3D Printed Character Statue Service

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » 3D Printed Character Statue Service
3D Printed Character Statue Service
By PhoenixDFoundry 2022-06-27 10:15:56  
Greetings all! I am a artist as well as 3d printer - i have a page dedicated to creating full sized statues from all across the Final Fantasy series - but one of my most popular requests are peoples FFXI characters. I have done tons of works from FFXI now, from player characters, monsters, avatars and bosses.

Each one is one of a kind and worked on by hand. I use high quality paints, resin and topcoats. These are typically all full size statues, all measuring around 1 foot tall. They come in parts for safe shipping, and assembly is easy. The first thing people usually ask is about is cost. Each character has a unique cost, and it is dependent on things such as, the armor and weapons your character is using, your characters pose, and sometimes even things like race and hairstyle can make a difference. Generally most statues start at a few hundred dollars so expect about that price range.

If you have more questions or want to have a statue made, please send me a message me here, on my Facebook page, or Instagram.

https://www.facebook.com/Phoenix-Down-Foundry
https://www.instagram.com/phoenix_down_foundry

The community has been really positive so far with what ive been doing - Thanks so much and hope you all enjoy the photos!

[+]
By Tanag 2022-06-27 12:52:30  
Awesome work.

How do you export the models with their poses/animations? Every time I tried I could only get the T pose out. Which didn't affect most monster prints, but made doing players very difficult.

I realize this could cut into your sales, so I understand if you don't want to answer.
By PhoenixDFoundry 2022-06-27 13:12:18  
Don't mind replying here because 99% are and posed manually by manipulating each bone one by one, next to a reference image of the desired pose, or just into something custom.
[+]
By Tanag 2022-06-27 13:35:56  
I had a feeling that might be the case. Appreciate the confirmation!

Great work! Good luck on the sales.
VIP
By Lili 2022-06-27 17:35:43  
Is the low poly look unavoidable?

I am tempted to get a physical representation of my characters, it could be a nice closure for when the game inevitably shuts down eventually...
[+]
By PhoenixDFoundry 2022-06-27 20:04:37  
No its not unavoidable. It can however sometimes cause problems with how the body parts connect together so by I keep them that way by default. We are able increase the polygons which would make them smooth and HD, but like we mentioned, it can cause occasional issues, so that specifically does come down to your character and the shapes. Most should be able to be by request though.
[+]