言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » 20th anniversary merch is now live on the SE store
20th anniversary merch is now live on the SE store
By Zubis 2022-05-12 10:52:20  
Sort by release date on the left.

https://store.na.square-enix-games.com/en_US/games/franchises/final-fantasy-xi-online

https://store.eu.square-enix-games.com/en_EU/games/franchises/final-fantasy-xi-online

YouTube Video Placeholder

Ronfaure music box sounds great. The other two...not so much.
 Sylph.Ketsui
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Lutia
By Sylph.Ketsui 2022-05-12 11:04:48  
SE is brilliant. They're not supporting price gougers, they're just making the gouged prices themselves!
[+]
By Draylo 2022-05-12 11:13:22  
Dont order from SE store. They are the absolute worst. This has been discussed in multiple threada now.

Amiami.com for most including the music boxes, will get them early
Or bigbadtoystore plans to import the plush and you can pre order there. SE charges ridiculous shipping fees and are always late to send them out compared to every other retailer they use for the same products.

Dont believe me you can simply google or look up testimonials on reddit for the SE store. Just saying from personal experience using their store, they also severely delay items when everyone else has already shipped theirs.
[+]
 Asura.Rafike
サーバ: Asura
user: Rafike
By Asura.Rafike 2022-05-12 12:22:22  
Such a bummer that it appears they opted not to provide a Mog Pell (Rainbow) with the purchase of these.
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2022-05-13 15:27:25  
Yeah they keep plugging this on their social media but the prices are crazy high. It also has a very high delivery charge, so paying £60 for a plush toy with another charge on top of that is absolutely ridiculous. They want us to celebrate the 20th anniversary, but I wouldn't dream of doing that by giving them anymore money.
By renalaa 2022-05-13 16:08:18  
Asura.Rafike said: »
Such a bummer that it appears they opted not to provide a Mog Pell (Rainbow) with the purchase of these.
I went to look to see if they had these. Sad.
By 1thenumber 2022-05-13 16:50:05  
Pre-order for March 2023? Servers will be shut down by the time you get it!
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-05-13 17:57:14  
paying a premium to get the goods several months later than the cheaper JP options
 Phoenix.Capuchin
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2022-05-13 18:30:17  
LOL, not only do the music boxes have an estimated shipping date of Feb 24, 2023 from the NA S-E store, they have THIS message when you go to checkout: "Billing and shipping address cannot be changed once an order is placed."

You kidding me? So if I move in the next 9 months (as I plan to do), that's just too bad?

I ordered them from AmiAmi instead for a lower price and projected October ship date, not charged until they're in stock and ready to ship. Thanks for the heads up, everyone. I wasn't aware the NA SE store was so bad. I've ordered some soundtracks from them and never had any issues, but wow, looks kinda crazy how they handle some of the other merch.