just own it
 Asura.Mianca
By Asura.Mianca 2022-08-08 14:25:39  
Yes, lets blame the victim for being trusting of a friend.
[+]
By Asura.Racoonballoon 2022-08-08 14:26:28  
Im just saying your crying over a few shard pieces, I've put billions into characters that weren't mine and they ended up taken away. You must be willing to accept you will lose what isn't yours. Claiming that a few dyna shards that may equate out to 50-100m max which can be made easily between 5 leaders doing ambuscade and pooling their money.
 Asura.Mianca
By Asura.Mianca 2022-08-08 14:29:12  
No one is crying about anything. If we wanted to cry about it then we would have posted about it when it happened. I am merely pointing out someone being shady. We have accepted the loss. We just do not want it happening to someone else.
[+]
By Asura.Racoonballoon 2022-08-08 14:32:56  
Ya hes never been shady. He merely did what I said which was take the character back when she said no. theirs no gil no gear no nothing on it. He literally changed the info and deactivated the character cause he was paying for it.
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2022-08-08 14:42:32  
Come on guys/gals almost to page 3 WE CAN DO IT !!!
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2022-08-08 15:20:07  
A couple loud thuds will get you your shards back tbf

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Mhysa
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Nathoo
By Bahamut.Mhysa 2022-08-08 19:11:03  
So who had the 8 boyfriends?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-08-08 19:12:26  
me

[+]
 Valefor.Worlace
user: Worlace
By Valefor.Worlace 2022-08-08 19:28:42  
Asura.Dapollyon said: »
Ya their isnt anything gearing wise on that mule. quests and storylines take 2 weeks max. you cannot take someone elses mule and claim it to be for the LS and refuse to give it back thats just being a shitty person/group. He asked politely for both characters back then when they said no I said take them anyways.

All you are doing is making me laugh
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2022-08-08 20:17:04  
Page 3 when?
 Asura.Aquatiq
user: Aquatiq
By Asura.Aquatiq 2022-08-08 20:23:55  
all i see are two accounts who've only ever posted in this exact thread, trashing the OP

sure, drama, but drama with an asterisk*

prob not real
 Asura.Dapollyon
By Asura.Dapollyon 2022-08-08 22:43:41  
Lol I only speak up if it needs to be done, I have no reason to participate in 99.9% of the ah threads. But when ppl are blatantly and blindly following what 1 person said as gospel when I also have access to both of mikeys chars and can vouch his *** is broke and doesnt have any the gear to reflect w/e amount they're trying to say was their. Its kinda sus.