言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Flowing LP/CP with Auto-attack & Trusts
Flowing LP/CP with Auto-attack & Trusts
By Heavensword 2022-07-13 09:05:49  
Hi all,

I am looking to reduce some of the job point grind by finding a camp where the mobs just flow, using sight aggro and auto-attack to just keep them coming, relying on trusts to keep me alive and assist.

I recall a roommate doing this with Final Fantasy XII; he would set it up in the morning before work, and just let the game play and he would come home to nearly capped exp.

Escha-Ru'Aun phuabos come close; just not sure if there are enough to keep chains going.
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2022-07-13 10:36:05  
ff12 has ways to target stuff automatically, ff11 does not unless you're using a bot. eventually a mob will not be in your auto target cone and you'll just die
[+]
By Heavensword 2022-07-14 08:39:15  
By GetHelpNerd 2022-07-14 09:26:44  
what you're looking for is called a bot, you are looking to bot
[+]
By Heavensword 2022-07-14 13:59:42  
Not looking for a bot really, as I am not going to go afk, but I see what you mean. Thanks all!
 Asura.Sensarity
サーバ: Asura
user: Meeeeeep
By Asura.Sensarity 2022-07-14 14:37:06  
just give a chinese bot 4m gil and you can do what you want much easier
 Bahamut.Balduran
サーバ: Bahamut
user: balduran
By Bahamut.Balduran 2022-07-14 17:13:50  
Heavensword said: »
Hi all,

I am looking to reduce some of the job point grind by finding a camp where the mobs just flow, using sight aggro and auto-attack to just keep them coming, relying on trusts to keep me alive and assist.

I recall a roommate doing this with Final Fantasy XII; he would set it up in the morning before work, and just let the game play and he would come home to nearly capped exp.

Escha-Ru'Aun phuabos come close; just not sure if there are enough to keep chains going.

Difficult to achieve without being neck deep into the camp and getting overwhelmed. You're better off finding a sweet spot, and assigning a dedicated puller preferably with low-recast range spell, if your kill rate his quite high.
 Asura.Raelia
サーバ: Asura
user: Raelia
By Asura.Raelia 2022-07-14 18:41:01  
I never saw a straight answer on whether SE though a SMN standing in agro mobs for a few hours was 'botting' or not.